Mr Arun Majumdar

26th December 2016
Written by a patient at Enhance Aesthetics

My dental implant work is now completed and 100% successful. Each stage of the process was fully understood and all questions answered simply and precisely. I was made to feel that if the implant work might not have been considered to have a sufficiently high possibility of success he would not have gone ahead with the work. I would totally recommend Mr Majumdar and all his team.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Mr Majumdar was absolutely excellent! The care was outstanding. Not only did he show consideration to me, but he had consideration for my family as well. He put my mind to rest, and he appeared to have all the time in the world for us! I would highly recommend him for anybody. Kind regards Tracy Hancock

19th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Took the time to understand the problem and listen before giving the appropriate advice. Very proactive as had arranged an X ray and spoken to my dentist to get the treatment underway as quickly as possible.

14th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I am more than happy to recommend Mr Majumdar as an oral surgeon. He is charming, kind, calm and attentive. I felt completly safe in his hands.

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I wouldn't change a thing about my experience with Dr Majumdar, from the moment I walked in he made me feel extremely comfortable and ensured he answered any questions I had in great detail. He continued to check with me throughout that I was comfortable, that I understood what he was going to do and always asked if I had any further questions. It was a painless experience and I felt in very safe hands. I couldn't recommend Dr Majumdar enough and cannot fault a thing. A lovely man and exceptional at his job. Thank you again.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons