Mr Arun Majumdar

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Mr Majumdar is, without a doubt, the nicest, most caring and professional surgeon I have ever met. He has put me at ease, made me feel better and ALWAYS involves me in his decisions. I would rate him 20 out of 10!

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

I have never felt so at ease when dealing with a medical professional. Mr Majumdar explains everything clearly, never makes you feel stupid or that you are wasting his time, never rushes your appointments and makes sure you understand and are happy with everything that is going to happen. I had jaw surgery which I was really nervous about, he did an excellent job, you can’t even notice the scar. I trusted him 100%. I would highly recommend Mr. Arun Majumdar.

18th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Friendly put me completely at ease. Thorough initial consultation and during the surgery very careful and caring. Almost no facial swelling the next day. Follow up was also excellent

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I am very pleased with the work Mr Majumdar has done, he has performed surgery on me twice and both times he was very clear in explaining exactly what was going to be done and made sure I was 100%happy before the procedures and after! He is a very polite, calming and professional man and I would highly recommend.

25th January 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Mr Majumdar was kind and most caring and did everything possible to help me through my extensive jaw surgery both mentally and surgically.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons