Mr Arun Majumdar

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I had an operation on the 6th February 2017 to remove a large cyst from my gum and other sinus work .I have never had an operation before and I must say the care and advice that I received from Arun Majumdar was first class and the procedure from start to finish including consultations, scans x rays and the operation itself was done to a very high and professional standard which I thank all the staff for including the nurses at the Saxon Clinic and Ancillary Staff For all new patients and potential patients that may need to attend the Saxon Clinic you could not be looked after any better and it will put your mind at rest that you will be cared for very well in whatever your procedure might be thank you to all the staff that looked after me and especially Arun Majumdar Paul Bird FRP

13th March 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Saxon Clinic

We were extremely pleased with the treatment my daughter received from Mr Majumdar and I would highly recommend him. He has a calm demeanor and was extremely accomodating. He listened to all of my daughters concerns and answered all her questions in a way that she could understand. The treatment has been a success and we are very pleased with the results.

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I found Mr Majumdar to be very professional. He inspires confidence with his calm demeanour and clear communication. He was respectful of my concerns and described the procedure he would be performing on me in more detail when I asked for additional specific information. He was good at listening and was thoughtful in his responses. I am very happy with the work he did.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Procedure carefully explained at all stages and carried out with great skill.

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I am extremely pleased with my treatment and I would highly recommend Mr Majumdar. He was extremely accommodating, polite and listened to all my concerns and advised on best course of treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 »