Mr Arun Majumdar

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Mr Majumdar provided excellent care, and is a calm, professional and knowledgeable surgeon. I was referred for a wisdom tooth removal and am terrified of dentists and medical procedures. Mr Majumdar was reassuring - he gave me enough information about my procedure and aftercare for me to be confident in what was happening, and he was careful about the language he used, never using terms that might frighten me or make me feel squeamish. He asked throughout my treatment with him if I had any questions, and I never felt rushed or condescended to. The actual procedure in hospital was surprisingly simple, and there were no surprises when I went home about how I'd feel or what healing would be like. He provided a checklist of things to do to ensure I kept on top of my medication and post-operative care, and at the follow-up appointment he answered all my questions about what was to come. I would recommend him to anyone, and should I need dental surgery again I'd travel across the country to be treated by Mr Majumdar.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Mr Majumdar has a warm and understanding manner. He provided an explanation of my procedure in a detailed yet understandable manner which put me at ease. After the procedure he provided detailed guidance which helped my speedy and successful recovery.

26th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

I can not recommend Mr Arun Majundar highly enough. From beginning to end his care was exceptional. I have made a full recovery and felt confident at all times I was in good hands.

19th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Very proffessional and caring doctor . Felt really safe. I would 100% recommend.

29th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Mr Majumdar is everything you need a surgeon to be. From my first consultation I was treated as an individual, not a medical problem. As everything was discussed in detail and at length I was put completely at ease. He is a very gentle, caring and thorough surgeon and I am delighted to say that after only four weeks and I am almost scar free. So don't be afraid to ask questions, he is always willing to explain situations.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »