Mr Arnold Goede

4th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Mr Goede gave us our life back after my husband had suffered for nearly 2 years with divaticulitus, after losing complete confidence in the previous surgeon we never thought that we would have a decent life again thankfully Mr Goede operated on my husband he is a wonderful compationate person who explains everything to you the pro's and con's his manner is delightful and completely puts you at ease we cannot thank him enough.. I would also like to thank his team who were also very kind and caring. We are so so lucky to have people like Mr Goede and his team in the Nhs . We are now able to look forward to enjoying life again so THANKYOU from the bottom of our hearts

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Mr Goede has looked after me on a previous occasion. Based on that experience, when I recently needed other, different surgery, he was my immediate choice of surgeon. Mr Goede is not only a highly professional and competent surgeon, but he also has exceptionally good interpersonal skills. He listens carefully, explains things clearly, displays great sensitivity, and at the appropriate time has a a very good sense of humour. I feel reassured when he is looking after me, am grateful for his care, and recommend him most highly.

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Arnold Goede took care of a colostomy for me. I'm a paraplegic - it transformed my life. Fantastic surgeon, great empathy and excellent bedside manner. Made me feel very confident before the op and even more confident after. I can't thank him enough.

13th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Dr Goede saved my life. His prompt diagnosis and actions, followed by superb surgical skills, are the reason that I am here today. Allied with a perfect bedside manner, and charming disposition.

9th May 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Absolutely amazing Clinician. Fantastic care under him at BMI Chiltern.

Short link to review Mr Arnold Goede: http://iwgc.net/efdnl