Mr Arnold Goede

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Mr Goede has looked after me on a previous occasion. Based on that experience, when I recently needed other, different surgery, he was my immediate choice of surgeon. Mr Goede is not only a highly professional and competent surgeon, but he also has exceptionally good interpersonal skills. He listens carefully, explains things clearly, displays great sensitivity, and at the appropriate time has a a very good sense of humour. I feel reassured when he is looking after me, am grateful for his care, and recommend him most highly.

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Arnold Goede took care of a colostomy for me. I'm a paraplegic - it transformed my life. Fantastic surgeon, great empathy and excellent bedside manner. Made me feel very confident before the op and even more confident after. I can't thank him enough.

13th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Dr Goede saved my life. His prompt diagnosis and actions, followed by superb surgical skills, are the reason that I am here today. Allied with a perfect bedside manner, and charming disposition.

9th May 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Absolutely amazing Clinician. Fantastic care under him at BMI Chiltern.

13th March 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Excellent service received from Dr Goede.

Short link to review Mr Arnold Goede: http://iwgc.net/efdnl