Share review of Mr Arjuna Imbuldeniya

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

17th December 2019

I recently had hip replacement surgery on the 4th October to celebrate my 55th birthday. :-) Put simply, Mr Imbuldeniya and his team are brilliant! He has a splendid manner, good listener and clearly a very skilled surgeon. The range of motion that I now have, not to mention the lack of pain has improved my quality of life immensely. Unlike some other patients (who had different surgeons) I was given no post op restrictions on what I could do. It was a simple case of get moving and do the rehab whilst respecting the healing process. I was able to get around the house without crutches after 4 days and I actually played golf a few days ago - 10 weeks to the day after the surgery when I was expecting it to take 3-4 months. I'm also in the gym 3-4 times a week now, all I have to do now is sort out my diet ;-). As others have mentioned on this site - do the rehab/physio and get yourself moving. I can't recommend Mr Imbuldeniya and his team highly enough...if you are hesitating about having this done I recommend that you take the plunge asap.