Mr Aravind Desai Syamarao

Written by a NHS patient at Scunthorpe General Hospital
17th May 2022

Very thorough easy to talk to

Written by a NHS patient at Scunthorpe General Hospital
11th April 2022

Lovely doctor was polite and very kind

17th March 2022

I tore my rotator cuff and being one of Jehovahs Witnesses was worried about the surgery and not receiving blood products. From the start Dr. Desai reassured me he could do the surgery without using blood products. A great weight was lifted off my shoulders and he did not let me down! The surgery was a success and I live pain free now with full use of my arm again! Great work Dr. Desai!!

Written by a NHS patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital
16th March 2022

I have enjoyed first class care from this surgeon. From initial diagnosis to final completion, Mr Desai has been attentive to my needs and skillful in the execution of the operation. I have had the utmost confidence in his professionalism. I would unreserved recommend Mr Desai to any potential joint replacement patient. M. I. Hackfath.

Written by a NHS patient at St Hugh's Hospital
10th March 2022

After having a bad fall and damaging my left rotator cuff joint i met with Mr Desai who reccommended that i consult with him at St Hughs in Grimsby . He talked me through all my options which were very limited and said the best option was a reverse shoulder replacement however he felt i was too young to have this done . we tried injections that lasted 2 weeks so finaly went for the operation . touch wood all has gone well and would reccomend Mr Desai to anyone wanting shoulder surgery . A big thank you to him and the team at St Hughs .

Mr Aravind Desai Syamarao was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Shoulder and Elbow Orthopaedic surgeon with special interests in Sports injury (Cuff tears, instability), frozen shoulder conditions and also arthritis of shoulder and elbow.

Short link to review Mr Aravind Desai Syamarao: http://iwgc.net/eg63z