mr-apurv-sinha

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th November 2021

All went better than expected

Written by a private patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
14th October 2021

Mr Sinah listened to my issues and recomended carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands (done separately). I was very nervous about the procedure but I didn't need to be. I was well looked after and both surgeries have thankfully been successful. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Mr Sinah, he is very professional and I felt that I was in very good hands.

7th October 2021

Facts relating to the operation were conveyed clearly and concisely as were the possible complications.

Written by a NHS patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital
5th October 2021

Mr Sinha was excellent. He explained everything in great detail so I knew exactly what I'd done and what was involved in the operation. His care and attention was second to none.... and his follow ups after the operation were very welcome.

16th September 2021

The doctor was always listening to me, I gave him honest feedback on my operation and he talked me through any concerns I had regarding my recovery. It was a joy to know I had been cared for with such professionalism. I will be having another operation soon and will not have any fear because I know I will be in great hands.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Sinha is a Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in Shoulder, Elbow and Hand Surgery at the Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. His academic qualifications are, MBBS, MRCS (Edn), FRCS (Tr and Orth). He has a wide repertoire of clinical experience while working in several reputed institutes. He has been fellowship trained in upper limb surgery at the Wrightington upper limb unit and at the Chesterfield Royal Hospital. His special interest lies in complex upper limb trauma and arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery of Shoulder and Elbow. He is a member of BOA (British Orthopaedic Association), BESS (British Elbow and Shoulder Society) and a Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He Co-organizes the National FRCS course in Chesterfield. Mr Sinha has been involved in several academic projects. He has peer-reviewed publications in widely acclaimed journals including the Bone and Joint Journal, Shoulder and Elbow, Arthroscopy Techniques and Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics, to quote a few. His publications have been extensively cited, and his research paper on safe drilling zones for clavicle fracture fixation has been path-breaking in guiding surgeons while operating around this complex zone. Mr Sinha is currently involved in the authorship of several peer-reviewed book chapters for publication houses of international repute. ​ Areas of interest ​ Shoulder Arthroscopy; Rotator cuff repairs; Shoulder subacromial decompression; Arthroscopic Shoulder stabilisation; Shoulder Bankart repair; Arthroscopic capsular release; SLAP repairs; ACJ stabilisation; Elbow arthroscopy; Tennis elbow release, Cubital tunnel release; Carpal tunnel surgery; Dupuytren's contracture fasciectomy; Trigger finger release;

Short link to review Mr Apurv Sinha: http://iwgc.net/eg3mm