Mr Antony Pittathankal

Breast & Oncoplastic surgery General, Laparoscopic& Endocrine surgery

12th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Compassionate caring consultant with first class service, made myself and my husband feel extremely comfortable and explained everything clearly.

6th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I HAD A OPERATION ON A UMBILICAL HERNIA. HAD A LOT OF PAIN WHEN LIFTING BUT AFTER THE PROCEDURE, I DID NOT NEED PAIN KILLERS, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE GIVEN. I WAS GIVEN ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE THE OPERATION AND THE AFTER CARE WAS GREAT. CAN NOT RATE MR PITTATHANKAL HIGHLY ENOUGH FOR THE WORK HE PERFORMED ON ME.

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I was really frightened when I was told that I had breast cancer. However, Mr Pittathankal went to great lengths to reduce my fears. Speaking directly to me, in a very caring, reassuring way, he said that he would do his ultimate best for me. He made me feel that his quest was to look after me and make me better. I went away from my first consultation feeling that, although I had a big fight ahead of me, I knew I could do no better than have Mr Pittathankal help me fight my battle. This helped me approach my operation with a positive attitude. I will always remember when he gave me the good news that I was cancer free. A great cheer went up from all who were present in the room. The best celebration of my life. Pauline Glenister Sent for Pauline Glenister by Susan Rowell, her daughter

7th July 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I have great regard for Mr Antony Pittathankal. He has a very caring manner and I had complete trust in him when I had a hernia operation at Brentwood Nuffield Hospital. The nursing staff at the hospital were also very caring during my stay.

29th October 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

He was very professional, talked to me about the procedure explained what was done and after care. He was totally wonderful all round.

Short link to review Mr Antony Pittathankal: http://iwgc.net/efw2x