Mr Antony Pittathankal

Breast & Oncoplastic surgery General, Laparoscopic& Endocrine surgery

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Hospital care at it's best. ! Having being diagnosed as having an Inguinal hernia, I was given choices as to where I wanted to attend. I chose Nuffield Hospital in Brentwood, and I have to say from start to finish the experience was top notch. I was operated on by Mr Pittathankal, and it couldn't have gone better. Mr Pittathankal and staff at the Nuffield were all first class in their care and after care. A huge thank you to all there.!

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

My surgeon is Mr Pittathankal and I found I got the best breast cancer treatment and breast reconstruction from him. I would highly recommend him to anyone going through breast cancer. He is a excellent doctor, and I am very thankful to him and all the staff at King George hospital who helped me through everything

25th July 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Dr P completely put me at my ease. He was friendly and, although I was going through a worrying situation, he was upbeat and explained everything in a way I could understand, and was very optimistic. He and his team were amazing. When someone saves your life, what can you say?

11th April 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I had a triple hernia operation found the doctor to be very efficient and most of all he listened to what I had to say .Very professional from start to finish Thank you

27th December 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I went for hernia surgery and obviously with any type of surgery you are worried about things such as infection and other various risks involved but I have to say from my first visit Mr Pittathankal put me at ease he was polite, curtious he didn't sugar coat things, he was straight to the point but his manner put me at ease from that visit. When I went in for the surgery I met a few other members of the team and although I can't remember all their names everyone did their upmost to put me at ease and I cannot fault them. So I would just like to thank everyone of the team at Nuttfield Brentwood especially Mr Pittathankal who I would fully recommend.

Short link to review Mr Antony Pittathankal: http://iwgc.net/efw2x