mr-anthony-owa

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at Crawley Health Centre
13th August 2022

I went into the appointment with trepidation over touching my ears and in the past having passing out with my local GP carrying out the procedure. We arrived for the appointment and spoke to the receptionist (lovely lady) and asked if my husband could attend and she said yes. We went in to see Dr Owa and he put my worries to rest straight away. He an his lady assistant carried out the procedure on both ears and found I have a perforated ear and an infection in the other ear. He prescribed antibiotics straight away and advise me what action was needed before my hearing aid test at Brighton. He was very professional in everything he did and patient care was excellent ,many thanks Doctor Owa

Written by a NHS patient at Spire London East Hospital
28th July 2022

Very polite and professional

Written by a NHS patient at Spire London East Hospital
27th July 2022

I went to see Mr. Anthony Owa for an ear problem. I was seen in a short while of getting to the hospital. I was ushered into his off by a nice nurse. Mr. Anthony Owa greeted me nicely, asked me questions about my problem, and he got to work. By the time he was finished I felt brown new.

2nd August 2022
Response from Mr Anthony Owa

Thank you for your very kind comments

Written by a private patient at Spire London East Hospital
21st July 2022

Listened to our concerns, treated my daughter with care and was overall a nice approachable doctor

22nd July 2022
Response from Mr Anthony Owa

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
19th July 2022

Mr Anthony Owa took time to listen and explain the problem I would 100% recommended him Kind and caring

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Anthony Owa was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Anthony Owa MSc FRCS (ORL-HNS) FWACS Nan Blofeld award recipient, American Neurotology Fellows Award 2002, NHCPUK award for outstanding contributions to the NHS. FRCS Edinburgh 1993, FRCS England 1994, FRCS (ORL-HNS) 2000. Fellowship in Otology and Neuro-otology, University of Utah 2001/2002. Completed North Thames otolaryngology training 2002. Appointed Consultant ENT surgeon with specialist interest in Ear surgery 2003. MSc medical otology and audiology University College, London 2017. Developed a lateral skull base surgery service at Queen's Hospital, Romford RM8 0AG in conjunction with the Essex neurological and neurosurgical services. Also developed a comprehensive endoscopic ear surgical service in Queen's Hospital since 2013. Helped develop a cochlear implant service during a career break in Lagos, Nigeria. Design of surgical equipment and devices including the Owa grommet Specialist interest in hearing and balance problems in children and adults, surgical and non surgical auditory rehabilitation, endoscopic sinus surgery, parotid surgery and benign neck tumours including voice disorders.

Nearest Otolaryngologists