Mr Angus Arthur

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

20th February 2019

My partner has had both elbows replaced by Mr Arthur at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, and the care he received was second to none. Mr Arthur went out of his way to ensure that we understood all aspects of the surgery and aftercare and totally put our minds at rest. Follow up appointments are ongoing and recovery is well monitored. My partner felt completely at ease in the lead up to both surgeries which were 11 months apart. We would have no hesitation in recommending this Surgeon to anyone, we found him to be courteous, helpful, highly knowledgeable and a perfect gentleman.

1st September 2018

Mr Arthur is not only a fantastic doctor but also a fantastic surgeon. Operated on my shoulder following a fall and fracture last year. I was worried that my shoulder will be stiff or sore but over a year later, no sign that I even had a fracture. Even the op site scar is so subtle. Top marks for a top man. Truly grateful!

Short link to review Mr Angus Arthur: http://iwgc.net/efda4