Mr Andrew White

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

24th June 2019

explanation very understandable took time to keep me informed and updated to progress and epectation attention immediate/very soon after examination reviewed and progressed with consideration

24th June 2019

Great care and information on my condition has been shared with me. I feel that all options to rectify my situation have been discussed and l have been given different options to try to correct my shoulder pain. Mr White is a caring and considerate consultant.

24th June 2019

I came with elbow problems and the doctor took his time to listen to my problems, gave me some suggestions on what it could be, which followed on to having an MRI done. i received the results within a couple of weeks and the doctor took his time to explain what was going on and then gave me some options on how i wanted to proceed. he listened with great care and was good in talking me through what might or will happen. Very happy with the outcome of this appointment.

24th June 2019

Mr. Andrew White help me a lot with my shoulder queries . Highly recomended to anyone that need help. Help full person and great specialist

24th June 2019

Very helpful, very thorough. Explains teh conditoon and teh suitabel teatemnt path.

Short link to review Mr Andrew White: http://iwgc.net/ecpfo