Mr Andrew Myatt

• Urology

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Everybody thinks they have the best Doctor, if you are lucky enough to get Mr Myatt you have one of the best! 5 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer a week later I saw Mr Myatt within 3 weeks he had performed a partial nephrectomy at Castle Hill, Hull. I am so lucky to have moved a year ago to this area, as I received the best care from Mr Myatt and every member of his team. I was out of hospital the next day, one week on now from the operation and almost back to normal. Mr Myatt told me I would recover quickly, I genuinely thought he was just trying to soften the pain.

5th July 2016
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Brilliant in every way i can honestly say that mr myatt saved my life 3 years ago. Really great sense of humour and very good at hide and seek (private joke) thank you again back again in 6 months.

5th January 2016
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

What a brilliant guy I couldn't wish for a better consultant/surgeon nothing is ever to much trouble, and he has a great sense humour and very caring thank you for your on going care over the last 3 years.

20th August 2015
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Andrew Myatt stepped in at the last minute to do my surgery for early stage Kidney Cancer. It was New Years Eve, 2014 and I was faced with a 7 hour two team operation. Marina Flynn to remove a large ovarian cyst and then Mr Myatt to do a partial nephrectomy. What a lovely man. I didn't meet him for very long and I had my questions planned. He completely reassured me, he made me laugh and I didn't feel at all anxious knowing he had performed this procedure many times before. Okay, so I belong to the zip up club but the aftercare from both surgeons was fantastic. Thank you Mr Myatt and I do hope I don't have to see you again! In the nicest sense of course.. Debi Silver

Short link to review Mr Andrew Myatt: http://iwgc.net/ee28n