Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I had breast reduction surgery with Mr Morritt at The Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Jan 2019 and I really can't say enough good things about him. He was incredibly understanding of the difficulties of having overly large breasts and was keen to do everthing he could to make sure I'd end up with the results I'd hoped for. He was patient and respectful, treating me as a real person and not just another appointment on his list. I'd previously had a very upsetting consultation with a different surgeon at the Hallamshire who'd treated me terribly, leaving me in tears. Mr Morritt was the perfect antidote to this negative experience. From first consultation to my final post op appointment he was fantastic every step of the way and I'm beyond delighted with my results. I've gone from a large G cup to a very neat B/C and my life has been transformed. I can wholeheartedly recommend him if you're looking for a great surgeon who's also just a really lovely person.

23rd April 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I had implant removal surgery performed by Mr Morritt. From my first appointment with him I was totally put at ease, and was highly informed of what my procedure would entail, and what the end result would be. He is an absolute gentleman, I would have no hesitation about recommending him to anyone. The care I received from him and the rest of the team at The Hallamshire in Sheffield was first class.

21st April 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had been contemplating having a breast enlargement for years and had visited a few different surgeons and clinics but after meeting Dr Morritt I knew he was the surgeon for me. I was really nervous about having an operation but I felt so safe and reassured by Dr Morritt and all of the Claremont staff. I don’t think I could have done it with anyone else. I’m now 5 weeks post op and it is honestly the best thing I have ever done. Thank you so much Dr Morritt you are amazing!

21st April 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I am now 8 weeks post breast reduction surgery, by Mr Andrew Morritt, at the Claremont Hospital, Sheffield. I'm very pleased with the results, my reduction was from 34JJ down to 34DD and now my breasts now fit my 5ft 1/2" (I know but it does count) frame. Mr Morritt, my surgeon and consultant, is a very supportive and lovely guy. He thoroughly explained every step of the breast reduction procedure and I never left me in doubt that I would not be pleased with the results. With my scars very fine and barely visible I am now back to my normal routine, following my post op consultation with Mr Morritt, I have also now got the all clear to get back to the gym. After just a night stay at the Claremont I was back home, I was prescribed pain medication but never used either one as I felt I did not need it. The staff at Claremont from the receptionist to the nurse's to the anaesthatists, you gave me the best care I could of wished for and I cannot thank Mr Morritt enough, I would highly recommend 100%.

20th April 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I met Mr Morritt in Feb 2019, with a view to getting a breast reduction and some liposuction to my stomach and hips. From the first moment I met him, I knew that he was the man I wanted to perform my surgery. I am now five weeks post op, and just had my check up with Mr Morritt. Everything is healing nicely and I can't stop smiling. My breasts have been reduced from a 36GG to a 36D, and look TOTALLY AMAZING. My stomach is much flatter, and my hips look good too. Mr Morritt is a brilliant surgeon, who explains everything in detail, and is also a really nice bloke with a great sense of humour. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Nearest Plastic surgeons