Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

31st January 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I first met Mr Morritt as an NHS patient in Jan 2018 and was immediately impressed with the level of detail and time he gave in explaining my procedure.(Removal of a large complex lipoma) I would say he went above and beyond and throughout my treatment I was very informed and prepared. When I learned Mr Morritt specialised in plastic surgery, I arranged an appointment at the Claremont hospital to discuss a breast reduction. This was something that had been on my bucket list for a very long time and from experiencing Mr Morritts skills and attention to detail from my earlier operation I had every confidence that he was the right person for the job. I was not disappointed. The consultations were extremely thorough, not rushed, and Mr Morritt completely understood the desired outcome. He was very realistic and took time explaining what could and could not be achieved, thereby managing expectations from the outset. My operation went exceptionally well, achieving the reduction I had wished for. My stay at the Claremont was excellent. All the staff were brilliant and it was great being pampered for a couple of days. Could have coped with staying longer but unfortunately I was too well to stay!! I am so pleased with the results and would go as far as saying life changing. My confidence has increased massively. The scars are so neat and mostly hidden and it's still early days. I would definitely recommend Mr Morritt without hesitation.

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I visited Mr Morritt in January 2018 for a breast augmentation consultation after reading the many positive reviews about him. From my first consultation with Mr Morritt, I knew he was the surgeon I wanted to perform my surgery. Mr Morritt gave me lots of information and listened to what I wanted from the surgery and advised what options I had all dependent on my build and frame etc. He made me feel totally at ease throughout the consultation and I came away extremely pleased with the outcome and reassured that I was choosing a surgeon who had my best interests at heart and who wasn't going to perform a breast augmentation that was not suitable for me. My surgery was performed at Claremont Private Hospital in Sheffield which I could not recommend more. Every member of staff made me feel completely looked after and safe. Both Mr Morritt and the anaesthetist visited me before and after my surgery to check on me and make sure I was doing OK and the nurses were all amazing. I am now 12 months post op and could not be happier. I have seen Mr Morritt numerous times throughout the process and he has been great every time. I haven't been the easiest of patients to keep track of, having moved to London 2 months after surgery and then to Australia, but Mr Morritt has been extremely accommodating when I have had to switch appointments. He also gave me lots of advice on things to see and do in Oz! Ultimately, Mr Morritt is a great guy and an excellent surgeon. I am extremely happy with my decision and the outcome and I would certainly go back to him if I were to want surgery again.

20th January 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had breast enlargement surgery in October 2018 by Andrew Morritt, he was recommended to me by a friend. I’m extremely satisfied with my results which are very natural, the scars are small and barely noticeable at all. During my initial consultation Mr Morritt was very professional, kind and listened to what I wanted to achieve. Following my consultation I subsequently contacted him and he was more than happy to spare his time to discuss some of my worries and put my mind at rest. This was the first time I’d ever had general anaesthetic, so I was quite anxious on the day.. however I felt at ease as soon as I’d spoken to Mr Morritt and his lovely team at Claremont hospital. I would have no hesitation in recommending Andrew Morritt and can’t speak highly enough of him. I’m over the moon with my results.

17th January 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had Breast enlargement surgery with Mr Morritt in December 2018. I had wanted to do this all my life as i had very small breast and never felt womanly in my clothes. I was not looking for enormous implants, just wanted a small natural look. I am a fitness instructor. so had lots of things to consider before deciding to do this. My main concern was the time i would be away from my classes. I needed to be able to get back to running my fitness business as quickly as possible. I did lots of research before i settled on The Claremont hospital and Mr Morritt. My reasons for choosing the Claremont, was because i could access it with ease if i needed aftercare, as i live in Sheffield, the reason for choosing Mr Morritt, were his credentials and the fact he also works in the NHS in Sheffield and that all his work in both the NHS and his private work are carried out there. I did not want to go to a surgeon who i would never meet until the day of surgery and whom i would never see again. From the first moment i met Andrew, he put me and my husband at total ease, he knew the result i was looking for. I had sub muscular implants as i did not have a lot of breast tissue. I was worried that they would take so much longer to heal, but i have done everything Mr Morritt has told me to do, and taken time to rest and now just under 6 weeks post op, i am starting to gradually build back up my fitness routine. They look amazing and i feel so much more confident, cannot wait for the summer to put on my bikini! I met with Andrew a couple of times before surgery and have seen him since. I have also been able to email him in between if i needed any advice on anything. He is pleased with my recovery and the result, my scars are really neat. Not only is this man a fantastic surgeon but he is also a lovely man, with a very calm, gentle nature and a great sense of humour. If you are looking for a good surgeon, then look no further, you have found him!

11th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

I had a breast reduction 2 months ago performed by Mr Andrew Morritt. I had very large breasts and wanted to go from a H to a D cup. I had several meetings with Andrew who was very sympathetic to my needs. He listened to what I wanted and said he could defiantly help me. I had the surgery and was very hopeful as to what Andrew could do for me. The care at Thornbury Hospital was amazing along with the excellent care from Andrew, I was thrilled with the result. I can’t thank Andrew enough for what he has done for me. I am over the moon with my new look. If anyone is wanting this surgery all I’d say Is do it sooner rather than later and I can’t recommend Mr Andrew Morritt enough.

Nearest Plastic surgeons