Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. He regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

20th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr morrit is such a wonderful surgeon. He has totally changed my life for the better. Reconstructive breast surgery. Superb. In fact they looked that good I couldn't resist showing them to people ( my college friends , my hairdresser and all my hospital visitors. He also has an excellent manner, is so friendly and will listen to you. I would recommend him to anyone . Oh and he's handsome too lol . So thank you from the bottom of my heart and next summer I will feel confident enough to go topless which is a first for me. Keep up the good work.

12th November 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I recently underwent a 'tummy tuck' and discussed this at length with Mr Morritt. From the very first meeting I was made to feel totally comfortable, he was very patient, professional and went through everything thoroughly which gave me the confidence to book the surgery. Mr Morris and his team were amazing, I couldn't have asked for better care. Having waited 27 years to get this done, I was very nervous but he was there before the operation to reassure me all would be well. The operation wasn't easy as my body threw up some unexpected complications but everything was sorted without me even knowing about it, saving me a further operation!!!, I'm absolutely delighted with the results, and I feel like a new woman. Not only has he restored me physically (better than I dared hope for) but also mentally as I feel far more confident and enjoy showing off my new tummy. Wish I'd done it years ago!! I would unreservedly recommend Mr Morritt, his skills are amazing, he has transformed my life, I can't thank him enough.

9th November 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Consultation with mr Andrew Morrit. Upper eyelid reduction ,breast uplift and augmentation. Mr Morrit listened to everything thing I wanted then advised me what would be best for the end results I wanted ,Also explained complications that can occur such as numbness and loss of sensation .no stone was left unturned !!! I had actually 2 consultations to make sure I was happy to go ahead . He also advised me to go a one size bigger than I originally wanted and I'm so glad I did !!! He was right .he helped me make the right decision for my body frame. Mr Morrit really does know best .i felt at ease from the first consultation with him . Day of surgery I arrived early and was shown to my room . Mr Morrit came to see me and asked me further question and to see if I had any concerns.i didn't have any at all ! Felt completely at ease ,I wasn't even nervous he explained the anaesthetist would be along shortly after when he had marked me up for my surgery. The anaesthetist also asked if I had any concerns or questions about going under and explained a few things. Also asked me how I was with anaesthetic in general.told him I was fine but usually I take a while to come round I'm quiet groggy after . I was then took down to be prepared for surgery. They asked if I was nervous told them no . I'm quite a tough cookie when it comes to things like this .i had them laughing . Must say I don't remember anything after that conversation lol. Next thing I was in my room opening my eyes thinking that was quick lol I was actually down 3-1/2 hrs ! I kept drifting for a while then mr Morrit came to see me and told me how well things had gone ! I'd just had a sneaky peak and had a hugs smile on my face when he entered lol . I had 2 drains in to drain the fluid but I can honestly say I wasn't in any pain at all. Apart from feeling tired I felt good

23rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

From my initial appointment at the Claremont Hospital to discuss a breast reduction Mr Morritt was a gentleman, extremely professional, approachable and knowledgeable which made me feel comfortable and safe. We discussed what could be achieved because of the size and shape of my breasts and I was happy to proceed. The operation went very well with excellent care from everyone involved. I recovered quickly with minimum discomfort. My aftercare was excellent and I felt confident in the fact that if needed, I could speak to someone at any time. I am delighted with the outcome and feel much better about myself and wish I had been brave enough to have this procedure years ago, Mr Morritt has changed my life!!

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had a breast augmentation and couldn’t be happier with the results. Mr Morritt made me feel at ease and confident in the surgery from the first consultation, answered all my questions and went into great detail about the surgery and what to expect. I had no problems with the surgery or recovery. I would certainly recommend Mr Morritt and all the staff at Claremont, I’m very happy I chose to go to him for my surgery.

Nearest Plastic surgeons