mr-andrew-morritt

3rd December 2021

I went to see Mr Morritt at the Claremont with a view to having a fleur de lys and mons reduction . I was totally at ease and had full confidence in him . I underwent the surgery in mid Oct 2021 and had no pain at all while in hospital or after when at home . I was totally happy with all aspects of my care from my first consultation to my check up at nearly 7 weeks post op . I would not hesitate at recommending Mr Morritt to anyone and I am over joyed with the results.

2nd December 2021

Amazing surgeon, really listened and took time effort and care to get me the best result with minimal scarring and pain. After care team at claremont amazing, not just sent off, really looked after from start to finish, I was recommended and I’m more than happy to recommend. You are in great hands and you will love you body even more than you can imagine

23rd November 2021

Mr Morritt has given me my self esteem and confidence back. I had lost 10 stone and had huge amount of excess skin which required a fleur-de-lys abdominoplasty (full tummy tuck) and a mons reduction. I had been carrying the excess skin around for 20 years, to see myself in the mirror now I can not believe how different I look it’s amazing results. I no longer have to think about the clothes I buy and if they hide the skin. Mr Morritt has transformed my life the scars are fading, I received wonderful care before and after. If I decide to have any more surgery I would only go to Mr Morritt for the procedure. Thank you for changing not only my physical appearance but mentally changing my outlook of myself

5th November 2021

From my first consultation I felt incredibly at ease with Mr Morritt. He was so kind and considerate and answered any questioned I had. On the day of surgery he came to see me before I went to theatre and then checked up on me twice before I went home. I couldn’t be happier with my surgery, it’s changed my life and I can’t believe this is my body now. My scar is so neat and has healed amazing. I can’t recommend Mr Morritt enough.

Written by a private patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
27th October 2021

Wow! Where to start?! I am 18 years old and had a breast mastopexy (lift) with Mr Morritt at BMI Thornbury hospital. After doing hours of research on different surgeons, there is no one who compares to this incredible man! He has a list of qualifications as long as your arm and the reviews really speak for themselves. Stop the research, this is the man to go with!! I had struggled with the appearance of my breasts since the age of 13. It was an extremely sensitive subject for me as it affected my confidence in so many ways from such a young age. I had slightly tuberous breasts which were droopy with enlarged areolas. I just wanted to be comfortable in my own skin and be able to wear whatever clothes I wanted and feel like a normal teenage girl! In the consultations with Mr Morritt, he made me feel very comfortable. Showing your biggest insecurity to a complete stranger isn’t the easiest however he was very understanding and made me feel at ease! He made me aware of all the risks of undergoing surgery at such a young age, which shows that he really does have your best interest at heart. There was absolutely no pressure to go ahead with the surgery. The surgery went really well with no complications. I woke up with very minimal pain. I have a low pain tolerance and the only thing I felt was slight soreness and tightness of the skin which is obviously expected. I was met by Mr Morritt the next morning to check up on them, after seeing them I instantly cried from happiness. I am now 6 weeks post op, the scars are healing beautifully, and they have settled really well. I now feel like a new woman, I still can’t believe this is my body when I look in the mirror. I will never be able to thank Mr Morritt enough for what he has done for me. You have literally changed my life and I am so grateful. This is easily the best decision I have ever made in my life.

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire, the Northern General, the Claremont Private Hospital and the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body cosmetic surgery (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons.

Nearest Plastic surgeons