Mr Andrew McEvoy

20th November 2019

Completely committed to his job and his patients. Not just Mr McEvoy, his entire team is amazing - patient, hard working, personable and skilled. I have gained amazing recovery since the surgery and cannot thank the team enough.

7th November 2019

I will never be able to repay Andrew McEvoy for what he did the day of my surgery for a brain tumour. As it was in a tricky location he vowed to get as much out as possible but to not expect full removal. I met him about 4 times prior to my surgery and he was extremely helpful and insightful throughout. If I ever had a question, his assistant was quick to reply with answers. On the day of the craniotomy awake surgery it was a nerve wracking time, but he made us feel extra safe and secure. When I woke up 7 hours later I found that he had removed it all. We were so happy and couldn't believe it. His after care was thorough and he monitored me as a patient very closely as I had temporarily lost my speech and some motor ability. If you are thinking of choosing him as your surgeon, don't hesitate.

Nearest Neurosurgeons