Mr Andrew McEvoy

• Neurosurgery

5th December 2018

Mr Mcevoy is truly an amazing consultant and amazing human being. There are simply not enough words to describe him. He was brilliant from the first consultation and I knew immediately he would help me. He has an air of understanding and is very humble and easy to talk to. He listens and does not make you feel silly for any questions you may ask. His knowledge and wealth of experience really puts your mind at rest. He is a superb surgeon. I had a brain tumour removed from my third ventricle via a craniotomy in July 2018. At least it was to gain a biopsy, at most to remove the whole tumour. He managed to remove the whole tumour which was challenging due to blood vessels adjacent to the tumour. It has now been 5 months since the surgery and am thankful and grateful to say I have no neurological deficits and have had no post op complications. I will forever be indebted to Mr Mcevoy and will remember him for the rest of my life as the person who saved my life. If you are reading this from the perspective of finding an amazing, helpful, lovely neurosurgeon then you should look no more.

Nearest Neurosurgeons