mr-andrew-mark-phillips

Mr Andrew Mark Phillips

Written by a NHS patient at Hendon Hospital
13th July 2022

Mark Phillips is a very amiable doctor, with an exemplary bedside manner. He approached my condition with an open mind about how to proceed, and helped me to feel some level of choice regarding my medical pathway, which was essential to me, as a working musician. His skill as a surgeon is impeccable; he removed my bone tumour and the site of surgery healed exceptionally quickly. There is now barely a scar, and I have full range of movement in my hand, with no pain whatsoever. His physio at Hendon (Petra) helped me to return to performing, many months before the NHS doctors had predicted. This has made a huge impact on my career, and financial situation. I'm so grateful that all of this private-level service was available to me as an NHS patient. I do not hesitate to thoroughly recommend Mark Phillips.

Written by a NHS patient at Hendon Hospital
16th May 2022

I’d recommend Mr Phillips wholeheartedly. He has first-hand knowledge of what it’s like to use your hands as a musician. I find him easy to talk to and he has genuine empathy. Every consultation contains advice, detailed explanations and recommendations. Treatment is excellent: I have had injections and an operation with Mr Phillips. I had 100% confidence in his work and we have achieved 100% success in treating my problems.

Written by a private patient at London Bridge Hospital
21st January 2022

I would highly recommend Mr Phillips , I had carpal tunnel surgery three months ago after being in pain for almost two years . He is highly professional , takes care to ensure you understand your treatment and has a very caring approach .

I am an experienced Hand & Wrist and trauma surgeon now in full-time private practice after 14 years as an NHS Consultant in a Teaching Hospital and Major Trauma Centre.

Short link to review Mr Andrew Mark Phillips: http://iwgc.net/ecobr