Mr Billy Jowett

Billy Jowett is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in foot and ankle surgery

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital(2005)

Had a bad experience from another hospital then found Dr Jowett through a pshyio. From the start I had the confidence that Dr Jowett could sort out the issue and really understood what was going on with my achillies. Cannot fault the treatment I had from start to finish. All the staff at the QA hospital were great and could not help enough. Would definately recommend this man and his team. Many thanks from a very grateful patient.

15th September 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

The help I received from Mr Trowett was immeasurable - in terms of his expertise, expediency and understanding of my situation. The entire diagnosis, from a last minute 'fitting me in' (many thanks too, to his secretary), through to an immediate X-ray, the latter necessitating an MRI scan which, again, took place the very next day. The following day, I was able to receive his diagnosis, which he explained clearly to me - after letting me know, thankfully, it was not the most serious outcome. I cannot praise this doctor, his skill, his approach and his efforts to come to a fast resolution, highly enough. From start to finish - 3 days! Wonderful care!

Short link to review Mr Billy Jowett: http://iwgc.net/ee6nk