Mr Billy Jowett

Billy Jowett is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in foot and ankle surgery

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital(2005)

This Doctor has effected the most amazing result for me following a complete foot realignment. I'm eternally grateful and really feel I've got my life back as prior to this op was heading down the path to permanent disablement. I'm just in awe of the skill and understanding that has brought about such a superb correction and healing in just a month- far quicker than my my previous foot surgeries which were just as invasive . Thrilled and very grateful!!!

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital(2005)

Had a bad experience from another hospital then found Dr Jowett through a pshyio. From the start I had the confidence that Dr Jowett could sort out the issue and really understood what was going on with my achillies. Cannot fault the treatment I had from start to finish. All the staff at the QA hospital were great and could not help enough. Would definately recommend this man and his team. Many thanks from a very grateful patient.

15th September 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Portsmouth Hospital

The help I received from Mr Trowett was immeasurable - in terms of his expertise, expediency and understanding of my situation. The entire diagnosis, from a last minute 'fitting me in' (many thanks too, to his secretary), through to an immediate X-ray, the latter necessitating an MRI scan which, again, took place the very next day. The following day, I was able to receive his diagnosis, which he explained clearly to me - after letting me know, thankfully, it was not the most serious outcome. I cannot praise this doctor, his skill, his approach and his efforts to come to a fast resolution, highly enough. From start to finish - 3 days! Wonderful care!

Short link to review Mr Billy Jowett: http://iwgc.net/ee6nk