20th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Irwin is highly recommended. Every part of my treatment was explained fully and nothing was rushed. My questions and concerns were answered in full and I believe I could not have had any better treatment.

16th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr., Irwin is a charming man but more importantly is obviously an expert in his field.; I had a left shoulder replacement on 4th January 2019 and everything was perfect. I am out of pain and well on the way to full recovery after only 6 weeks. I cannot find any fault with my treatment.

14th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Irwin operated on my shoulder one month ago after over a year of pain and restricted movement. I am pleased to say the operation was a complete success and has restored the movement in my shoulder and arm and eliminated the pain. He was able to accurately identify the problem straight away and I am pleased to say I have experienced virtually no pain after the operation. I would un-reservedly recommend him.

2nd February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

I saw Andrew for a shoulder that kept dislocating. I’ve had the surgery now and a year on, ive had no further problems, cross fingers. I found Andrew really helpful at explaining why the dislocation kept happening and it took a while to persuade him to operate. He referred me to a great physio and I go back to see him occasionally to check that things are still okay. I can’t thank him enough as I can now sleep well at night.

2nd February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Irwin helped me get my shoulder going again after a bad accident. I saw him three or four times and he didn’t push me to have surgery and was conservative in his treatment. He explained my condition really clearly and was very positive in getting me back to my hockey.

Short link to review Mr Andrew Irwin: http://iwgc.net/edyue