« 1 2 3 4 »

21st January 2020

Very professional, polite and caring at all times. Took time to explain procedure and benefits post op. I have no negative comments and would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Irwin.

14th January 2020

I have just had a shoulder decompression at Spire Hospital. Quality of the care superb. Shoulder feeling great after the op but a couple of days later I was not feeling right. Andrew saw me at very short notice to make sure I was fine - which I was! Shoulder continues to go from strength to strength. No real pain and 12 days later have got good flexibility already - incredibly successful at this stage!

7th November 2019

having had surgery to my right shoulder some six months ago, the outcome was far better than I expected an 80% improvement in mobility (for me that was wonderful). I have just returned for consultancy on my left shoulder, the "service" today was perfect and now starting treatment, more comments to follow.

12th October 2019

A real professional put me totally at ease before and after my operation. I am 74 yrs old and have never been hospitalised before so I was a tad apprehensive but I can only praise the care and attention he gave me. The Spire Hospital staff are wonderful team who I cannot praise highly enough. First class throughout.

28th April 2019

I needed carpal tunnel surgery on both hands and was seen by Mr Irwin to initially operate on my right hand. He was courteous, and efficient when I saw him in his clinic and listened to what I had to say. On the day of surgery he explained everything in full when he did his ward round before starting surgery. The surgery was undertaken under local anesthetic and throughout the surgery Mr Irwin explained what he was doing and was incredibly reassuring. He also made sure I understood what I needed to do after surgery. The follow up appointment went in a similar fashion and I now have a date to have my left hand done which I have no apprehension about at all knowing the care I will receive.

« 1 2 3 4 »