18th March 2020

i cannot praise mr andrew irwin enough, he and his team made me feel totally at ease by explaining every thing to me, also i would like to praise every body at the spire harpenden from reception, porters, and every single staff member there, after my operation i was continually checked on my progress and even though it was late at night mr irwin came in and checked how i was feeling and he told me what he had to do for my operation, mr andrew irwin and the spire thank you very very much , and the after care service i received was first class

17th March 2020

The information and explanation of the procedure necessary to correct the fingers of my right hand were better than I expected. I have only had a little discomfort since the operation far less than expected. Would very much like my left hand be corrected in the same manner.

Written by a patient at One Hatfield Hospital
2nd February 2020

During carpal tunnel surgery I was rather nervous and Mr Irwin and team made the operation comfortable and relaxing as was possible and the result was extremely successful. Many thanks. This was at Spire HarpeƱden.

21st January 2020

Very professional, polite and caring at all times. Took time to explain procedure and benefits post op. I have no negative comments and would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Irwin.

14th January 2020

I have just had a shoulder decompression at Spire Hospital. Quality of the care superb. Shoulder feeling great after the op but a couple of days later I was not feeling right. Andrew saw me at very short notice to make sure I was fine - which I was! Shoulder continues to go from strength to strength. No real pain and 12 days later have got good flexibility already - incredibly successful at this stage!

Short link to review Mr Andrew Irwin: http://iwgc.net/edyue