14th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hemel Hempstead General Hospital

I am sure Andrew Irwin is very competent but he has to understand that us mere mortals don't necessarily understand his technical jargon. He doesn't do eye contact very well and looked beyond me when talking at me. He was 40 minutes late seeing me ... First appointment ... No apology or explanation for being late There was a radiographer present .. no introduction or explanation as to who he was or why he was present. Throwback to the days consultants thought they were gods...

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hemel Hempstead General Hospital

I have seen three consultants. Andrew Irwin I have no doubt is very competent but I was disappointed that A) he tended to talk at me B) continuously used medical jargon so I didn't understand much C) was half hour late in seeing me and did not apologise or explain the delay D) had a radiologist in the room and did not explain who they were , or why they were there I was disappointed by the patient experience.

Short link to review Mr Andrew Irwin: http://iwgc.net/edyue