Mr Andrew Hextall

I am a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist working in Hertfordshire and the North London area. I treat patients with a wide range of gynaecological problems but I have a special interest in Urogynaecology (prolapse, incontinence and other conditions such as cystitis or urgency), Pelvic pain, Period problems and Vulval skin problems. I work as part of a team and we are proud to say that we always try to do our best for every patient we see.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Hextall was calm, caring and reassuring. He gave me confidence throughout the treatment and ensured that any concerns post my operation were addressed.

4th May 2017
Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital

Amazing man helped me so much

11th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Was referred to Mr Hextall with Pro-Lapse and stress incontinence. Both issues sorted in one surgery. Couple of days recovering in Spire and followed recommended recovery advice - all fine now.

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

I found Andrew Hextall very friendly and felt very confident with him performing my operation to high standards.

1st January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

I was referred to Mr Hextall by my GP after suffering from severely debilitating menopausal symptoms. Having previously had breast cancer, I believed that no treatment was possible and that only years of misery lay ahead. Mr Hextall could not have been more understanding, sympathetic and kind. With his guidance and advice, within 5 days I felt better! Mr Hextall truly gave me back my life and I could not be more grateful to him. I would thoroughly recommend him as an expert in understanding menopausal symptoms and how to treat them effectively.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists