mr-andrew-hextall-1

19th December 2019

I was given clear impartial advice and enough time to consider my treatment. Mr Hextall was approachable, polite, informative, kind, considerate and totally professional (as were all the staff at Spire , Harpenden).

16th December 2019

I had a laparoscopy treatment with Mr Andrew Hextall 3 weeks ago and I can recommend this consultant from the bottom of my heart.Mr Andrew Hextall is a very professional consultant in every aspect and he is done a fantastic job.I did not have any issue after my operation.Ladies what else can I say I have my live back thanks to this man .

Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital
6th November 2019

Mr hextall is And amazing consultant I’ve been scared for four years to have a prolapse and bowel repair finally had it done four weeks ago by Mr Hextall himself what an amazing man he talked through everything with me prior to the operation and after the Operation can’t recommend him highly enough if ever had to have a Gynaecology operation again there is no doubt I would be wanting Mr Hextall to do my operation top man

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
28th October 2019

I had a hysterectomy in March 2019. Mr Hextall was brilliant from my first consultation until I was fully recovered after my operation. I can highly recommend him. Very happy with my treatment.

12th September 2019

Andrew Hextall listens has patience and explains everything. He gave me confidence in him. He has a very nice bedside manner. I am very glad I chose him for my operation.

Mr Andrew Hextall was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist working in Hertfordshire and the North London area. I treat patients with a wide range of gynaecological problems but I have a special interest in Urogynaecology (prolapse, incontinence and other conditions such as cystitis or urgency), Pelvic pain, Period problems and Vulval skin problems. I work as part of a team and we are proud to say that we always try to do our best for every patient we see.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists