mr-andrew-hextall-1

29th May 2020

As soon as I stepped into Mr. Hextall`s consultation room, we have started to reveal my symptoms. I knew from the beginning that I could trust him. He is not only highly professional but kind, empathetic, approachable and a great listener. He has managed to set up quickly the diagnosis and the type of treatment I needed. I had my hysteroscopy and laparoscopy after the first consultation. I was a bit anxious on the day but the team at Spire Harpenden made me very conformable. The next day I did not need any painkillers, I was very mobile and in just couple of days, I was able to get back to my daily routine. My scars healed in days and not even visible. I was in great hands. I can not thank him enough. I highly recommend Mr. Hextall.

19th December 2019

I was given clear impartial advice and enough time to consider my treatment. Mr Hextall was approachable, polite, informative, kind, considerate and totally professional (as were all the staff at Spire , Harpenden).

16th December 2019

I had a laparoscopy treatment with Mr Andrew Hextall 3 weeks ago and I can recommend this consultant from the bottom of my heart.Mr Andrew Hextall is a very professional consultant in every aspect and he is done a fantastic job.I did not have any issue after my operation.Ladies what else can I say I have my live back thanks to this man .

I am a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist working in Hertfordshire and the North London area. I treat patients with a wide range of gynaecological problems but I have a special interest in Urogynaecology (prolapse, incontinence and other conditions such as cystitis or urgency), Pelvic pain, Period problems and Vulval skin problems. I work as part of a team and we are proud to say that we always try to do our best for every patient we see.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists