mr-andrew-hextall-1

29th May 2020

As soon as I stepped into Mr. Hextall`s consultation room, we have started to reveal my symptoms. I knew from the beginning that I could trust him. He is not only highly professional but kind, empathetic, approachable and a great listener. He has managed to set up quickly the diagnosis and the type of treatment I needed. I had my hysteroscopy and laparoscopy after the first consultation. I was a bit anxious on the day but the team at Spire Harpenden made me very conformable. The next day I did not need any painkillers, I was very mobile and in just couple of days, I was able to get back to my daily routine. My scars healed in days and not even visible. I was in great hands. I can not thank him enough. I highly recommend Mr. Hextall.

19th December 2019

I was given clear impartial advice and enough time to consider my treatment. Mr Hextall was approachable, polite, informative, kind, considerate and totally professional (as were all the staff at Spire , Harpenden).

16th December 2019

I had a laparoscopy treatment with Mr Andrew Hextall 3 weeks ago and I can recommend this consultant from the bottom of my heart.Mr Andrew Hextall is a very professional consultant in every aspect and he is done a fantastic job.I did not have any issue after my operation.Ladies what else can I say I have my live back thanks to this man .

Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital
6th November 2019

Mr hextall is And amazing consultant I’ve been scared for four years to have a prolapse and bowel repair finally had it done four weeks ago by Mr Hextall himself what an amazing man he talked through everything with me prior to the operation and after the Operation can’t recommend him highly enough if ever had to have a Gynaecology operation again there is no doubt I would be wanting Mr Hextall to do my operation top man

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
28th October 2019

I had a hysterectomy in March 2019. Mr Hextall was brilliant from my first consultation until I was fully recovered after my operation. I can highly recommend him. Very happy with my treatment.

I am a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist working in Hertfordshire and the North London area. I treat patients with a wide range of gynaecological problems but I have a special interest in Urogynaecology (prolapse, incontinence and other conditions such as cystitis or urgency), Pelvic pain, Period problems and Vulval skin problems. I work as part of a team and we are proud to say that we always try to do our best for every patient we see.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists