mr-andrew-hextall-1

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
6th March 2021

After being ignored by my GP for ages about my concerns and frustrations, Mr Hextall took the time to listen to me, and genuinely made me feel reassured, and supported. I never felt rushed, I always felt that Mr Hextall was giving me his full attention and taking me seriously. One appointment with Mr Hextall and I am feeling better than I have in years! He quickly and easily sorted all the issues I was having, and he explained everything to me, and I feel confident that I can go back to him if I ever have the need in the future. I highly recommend Mr Hextall.

Written by a patient at One Hatfield Hospital
30th November 2020

Mr Hextall listened to me and was very good at quickly investigating and treating my condition accordingly.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
29th May 2020

As soon as I stepped into Mr. Hextall`s consultation room, we have started to reveal my symptoms. I knew from the beginning that I could trust him. He is not only highly professional but kind, empathetic, approachable and a great listener. He has managed to set up quickly the diagnosis and the type of treatment I needed. I had my hysteroscopy and laparoscopy after the first consultation. I was a bit anxious on the day but the team at Spire Harpenden made me very conformable. The next day I did not need any painkillers, I was very mobile and in just couple of days, I was able to get back to my daily routine. My scars healed in days and not even visible. I was in great hands. I can not thank him enough. I highly recommend Mr. Hextall.

I am a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist working in Hertfordshire and the North London area. I treat patients with a wide range of gynaecological problems but I have a special interest in Urogynaecology (prolapse, incontinence and other conditions such as cystitis or urgency), Pelvic pain, Period problems and Vulval skin problems. I work as part of a team and we are proud to say that we always try to do our best for every patient we see.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists