Mr Andrew Healey

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

Dr Healey dealt with me from the morning of my surgery right through my time in hospital and follow up appointments. At all times he took the time to explain what was happening and make sure I understood the next steps. He was extremely patient when explaining the implications of different routes and ensured I understood why certain actions were being taken. On the day of the surgery he took the time to phone my husband personally to explain what had happened and reassure him which was greatly appreciated. I found him easy to talk to and felt that he listened to my questions. He displays a really positive attitude and encourages the same from you while at the same time giving realistic advice and providing continual encouragement.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

Dr. Healey took time to actually listen and then take steps to get an earlier than March 2017 appointment for me at the GI Dept in St. Marys, Paddington. He explained things clearly and easy to understand. A Definite 5 STAR member of Mr. Spaldings team. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Andrew Healey: http://iwgc.net/ef9fz