Mr Andrew Healey

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

Mr Healey is very easy to talk to, is a positive man, who has made myself and my family feel at ease, has listened to our concerns and explains well, in detail. We are very happy so far with the service he provides. A valued member I am sure, of Mr Spalding's team.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

His manner is very caring, and I have complete confidence in him.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

A good doctor who listened to what you had to say very professional with a nice manner

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

I received excellent support and assistance, Dr Andrew was very caring and helped me understand the medical condition very well. I am extremely grateful.

29th December 2016
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

Dr Healey has always made my patient user journey a pleasant experience. He is extremely caring and patience. Every appointment I have had with him he explains thoroughly with a listening ear and displays a positive attitude towards my next surgery and recovery. I always found him very welcoming. Not only shows concerns about my well being but extends wishes to my husband and my twin baby boys. Dr Healey we thank you.

Short link to review Mr Andrew Healey: http://iwgc.net/ef9fz