Mr Andrew Ballaro

I am a Consultant Urological Surgeon at BHR NHS Trust and provide a comprehensive urological service, I also have a major interest in the management of kidney stones. I have been a consultant for almost 10 years and am clinical lead for the urology department. I train urologists at all levels and have published widely including the latest edition of the standard medical student textbook ‘Lecture notes in Urology’.

• Urology

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th May 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have always found Mr Ballaro very friendly and polite and always willing to listen to any problems I may have, and over my last six years of treatment I could not have asked for better care.

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

This consultant is very caring and takes great interest in you. He clarifies everything and puts your mind at rest.

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr ballaro recently performed kidney stone removal. I had a few and also 1 in a place i personally know other people have been told they cannot be reached there. mr ballaro put me at ease and is very professional in every way. was very pleased at my recovery time and that my pain was gone as anyone suffering from kidney stones knows how much pain they can give you .I would highly recommend mr ballaro services as if i or anyone in my family or friends suffering from kidney problems mr ballaro would 100% be my call, excellent service in every way cannot thank him enough for freeing me from the pain i was suffering,THANK YOU. Cannot suggest on improvements as i feel i received the best service you could hope for and thanks again.

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

excellent manor.gave clear instructions about my condition,and what to expect with my operation. could not fault.

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Ballaro removed a Kidney stone for me early February 2017. He was most approachable, informative and put me at ease through the whole process. The operation went smoothly and according to plan, I was amazed at the recovery time. I would not hesitate to use Mr Ballaro again or recommend him to friends or family. Alan Mower

« 1 2 3 4 »