Mr Andrew Ballaro

I am a Consultant Urological Surgeon at BHR NHS Trust and provide a comprehensive urological service, I also have a major interest in the management of kidney stones. I have been a consultant for almost 10 years and am clinical lead for the urology department. I train urologists at all levels and have published widely including the latest edition of the standard medical student textbook ‘Lecture notes in Urology’.

• Urology

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Ballaro removed a Kidney stone for me early February 2017. He was most approachable, informative and put me at ease through the whole process. The operation went smoothly and according to plan, I was amazed at the recovery time. I would not hesitate to use Mr Ballaro again or recommend him to friends or family. Alan Mower

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Dr Ballaro listened carefully to my problem and instantly made arrangements for me to have a scan with no delays. He was very professional in the way he listened to my problem and advised me on the possible treatments available once the diagnosis has been made. I was constantly reassured and was given full information about my condition. Thank you Dr Ballaro for your professionalism.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I was looked after by Mr Ballaro for an year. He is a kind, thoughtful doctor. His advice as very helpful and it has addressed the problem that I was seeing him about in a very effective way.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I recently had a procedure to remove a urethral stricture. The initial examination, scan and surgery were all organised quickly and performed with great professionalism. I was kept informed at each stage of the process. Highly recommended.

21st February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Very thorough clear and informative. I am very happy to recommend!

« 1 2 3 4 »