Mr Andrew Ballaro

I have been a consultant urological surgeon for 10 years and aim to provide a high quality comprehensive general urological service. I have a major interest in the management of kidney stones and perform high volume complex stone surgery including ultra-mini PCNL with highly competitive published and nationally benchmarked outcomes. I teach trainee urologists at all levels and have published widely including the latest edition of the standard medical student textbook ‘Lecture notes in Urology’.

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

This doctor changed my life by the treatment that he recommended for me after several failed attempts by other doctors myself and family thank him for that

1st May 2018

fantastic treatments

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

Dr Ballaro was superb throughout my procedures. He was reassuring and listened to me and was always available if I needed him post op.

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was an emergency addmission to the urology department in July 2017. I was bleeding and in pain . Turns out I have advanced Prostate Cancer. Big shock at the Time , was off work with a back pain. Any way Mr Ballaro and his team looked after me and explaned what had happerned and how they were going to treat it. 6 days and nights in hospital then I was sent to oncology for more Treatment. They have staberlized me and I have a Quality of life again ,I am making the best of what I have .Cannot be easy to tellsome one they have a Terminal illness ,but he was direct and calm I knew where I stood from day 1. Now discharged from Urology today !

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have had treatment for kidney stones at King George hospital ,Redbridge.From the moment I first met Mr.ballaro in the diagnostic unit I felt more at ease.Having not had stones before and suddenly being in so much pain I was really quite concerned at what was to follow.Mr Ballaro explained everything in easy to understand terms.My treatment was top class and the way ALL the staff on Iris Ward/Adult Daycare Unit dealt with me was outstanding.I really must congratulate them on their professionalism,kindness and care.My thanks go to the doctor who carried out my lithotripsy procedure too.Thanks also to Radiology who treated me with kindness when I wasn't at my best.In summary I would just like to say what a team and PLEASE keep up your fantastic work.