mr-andre-litwin

26th March 2022

Mr Litwin had a very friendly, professional and courteous approach which made me feel totally at ease from our first meeting. He fully explained the procedure I required (bilateral YAG laser capsulotomy) and the costs involved. I felt fully at ease at both the consultation and when he was carrying out the procedure. I am 100% happy with the end result.

6th February 2022

I am rather an anxious person, so it was a great relief on my first visit to find that Mr Litwin is kind, patient and reassuring. Most importantly, of course, he is competent at what he does.

Written by a private patient at The Mcindoe Centre
4th February 2022

We moved from abroad and were looking for a doctor to treat my eye and nerve-related condition. After doing researches and contacting several medical practitioners we decided to go with Dr. Litwin. After going through treatments with Dr. Litwin, i was very impressed with his professionalism, commitment and kindness. Dr. Litwin listens carefully, asks the right questions, cares about his patients, gentle and, of course, his treatments work effectively. I know I am in good hands. Furthermore, Dr. Litwin's PA, Jackie Walker, makes the appointment and follow-up process so easy, efficient and stress-free. Jackie has great people skills. I have not met her but feel like we have known each other for years. I am so fortunate and privileged to find and to be treated by this great medical team.

31st January 2022

Mr. Litwin was very informative and professional when I had my initial consultation. He explained the required procedure in a straight forward understandable manner. On the day of the procedure he kept me informed throughout All in all Mr. Litwin is very reassuring.

31st January 2022

Mr Litwin made me feel relaxed and not worried about the procedure. He seemed very caring. Explained what was happening as we went along and even took the time to check on me on his way out. The most important thing is that the results are superb, I had no pain or any undue side affects. I cannot praise him and his team highly enough.

With almost 20 years of experience in Ophthalmology, Andre Litwin specialises in the management of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital disorders. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and a full Member of both the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society (BOPSS) and European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESOPRS).

Nearest Ophthalmologists