mr-andre-litwin

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
26th March 2022

Mr Litwin had a very friendly, professional and courteous approach which made me feel totally at ease from our first meeting. He fully explained the procedure I required (bilateral YAG laser capsulotomy) and the costs involved. I felt fully at ease at both the consultation and when he was carrying out the procedure. I am 100% happy with the end result.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
6th February 2022

I am rather an anxious person, so it was a great relief on my first visit to find that Mr Litwin is kind, patient and reassuring. Most importantly, of course, he is competent at what he does.

Written by a private patient at The Mcindoe Centre
4th February 2022

We moved from abroad and were looking for a doctor to treat my eye and nerve-related condition. After doing researches and contacting several medical practitioners we decided to go with Dr. Litwin. After going through treatments with Dr. Litwin, i was very impressed with his professionalism, commitment and kindness. Dr. Litwin listens carefully, asks the right questions, cares about his patients, gentle and, of course, his treatments work effectively. I know I am in good hands. Furthermore, Dr. Litwin's PA, Jackie Walker, makes the appointment and follow-up process so easy, efficient and stress-free. Jackie has great people skills. I have not met her but feel like we have known each other for years. I am so fortunate and privileged to find and to be treated by this great medical team.

With almost 20 years of experience in Ophthalmology, Andre Litwin specialises in the management of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital disorders. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and a full Member of both the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society (BOPSS) and European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESOPRS).

Nearest Ophthalmologists