Mr Andre Litwin

With over 10 years of experience in Ophthalmology, Andre Litwin specialises in the management of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital disorders. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and a full Member of both the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society (BOPSS) and European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESOPRS).

15th April 2019
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Mr Litwin is professional, caring and completely understanding. I put off my DCR two years ago due to personal reasons and subsequently suffered two very serious infections in my tear duct just as he had advised me I would if I did not proceed with the surgery. Upon returning to see Mr Litwin to ask if I could go ahead with the surgery he was extremely sympathetic and done everything in his power to help me to have the surgery whilst also helping me to continue with my complex home life as soon as possible in order that I could continue with the care of my special needs child. A fantastic consultant and compassionate human. VERY highly regarded and recommended.

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Excellent diagnosis session and put me at easy with the future procedure that would be involved. On the day, it was nice to be remembered and had an excellent manner pre, during and post Op.

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

A great doctor who listens to the patient, informs about different options and offers great support.

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

An amazingly kind and compassionate man who makes the patient feel completely at ease. He is very easy to talk to and actually listens too. He has also done an amazing job on correcting my ptosis. Thank you Mr Litwin!

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Mr Litwin was very easy to talk to and spent the time to listen and explain during my initial consultation, re-assuring me that my blepharoptosis was a condition that he specialises in,and that he could perform surgery to improve my condition.The whole experience was very professional and caring and he made me feel very confident and at ease about the procedure.It is now 9 days since my surgery,and whilst I was apprehensive on the day,Mr Litwin,his fellow Mr John Bladen and the entire team at QVH made me feel very re-assured and confident during the whole operation (under local anaesthetic with sedation)...as expected I am a bit bruised and swollen,but improving by the day.....I have had no pain and already I can feel and see a big difference to my field of vision as a result of the amazing work Mr Litwin performed.I have absolutely no hesistation in recommending Mr Litwin to anyone else.A huge thank you to you and your team Mr Litwin,and I'm actually looking forward to my follow up check,

Nearest Ophthalmologists