Mr Andre Litwin

With over 10 years of experience in Ophthalmology, Andre Litwin specialises in the management of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital disorders. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and a full Member of both the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society (BOPSS) and European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESOPRS).

5th August 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton

I couldn't speak more highly of Mr Litwin. He has done two cataracts for me. The results are excellent. I know longer need contact lenses (so liberating!) or glasses, and see really clearly probably for the first time in my life. What a gift and a skill to be able to do that for someone! I really liked his manner during the procedures: kind, gentle, encouraging, putting me at my ease and explaining to me what he was doing all along. You really feel that he cares about you and treats you respectfully as an equal. This really helped me relax. I had a little query following the procedure and he replied to my email within the hour, with a useful, clear explanation that fully answered my questions. I have total confidence in Mr Litwin and will be grateful to him for the rest of my life.

15th April 2019
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Mr Litwin is professional, caring and completely understanding. I put off my DCR two years ago due to personal reasons and subsequently suffered two very serious infections in my tear duct just as he had advised me I would if I did not proceed with the surgery. Upon returning to see Mr Litwin to ask if I could go ahead with the surgery he was extremely sympathetic and done everything in his power to help me to have the surgery whilst also helping me to continue with my complex home life as soon as possible in order that I could continue with the care of my special needs child. A fantastic consultant and compassionate human. VERY highly regarded and recommended.

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Excellent diagnosis session and put me at easy with the future procedure that would be involved. On the day, it was nice to be remembered and had an excellent manner pre, during and post Op.

Nearest Ophthalmologists