« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th January 2024

Mr Litwin is a fantastic consultant. I have just received cataract surgery from him at the Nuffield at Brighton. He is friendly and approachable and explained exactly what would happen regarding the operation. I would highly recommend him and would have no hesitation in seeing him again should I need a consultation regarding my eyes

30th September 2023

Had two cataract operations in the last month, both very successful . Mr Litwin was very professional, explained everything in great detail. Made you feel very relaxed. Would highly recommend his services.Thank you very much

Written by a private patient at The Mcindoe Centre
27th September 2023

I had a blatheroplasty carried out by Mr Litwin last week and couldn’t be more pleased. I was extremely nervous and he totally put me at ease. He explained what he was doing throughout the procedure and made sure I was comfortable. The two nurses were extremely kind and held my hand when I became anxious. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Litwin.

21st July 2023

I was immediately put at ease by Mr Litwin, he was very friendly - and explained everything I needed to know and answered all my questions. I originally went to him for cataract surgery on my right eye, and then a few months later for my left eye. I'm very pleased with the results. I was especially impressed by how he handled the actual operations - he explained what was going on at each point and how far through we were through the procedure - I found that particularly reassuring. I can't think of anything that could have been done better. Thank you for transforming my vision!

4th July 2023

At the consultation, Mr Litwin explained very clearly and calmly what I was likely to see and feel during the procedure to allay my fears and apprehension, and, it turns out, 100% accurately. He also gave an accurate costing which, as I was footing the bill myself, was important. During both operations he talked through what he was doing stage by stage. It was very reassuring. My procedures each lasted only the promised 15 minutes or so. I expected at least some small discomfort but experienced none. I am absolutely delighted with the result(s). The follow up clinics were easy and I received written reports of the results very promptly. As for suggested improvements, I can think of none. As an aside, his support staff were also very good..

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

With almost 20 years of experience in Ophthalmology, Andre Litwin specialises in the management of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital disorders. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and a full Member of both the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society (BOPSS) and European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESOPRS).

Nearest Ophthalmologists