Assoc Prof Amit Goyal

Specialist in Breast Cancer, Reconstruction and Cosmetic Breast Surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I am not the easiest of patients due to allergies and haematoma. I had already had a left side reconstruction after a mastectomy ( done by someone else) and to say the least the least it was disappointing ,lumpy ,bumpy and ugly. This time round I was at best wary. However Mr Goyal inspired confidence and spent a long time explaining things too me which made such a difference from a rushed 10 minutes. The result is excellent, no haematoma or lumps and bumps. Thankyou he has truly found his vocation.

24th February 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

After my Breast cancer diagnosis Mr Goyal performed reconstructive surgery, from a double mastectomy in 2013 Mr Goyal has worked no less than miracles with every piece of surgery I have had. I cannot believe the change and confidence having new breasts has made to my life. I have recently undergone a nipple reconstruction also, anyone who didn't know I'd had cancer and both my breasts removed could not tell at all by looking at me. I would even go as far to say my reconstructed breasts look better than my own. It's been a long journey but well worth it. Mr Goyal is amazing, the best in his field and such a truly lovely man. Thankyou x

6th February 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

I cannot sing Mr Goyals praises high enough - From start to finish, he listened, he answered, he took the time to assure me about every aspect of the process. I could not be happier with the outcome. If it's the best you want, Mr Goyal is the man you need!

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

So happy with my results Dr Goyal is brilliant! Highly recommended!

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

A wonderful consultant and surgeon. Caring and very professional. A lovely gentleman who I put my trust in and he worked his magic. I cannot praise him highly enough.

« 1 2 3 4 »