Assoc Prof Amit Goyal

Specialist in Breast Cancer, Reconstruction and Cosmetic Breast Surgery.

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

I can't speak highly enough of Mr Goyal. From my initial consultation to being discharged he was constantly professional and his communication was second to none. He made me aware of all the risks and benefits associated with my procedure which gave me great confidence in the process and would highly recommend Mr Goyal to anyone looking for treatment in his specialist area. The care and service overall was great and would like to pass on my Thankyou to Mr Goyal and his team.

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Goyal was extremely patient with me. He did an excellent job.

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

I am absolutely delighted with the outcome of my breast reconstruction operation. Mr Goyal carried out procedures which previous surgeons had said were not possible owing to the poor quality of my skin owing to radiotherapy. During a difficult operation he not only replaced a ruptured implant but also dealt effectively with the capsular contracture in the other breast-which had caused me discomfort for many years. In contrast to the lengthy waiting periods experienced in the past with nothing materialising, Mr Goyal operated on me within a few months of my first meeting him.

29th September 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Mr Goyal carried out a breast reconstruction for me, following refusal by another surgeon. The result is far better than I could have ever hoped for. Also he is a very pleasant man who communicates clearly. Thank you!!!!

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Mr Goyal was fab from the moment I met him. He listened to me completely and noted my exact opinions on how I wanted the outcome of my surgery to look. He was on hand at the drop of a hat when I had concerns post surgery and nothing seemed too much trouble for him. The end result of my operation was amazing, he really does work miricles! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Short link to review Assoc Prof Amit Goyal: http://iwgc.net/ef2kb