Assoc Prof Amit Goyal

Specialist in Breast Cancer, Reconstruction and Cosmetic Breast Surgery.

2nd June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I knew I had made the right choice in deciding to have breast reduction surgery with Mr Goyal the moment I met him. He is such a kind caring and professional person who demands perfection. He talked me through every possible scenario imaginable and when I developed a blood clot the day after surgery he was there to reassure me that everything would be fine. It is 10 weeks since my operation and my breasts look amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Five operations under mr Goyle not one infection, his skill as a surgeon made my scars very neat and tidy which made it so much easier to see myself after masectomy. His care and total commitment to doing his very best by you is obvious in all he does. I which I'd never had to do my breast cancer journey but feel so luck and blessed that Mr Goyle was my surgeon, since had reconstruction again with Mr Goyle and couldn't be happier. I'd recommend him everytime.

16th March 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Derby Hospital

My mother-in-law was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer June 2017...Dr Goyal listened and was extremely helpful in putting our worries to rest. He did an excellent job of breast removal taking out all cancer and replacing her with a new breast. Had no problems at all, we felt safe and comfortable with Dr Goyal and would highly recommend him. Today my mother-in-law was discharged from Dr Goyals care. I can honestly say he did a tremendous job.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

I am absolutely delighted with the service, care and attentiveness of Mr. Goyal. My breast reduction results are fantastic. Hardly any discomfort. The removal of one of the drains was painful but the second completely painless. Thank you four giving me my confidence back.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Couldn’t recommend highly enough. Mr Goyal explained all of my options througherly and took the time to listen to my concerns. I am thrilled with the results

Short link to review Assoc Prof Amit Goyal: http://iwgc.net/ef2kb