Assoc Prof Amit Goyal

Specialist in Breast Cancer, Reconstruction and Cosmetic Breast Surgery.

12th October 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Incredible! I can not tell you how happy I am with my surgery! Mr Goyal was helpful, kind, caring and considerate throughout and the results are more than I could ever have dreamed of! I have a perminant smile on my face and feel so confident and happy. Literally the best thing I ever had done! Thank you Mr Goyal and your amazing team.

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

I had real difficulty choosing my surgeon for breast reduction operation. its such a huge decision to go ahead with surgery and I am so glad that I chose Mr Goyal. I was extremely self conscious about the size of my breasts but from the initial assessment he made me feel so at ease. His explanation of the operation was extremely thorough. He ensured that I totally understood the possible issues with the procedure and he outlined the post operative care. He gave me as much time as I needed to ask questions and did not put any pressure on me to have the surgery. He showed me anonymised before and after pictures of other women's surgery which really helped me to make the decision to go ahead. The surgery went well and the care in the Nuffield Hospital in Derby was excellent. My recovery went well until I became allergic to the post operative dressings and developed a nasty itchy rash. I rang the hospital to ask for advice and Mr Goyal saw me straight aware.He put my mind at ease and ensured me that it was an allergic reaction and not an infection as I had feared. He was extremely caring and sympathetic. He gave me his personal mobile number so that I could ring him at anytime if I was worried. He even rang me at home twice to ensure that I was OK. Eventually the rash subsided as Mr Goyal said it would. When I went for my discharge appointment Mr Goyal showed my before and after pictures and I felt very emotional when I saw the difference. My 'new' breasts are amazing. I feel so much better now. I feel liberated from the weight of the breasts, the backache the aching shoulders and neck and the indentations on my shoulders from my bra straps digging in. My clothes fit and feel so much better now and I can now buy pretty bras!! I am so grateful to Mr Goyal for his exceptional skill and care.

19th September 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Derby Hospital

The doctor was very approachable and informative from the start making you feel at ease. His explanations were thorough and his support throughout was first rate as was his follow up after our daughters operation. We would all recommend him fully, a first class professional and person. Thank you. Mr and Mrs Malone and Alice.

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Fantastic surgeon. Completely life changing.

28th August 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Mr Goyal is a highly professional, meticulous and professional surgeon. After suffering a breast injury which resulted in one breast being two sizes smaller, Mr Goyal worked with me to get the best result from breast augmentation. Mr Goyal discussed all the options about what he could do to achieve my desired results. My breasts are now almost identical in appearance and the same size I am now able to wear pretty feminine bras. The results are fantastic, I would highly recommend Mr Goyal for any type of reconstructive and Breast augmentation.

Short link to review Assoc Prof Amit Goyal: http://iwgc.net/ef2kb