Assoc Prof Amit Goyal

Specialist in Breast Cancer, Reconstruction and Cosmetic Breast Surgery.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

So happy with my results Dr Goyal is brilliant! Highly recommended!

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

A wonderful consultant and surgeon. Caring and very professional. A lovely gentleman who I put my trust in and he worked his magic. I cannot praise him highly enough.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I recently underwent surgery at Burton Hospital for breast reconstruction following treatment for breast cancer and a left breast mastectomy. I am extremely pleased with the results - the new 'breast' is almost a perfect match and I feel more confident and able to get on with my life now, swimming etc etc, after a difficult couple of years. After having breast cancer I didn't expect to feel so positive about my life again, but this has really made a difference. Throughout the treatment Mr Goyal was extremely honest and professional in managing my expectations and took the time to explain each stage in great detail. I would have no hestitation in recommending this doctor and I'm very grateful to have received such excellent care throughout.

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

I can't speak highly enough of Mr Goyal. From my initial consultation to being discharged he was constantly professional and his communication was second to none. He made me aware of all the risks and benefits associated with my procedure which gave me great confidence in the process and would highly recommend Mr Goyal to anyone looking for treatment in his specialist area. The care and service overall was great and would like to pass on my Thankyou to Mr Goyal and his team.

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Goyal was extremely patient with me. He did an excellent job.

Short link to review Assoc Prof Amit Goyal: http://iwgc.net/ef2kb