mr-amit-goyal

Assoc Prof Amit Goyal

12th May 2022

Mr Goyal has recently performed breast reduction surgery on me and I thoroughly recommend him. I feel transformed and my confidence in myself has grown so much. After my initial consultation with Mr Goyal I knew I wanted him to do the operation. Not only is he highly skilled and knowledgeable but he is also very understanding and considerate. I have had no problems whatsoever and my new breasts are amazing!! I could not have had a better experience and I can only echo the comments of Mr Goyal's previous patients. Thank you Mr Goyal - you have changed my life!

6th May 2022

Mr Goyal put me at ease right from the start. From the first meeting right through to being signed off today, everything has been impeccable. The process was smooth and easy. If I had concerns, they were addressed straight away. He was available at all times - I had lots of questions after surgery, some in the ward right after the operation. I just felt like I had the optimum attention and care. And I have no regrets! I love my shape and I no longer have shoulder pain ! If you're thinking about it - go for it!

10th February 2022

Mr Goyal was recommended to me by a friend who also had a breast reduction and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is such an amazing surgeon. From my first consultation with him to my follow up appointment he was so professional, made me feel at ease, informative and caring. I could not have wished for better care. I am over the moon with the outcome of my breast reduction and it has been life changing. Mr Goyal always listened and was happy to answer any questions or concerns I had. Thank you Mr Goyal for everything.

11th December 2021

Mr Goyal was professional from start to finish and went above and beyond to contact me for after care. Im over the moon with my results.I had a breast augmentation, i could not be happier with my results . I emailed mr Goyal after seeing the incredible work he did with my mum regarding her reconstruction after having breast cancer , the work he does is amazing , making women feel whole again after such a trauma... forever greatful for me and my mum ....laura xx

7th December 2021

I have been seeing Dr Goyal for many years Dr goal is very thorough helpful and nothing is too much for him, I would say best consultant I've ever had Dr goal has looked after me and always at the end of the phone for help I would recommend him to anybody

Specialist in Breast Cancer, Reconstruction and Cosmetic Breast Surgery.

Short link to review Assoc Prof Amit Goyal: http://iwgc.net/ef2kb