Assoc Prof Amit Goyal

Specialist in Breast Cancer, Reconstruction and Cosmetic Breast Surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

I am absolutely delighted with the service, care and attentiveness of Mr. Goyal. My breast reduction results are fantastic. Hardly any discomfort. The removal of one of the drains was painful but the second completely painless. Thank you four giving me my confidence back.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Couldn’t recommend highly enough. Mr Goyal explained all of my options througherly and took the time to listen to my concerns. I am thrilled with the results

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Mr Goyal is highly approachable professional and talented. I am delighted with the result of my breast reduction surgery. I can't recommend him highly enough to anyone considering a similar procedure.

12th October 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Derby

Mr Goyal listened to what I wanted when I had my bilateral breast reduction. He reassured me and thoroughly informed me of what would happen. The outcome was amazing and I am very very impressed with the results. Mr Goyal has magic hands and I would recommend him to anyone that is thinking about having breast surgery.

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in March this year, not my first time! I previously had a mastectomy 13 years ago & to be quite honest I didn't find a lot of compassion at the time. I have lived with my imperfect body ever since! This time I wanted to be in control & opted for a mastectomy with reconstruction. This is when I met Mr Goyal. Immediately he put me & my husband at ease. He explained all of my options very clearly. He is an extremely clever man, but full of compassion. You feel totally secure in his ability to give you the outcome you want. My first op at the end of March went very well. My completion op was in August, it was amazing. I am so thrilled with new breast. I am hoping to get my old mastectomy reconstructed next year, which will not be easy for Mr Goyal! But he will explain what can be done when I am ready! Mr Goyal is a surgeon you can trust. I have every faith in him to do what he says he will.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »