Mr Amit Amin

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

22nd April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I saw this doctor once. He sent me for an injection and ultrasound. He missed my follow up appointment due to him being late and to this day have not seen him again. Each subsequent visit was with a different member of his team.To this day i have no feedback regarding the ultrasound or the outcome of the injection. What i do know is my foot pain has continued for 2 and a half years and i think the injury has significantly worsened.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I saw this doctor once. He sent me for an injection and ultrasound. He missed my follow up appointment due to him being late and to this day have not seen him again. Each subsequent visit was with a different member of his team. To this day i have no feedback regarding the ultrasound or the outcome of the injection. What i do know is my foot pain has continued for 2 and a half years and i think the injury has significantly worsened. Save yourself the trouble and avoid him and any member of his team.

Short link to review Mr Amit Amin: http://iwgc.net/efnef