Mr Amit Amin

22nd April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I saw this doctor once. He sent me for an injection and ultrasound. He missed my follow up appointment due to him being late and to this day have not seen him again. Each subsequent visit was with a different member of his team.To this day i have no feedback regarding the ultrasound or the outcome of the injection. What i do know is my foot pain has continued for 2 and a half years and i think the injury has significantly worsened.

28th May 2017
Response from Mr Amit Amin

I am very sorry to learn about your poor experience. In the NHS at St George's I work in a team, and cannot see all my patients individually, simply because of the large burden of work to be done. St George's is a major trauma centre and hence my work is prone to variability, and on occasions I can be late as a result. Given the great challenges placed upon me, I have recently resigned from St George's and will be practicing fully private, in the hope of providing a more bespoke service. You should speak to your GP, as if you have severe foot pain, you can be easily referred to Kingston or Epsom/St Helier, if you remain sceptical about your treatment at St George's Hospital.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I saw this doctor once. He sent me for an injection and ultrasound. He missed my follow up appointment due to him being late and to this day have not seen him again. Each subsequent visit was with a different member of his team. To this day i have no feedback regarding the ultrasound or the outcome of the injection. What i do know is my foot pain has continued for 2 and a half years and i think the injury has significantly worsened. Save yourself the trouble and avoid him and any member of his team.

Short link to review Mr Amit Amin: http://iwgc.net/efnef