Mr Amit Agrawal

Consultant OncoPlastic Breast Surgeon, Cambridge Founder-Director, Cambridge Chest Wall Perforator flap and Implant Breast Reconstruction Course Faculty: Oxford Oncoplastic; MSc Oncoplastic Course, UeA

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Supportive consultant who gave clear explanations and reasoning and who practiced shared decision making. The resulting scar is very neat and there was little or no bruising.

25th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

The care I received at Addenbrookes was really excellent and the nursing team was wonderful. My surgeon was Dr Amit Agrawal. I was very anxious about the cosmetic outcome of my surgery and I have to say his work was so neat and it healed so perfectly that I was enormously relieved afterwards and very grateful for the skill Dr Agrawal had demonstrated. Would not hesitate to go back to him or to recommend him to others.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I consider myself hugely lucky to have Amit Agrawal as my consultant at Addenbrookes. From our very first meeting, he not only listened to my concerns and opinions, he treated me like an individual rather than just a hospital number. To the point of performing a 3rd lumpectomy at my request, rather than hospital policy! Latterly 2 weeks ago I had a mastectomy and reconstruction and the level of surgical ability shown was amazing. My after care has also been faultless. So I give a huge thanks to Amit Agrawal!

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Mr Agrawal has such a friendly, yet professional manner which immediately put me at ease. He explained everything so clearly and left me feeling that my treatment under his care was in safe hands.

9th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Mr Agrawal was great at explaining what to expect in my breast cancer treatment. He answered questions clearly and patiently, and was professional as well as compassionate. My surgery, which was a lumpectomy and sentinel node biopsy, was carried out by Mr Agrawal very successfully, with no complications and minimal scarring. It is honestly so much better than I had dared to hope. I

Short link to review Mr Amit Agrawal: http://iwgc.net/ef9yf