Mr Amit Agrawal

Consultant OncoPlastic Breast Surgeon, Cambridge Founder-Director, Cambridge Chest Wall Perforator flap and Implant Breast Reconstruction Course Faculty: Oxford Oncoplastic; MSc Oncoplastic Course, UeA

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

The treatment and care I received from Mr. Amit Agrawal, and indeed his whole team, was outstanding. At every step of my treatment I was given full information and support which is ongoing, and for all of this I am eternally grateful.

5th March 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have an excellent care under this doctor.

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Supportive consultant who gave clear explanations and reasoning and who practiced shared decision making. The resulting scar is very neat and there was little or no bruising.

25th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

The care I received at Addenbrookes was really excellent and the nursing team was wonderful. My surgeon was Dr Amit Agrawal. I was very anxious about the cosmetic outcome of my surgery and I have to say his work was so neat and it healed so perfectly that I was enormously relieved afterwards and very grateful for the skill Dr Agrawal had demonstrated. Would not hesitate to go back to him or to recommend him to others.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I consider myself hugely lucky to have Amit Agrawal as my consultant at Addenbrookes. From our very first meeting, he not only listened to my concerns and opinions, he treated me like an individual rather than just a hospital number. To the point of performing a 3rd lumpectomy at my request, rather than hospital policy! Latterly 2 weeks ago I had a mastectomy and reconstruction and the level of surgical ability shown was amazing. My after care has also been faultless. So I give a huge thanks to Amit Agrawal!

Short link to review Mr Amit Agrawal: http://iwgc.net/ef9yf