Mr Amir Al-Shammari

5th August 2022

Delivered the information clearly, and ensured we understood the process. He was open to questions too. Also had some humour which always helps with young children.

5th August 2022
Response from Mr Amir Al-Shammari

Thanks for your response. As a father, I do understand the parents concerns about their children surgery which made me feel it would be part of the patients care.

23rd July 2022

Dr Amir Al-shammari made me feel 100% comfortable and safe during my tonsillectomy. This was my first surgery so naturally I had anxiety about the whole situation but I felt very safe during the whole process. He also gave me time to talk to him about any concerns I may have which was beneficial to reduce my nerves.

23rd July 2022
Response from Mr Amir Al-Shammari

Thank you for your nice feedback. My patients comfort and satisfaction are parts of my duties.

6th June 2022

Doctor Amir was fantastic at putting me at ease and explaining my procedure so I felt completely comfortable. I suffer with anxiety and have never had an operation or been put to sleep before so I was quite distressed about it but doctor Amir had lots of patience with me and calmed me down. I would highly recommend him. Thankyou so much

6th June 2022
Response from Mr Amir Al-Shammari

Thank you for your feedback. It's my pleasure to look after my patients and make them comfortable.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire London East Hospital
17th February 2022

I was made to feel very comfortable and explained how the day would go. I would be happy to have Dr Al Asammari as my surgeon should I need another operation.

17th February 2022
Response from Mr Amir Al-Shammari

Thank you for your nice feedback. My colleagues and I are doing our best to look after our patients particularly during the Covid time.

14th November 2021

Absolutely amazing. Kind, Caring, polite and honestly such a wonderful man. Couldn't have asked to see anyone better.

16th November 2021
Response from Mr Amir Al-Shammari

Thanks for your nice message. It's my responsibility to discuss with you the best of your needs.

• Otolaryngology

Ear Nose and Throat surgeon at Queens Hospital Ear Nose and Throat surgeon at Spire London East Hospital.

Nearest Otolaryngologists