Mr Amer Durrani

I am a consultant plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgeon working in the NHS at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge. I am the surgical lead for skin cancer in Cambridgeshire and co-ordinate the sentinel lymph node biopsy service for malignant melanoma. I have a special interest in complex free tissue reconstruction following trauma and cancer.

30th July 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

All I can say is Mr durrani and his Registrar are brilliant surgeons. They listened and cared from the initial meeting up until the last check up after surgery. I would also like to add, his registrar at the time was no different, the standard of care and attention was incredible from them both. I was lucky enough to have each breast done by each one of them, and I can never thank them both enough for what they did as they changed my life significantly for the better, (I went from a G cup to a 34DD). I was looked after exceptionally well, and had the procedure carried out on the NHS. I had no drains inserted after surgery nor did i experience any pain what so ever after the surgery, and to this day can't believe that, in fact i always comment if asked about my operation that unless I could tell they had been done, I to this day would never have known, as I was dreading the pain people had reported from other surgeons, after the same procedure. Also scarring is almost non existant and my nipple area has no signs of scarring and no sign that they had been removed (after the healing process). So all i can say is that if you want what i call a professional job done by a remarkably nice team then Mr Durrani is highly recommended by myself. Procedure was carried out at Addenbrookes in Cambridge.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

From consultation to surgery was was very quick. Fully explained the procedures. Very good follow up.

22nd September 2015
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

The scar left by the operation is very neat and tidy and not at all ugly. great care by all the team This was at Addenbrookes

Nearest Plastic surgeons