mr-aman-chandra

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th September 2021

I had a macular hole surgery and cataract lens replacement surgery with Mr Chandra.in July 2021. I would totally recommend Mr Chandra and the team at the BMI hospital Southend. I was seen promptly for assessment and Mr Chandra was very helpful and clear discussing my treatment .I had time to ask questions which I really valued.. My surgery was carried out efficiently, I felt in safe hands with Mr Chandra and his team at the hospital. Everyone was very professional and supportive; I left hospital with clear instructions what I should do and where to contact if I had any questions; this was very reassuring. Mr Chandra's secretary, Amanda was also very helpful and efficient throughout.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
6th September 2021

Mr Chandra was very good at explaining what needed to be done and how it would be done. Gave time scales for each step. He was very kind and patient as he was dealing with my 86 year old mother. Very happy and would definitely recommend. When not dealing with Mr Chandra we dealt with his secretary Amanda who also very kind, helpful and patient.

13th July 2021

Mr Chandra was superb. I appreciate a no nonsense approach which he clearly identified and this helped the whole process My surgery was seamless and I was listened to and had everything explained fully. My follow up appts were equally seamless and I am 100% happy with every aspect of my care. Thank you to Mr Chandra and the entire team.

13th July 2021

I felt that I could ask any question however trivial it might seem and Mr Chandra could give me a straight answer.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Aman Chandra was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Aman Chandra is a comprehensive consultant ophthalmologist with a specialist interest in. General Ophthalmology Cataract Surgery Medical Retinal Disease Surgical Retinal Disease Ophthalmic Complications of Diabetes Other interests Marfan Syndrome and other inherited Eye disease. Mr Chandra qualified from Guy’s, King’s, St Thomas’ hospitals in London, and undertook ophthalmic training was at leading institutions in London including Moorfields Eye Hospital, St Thomas’ Hospital and The National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery. he completed a PhD in ophthalmic genetics and has published over 50 peer review publications. He then completed two further sub specialist surgical retinal fellowships at Moorfields Eye Hospital and The Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital in Melbourne; the largest eye hospital in Australia. Mr Chandra has a particular interest for innovation, research and training. He is a member of the faculty of surgical trainers in Edinburgh, and of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists in England. He trains surgical registrars and fellows in ophthalmology, retinal diseases and retinal surgery. Mr Chandra is a recognised expert in the ophthalmic complications of connective tissue diseases, particularly Marfan Syndrome, and has published widely on this. He is medical advisor to the Marfan Trust UK. Additionally he has a further interest in genetic aspects of ophthalmic diseases. Languages spoken English & Hindi

Short link to review Mr Aman Chandra: http://iwgc.net/egntg