Mr Aman Bhargava

General Surgeon and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon with Specilaist interest in Bowel Cancer, Gallbladder disease / hernia surgery including inguinal and incisional hernia and abdominal reconstruction Day surgery Innovation and Development and Training Hon Senior Lecturer Surgical Tutor

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st June 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I’ve been under Mr Bhargava care and consultantany. Simply what a Doctor and Gentleman. Mr Bhargava is a caring charismatic and knowledgable and fills you with confidence in skill. You will be lucky to have him as your doctor.

21st June 2018
Response from Mr Aman Bhargava

Thank you for your positive feedback and hope my team and I can continue to be effective in providing excellence.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

You could not meet a more down to earth surgeon he explained everything to us in an easy manner. He was very approachable and answered all the questions we asked about the operation.

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Very happy with Dr Bhargava. From initial diagnosis to completion of surgery, was carried out within 10 days. Recovery process was less painful and the advise given during this time was very beneficial. I have now fully recovered and have had a follow up appointment with no further issues. Once again, I am grateful to Dr Bhargava for accurate diagnosis and a successful surgery of laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernia.

11th May 2018
Written by a member of staff at King George Hospital

I am a third year medical student who was attached to Mr Bhargava for a four week clinical placement in General and Colorectal surgery. At all times Mr Bhargava made me feel welcome and as member of the clinical team while taking the time to teach and give me opportunities at all points throughout the placement. His approach to my placement and his attitude as a teacher made this placement a pleasure and allowed me to continue to develop my interest in surgery in a safe and enjoyable manner. From the clinics I went to I got to see Mr Bhargava at work as a clinician and his friendly and approachable bedside manner and efficient explanations to patients taught me a lot about how I should conduct myself in sensitive situations with patients. In addition he was always happy to allow my to observe in theatre and to teach me valuable skills, for example suturing. As a medical student I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend shadowing Mr Bhargava to any student in my position. Thank you for a great placement, Peter M.

11th May 2018
Response from Mr Aman Bhargava

Thanks very much for the feedback about your attachment as a 3rd year Barts and London Student and was delighted to hear my team welcomed you and involved you within the Surgical Unit at KGH enabling to gain an education in surgery and as a Doctor. I hope this has enabled you to gather clinical exposure to improve your understanding of General Surgery.

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

After being messed about for a year and my results being lost, as soon as Dr Bhargava was in charge of my case I couldn't have asked for any better. Dr Bhargava has really made me feel confident that after so long I am finally going to receive the treatment I need. Dr has finally got things moving in the right direction. Dr Bhargava is an amazing doctor and anyone being looked after by him is very lucky and should feel very confident.

« 1 2 3 4 »