Mr Aman Bhargava

General Surgeon and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon with Specilaist interest in Bowel Cancer, Gallbladder disease / hernia surgery including inguinal and incisional hernia and abdominal reconstruction Day surgery Innovation and Development and Training Hon Senior Lecturer Surgical Tutor

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I first met Mr Bhargava in July 2016 in King George's Hospital following a referral. I felt very comfortable in his company. I knew after he examined me that what he was going to tell me was not going to be good news. He was very honest and open when he told me I had cancer and he didn't use lots of medical jargon, just straight to the point. Once I dealt with this diagnosis and composed myself he held my hand and looked me directly in the eye and said "I will look after you" which I felt was very special to me and that's when my recovery started. Both Mr Bhargava and his team are brilliant and really know how to care for their patients and immediate family members. I am very fortunate to be under his care. He is a very professional and brilliant surgeon and I am very grateful for his care and attention as one of his patients.

11th April 2018
Response from Mr Aman Bhargava

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our team in outpatients and the Theatre together with the ward make the outcome of care successful !

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

A great Consultant and surgeon. A good listener and shows empathy. My recent operation had the outcome I wanted and the peristomal hernia is gone. He was very good during after care on the ward too being very supportive and advising the nursing staff how to manage another sideline issue I had with my indwelling urinary catheter inserted following surgery.

27th March 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I was first seen in clinic a year ago with a double hernia. I had seen another Doctor who just kept sending me away. Straight away Mr Bhargara said he would operate on me and for the first time gave me hope. I have since had the operation and now can get back to living a normal life. My double hernia was a big lump on the right side of my abdomen and it is now gone.I am able to wear clothes that look right for the first time in a long while and I recently attended my Sons wedding in a dress which I could not have done without this operation. Mr Bhargara is still looking after me and every time I have a appointment in clinic I always see him which is very unusual. I cannot thank him enough and will be forever grateful to him and his team. I would recommend this Surgeon to all my family and friends.

27th March 2018
Response from Mr Aman Bhargava

Thanks for the feedback - as always your care has been an excellent team effort

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

mr Aman Bhargava was freindly thorough to the point and obviously excelent at his work, I will be very happy to be under his care if and when i do need the surgery that he specialises in. i would recomend him to people i know.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

He has a gentle and kind manner and never makes me feel like I am on a time limit with my consultation. He is informative and doesn't treat me as if I don't have the sense to understand my condition. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him.

Short link to review Mr Aman Bhargava: http://iwgc.net/ed6y4