Mr Aman Bhargava

General Surgeon and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon with Specilaist interest in Bowel Cancer, Gallbladder disease / hernia surgery including inguinal and incisional hernia and abdominal reconstruction Day surgery Innovation and Development and Training Hon Senior Lecturer Surgical Tutor

8th October 2016
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2011, i was referred to mr bhargava and he was excellent from start to finish he acted quickly and i had my operation within a few weeks and started treatment soon after. I had previous heart problems and fortunately mr bhargava was one of a few surgeons that did keyhole surgery, i went to intensive care after my operation and mr bhargava kept a close eye on me. He encouraged me and listened to my concerns he has a kind nature and excellent bed side manners he is a confident and competent surgeon. With a very good team behind him, i was discharged this week with a warm handshake, and a big smile from mr bhargava and the specialist colon nurses. Thank you sir.

4th October 2016
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

Mr bhargava is an excellent surgeon also a kind caring doctor and i would recommend him to anyone, he treated my husband and we were very happy with everything he did, he was a good listener allowing us time to think things through before asking anything, we always felt comfortable with him and knew we were in competent hands.

Short link to review Mr Aman Bhargava: http://iwgc.net/ed6y4