Written by a NHS patient at Victoria Hospital
26th December 2021

Lovely man highly skilled. My cardiologist told me before I met Mr Bose 'if I needed a heart operationI would be very pleased for Mr Bose to perform it'. How right he was. I had my operation in 2018. I have seen some big scars on peoples chests, mine is hardly noticable at all. If I ever need an operation again I hope Mr Bose is available.

Written by a NHS patient at Victoria Hospital
16th August 2021

I was admitted to Blackpool Victoria Hospital on the 23rd of November 2020, after arriving in an ambulance with blue lights and sirens, once the innitial heart problem was resolved and I was to meet my Consultant Mr Bose and he informed me that I was still under another senior Consultant from my previous Heart Attacks, I advised him that I would rather stay under his care and I was right as he carried out a triple bypass an d a valve replacement procedure on me. At Seventy years of age I have recently returned back to work as an electrician in my own Business of Fifty Years, without Mr Bose and his knowledge and full dedication I wouldn't be able to continue. I am Eternally Greatfull for everything that he has done and in the manner in which he conducted himself was second to none. Thank You Ian Nelson ( Cumbria )

• Cardiothoracic surgery