mr-alun-yewlett

6th April 2022

After many months of severe pain from my left shoulder , I was relieved to have an operation for a complete shoulder replacement.In the run up Mr. Yewlett had explained the alternatives and his recommendations and I therefore looked forward to the operation with confidence. Since then I have been free from pain and with physiotherapy my shoulder is making a very good recovery. I feel that this success is due to the professional skills and care given by Mr Yewlett and his team.

13th March 2022

Having recently recovered from surgery for ulnar nerve depression at the elbow, I can't thank enough and would highly recommend Mr Yewlett! Very knowledgeable, approachable and personable, right from the first consultation through to surgery, I felt very well informed and reassured of the procedure; with a genuine display of skill, care and compassion evident. Now healing post surgery, with a nice small neat scar to show for, the outcome has far exceeded my expectations, and I am extremely happy and satisfied with the end result of my symptoms being all but eliminated as a result of Mr Yewletts care. I would certainly trust and recommend Mr Yewlett to anyone considering surgery. Very positive experience.

2nd March 2022

Mr Yewlett carried out shoulder surgery which is different from that typically used for my type of injury. The benefit of this is that there is no requirement to come back for a second operation to remove plates, in my opinion this is a win win situation for both patient and NHS. I have gained 95% of my movement back within 12 weeks and have no reason to see why I cannot achieve 100% in the very near future. I would hope that this technique would become more widely used in future. Thank you Mr Yewlett!!

13th December 2021

I was very satisfied with the treatment received when I attended Leeds General for a total elbow replacement and am very grateful to Mr Yewlett for arranging it and Mr Vallans for the surgery thankyou

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Elbow and Shoulder problems. Upper limb lead for Grantham and District Hospital Elbow lead for ULHT I am humbled and grateful to my patients who have consistently provided me with excellent feedback and help to shape my practice. I am delighted to have been awarded my second national certificate of excellence award from iwantgreatcare for two years in a row. The Annual award is given to clinicians who consistently receive outstanding patient feedback. The Certificate of Excellence was awarded by I Want Great Care, the world's largest independent patient experience website.

Short link to review Mr Alun Yewlett: http://iwgc.net/ehate