Mr Alun Yewlett

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Elbow and Shoulder problems. Upper limb lead for Grantham and District Hospital

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

26th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Lincoln Hospital

I have consulted Mr Alun Yewlett since early this year, regarding problems and pain I have with my right shoulder and neck following a fall last autumn. He shows genuine interest and concern about my condition and has done everything he possibly could to help as quickly as he can. This has included arranging x-rays and a scan for detailed diagnosis, which he takes time to explain very carefully. He does not rush : he listens and answers all my questions and concerns in a very calm and clear way. I think he is a very caring consultant and I am glad I am his patient. I would highly recommend him to others.

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Grantham and District Hospital

I had shoulder surgery after suffering with pain for more than 20 years. This week I went for a swim which I have not been able to do for over 18 months and it was amazing no pain the shoulder felt stronger than it ever has. Totally amazing a great surgeon who has made a swimmers day. A surgeon who right from the off explain everything so I could understand it. I knew exactly what I was having done and how long the recover was. One true great surgeon thank you My Yewlett.

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at Grantham and District Hospital

My personal experience being Alun Yewlett is a caring professional supported by an equally caring professional team at Grantham hospital. I concur with many of the comments made on this site and hope others in need will continue to be able to benefit from such skills provided at Grantham hospital

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at Grantham and District Hospital

I found Mr Yewlett very approachable and thorough. He listened to my concerns and responded clearly. He was very caring throughout the whole process of my treatment and operation. I cannot praise him and his team enough as they have been very kind and considerate while I have been under their care.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at Grantham and District Hospital

I had been suffering from severe shoulder pain for 18 months,before I saw Mr Yewlett. After talking through my symptoms at length he recommended shoulder surgery. I had the surgery in November 2017,and I am now completely pain free!!! I cannot thank him enough for what he has done. He doesn't rush you in his clinic,and actually listens to what you have to say.

Short link to review Mr Alun Yewlett: http://iwgc.net/ehate