mr-alok-tiwari

6th April 2020

On Monday 16th March 2020, had occasion to visited Mr. Tiwari at the Priory Hospital. He treated me for a severe bleed from my left ankle, the leg which has DVT. He administered a number of injections and was informed by Mr. Tiwari what I was required to do for the next 10 days. Now 3 weeks to the day since the treatment and have had no problems with the ankle, except from being very sore, tender and on occasions slightly painful. Have been treated by Mr. Tiwari in the past and have supplied him with a referral. I have total trust and faith in his ability as a Vascular Surgeon and look forward to seeing him again in the near future or when he deems it necessary for me to have a consultation. Thank you. Best Wishes. Jeff Williams.

7th April 2020
Response from Mr Alok Tiwari

Dear Mr. Williams Thank you for your kind review. Best wishes Alok Tiwari Birmingham Vascular Clinic

18th February 2020

Mr Tiwari made me feel like a person & treated me with respect. He was very friendly and took an interest in what I wanted to achieve from having my veins treated. He fully explained the options available so that I could make a decision on what was best for me .

20th February 2020
Response from Mr Alok Tiwari

Thank you for your kind review.

Written by a carer at BMI The Priory Hospital
10th January 2020

My son, aged 16 was treated for Varicose Veins in both legs. Mr Tiwari treated him with respect, ensuring he knew what was going to happen and why the problem had occurred. This meant so much to us as my son was extremely nervous until talking with Mr Tiwari. The procedure went well and we are pleased to say my son is back to playing football pain free.

6th November 2019

Knowledgable and understanding

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

I am an experienced vascular surgeon specialising in all aspect of vascular surgery but with a special interest in treatment using minimally invasive surgery (keyhole). I use endovenous laser treatment and foam sclerotherapy achieving excellent results for my patients with varicose veins. I also perform open and endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), carotid endarterectomy, angioplasty and stenting for leg pain, ulcers and gangrene. I also have specialist interest in diabetic foot problems.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons