mr-alok-tiwari

Written by a private patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
26th April 2021

I was fortunate to be referred to Mr Tiwari by my GP as a consequence of problems I was having. His medical advice at the initial consultation was clear and readily understandable. He even allowed my husband (despite COVID-19 restrictions) to view the consultation and engage in discussions via a video call.My husband was able to listen to what was discussed in case I forgot/failed to understand anything . He promptly diagnosed my medical issues and subsequently performed the necessary procedure which thankfully seems ( 2+ weeks after the event) to be a complete success. This is despite him having described my symptoms as "the worst he had ever seen". He was constantly contactable returning calls to myself (and indeed my husband) when we had concerns. He also promptly responded to emails giving advice which again proved to be 100% correct allaying my fears regarding residual issues that I had. I was admitted to hospital for as an emergency for something unrelated . He found out about it and he took the time and trouble to visit me on my ward even though I was being treated for that issue by a fellow medical professional. His letters to my GP copied to myself were clear and informative. At all times he was extremely professional, polite and someone that I would definitely recommend . I have 100% faith in his ability. I have no hesitation in commending him to future patients. He is 100% professional and a true gentleman. Many thanks for everything that you have done for me.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

I am an experienced vascular surgeon specialising in all aspect of vascular surgery but with a special interest in treatment using minimally invasive surgery (keyhole). I use endovenous laser treatment and foam sclerotherapy achieving excellent results for my patients with varicose veins. I also perform open and endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), carotid endarterectomy, angioplasty and stenting for leg pain, ulcers and gangrene. I also have specialist interest in diabetic foot problems.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons