Mr Alistair Myers

Consultant colorectal surgeon Actively involved in teaching and research

4th August 2018

I have had treatment for a difficult but not serious bowel problem. Mr Myers is a very kind and patient doctor with excellent skills and a very nice manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

1st November 2017

Mr Myers has been in charge of my treatment for a very complicated case of Chrons disease for several years now, and I trust him completely. I may not always be happy with the recovery of large procedures due to complications of having an auto immune responses to surgery, but his care and bedside manner have always been exemplary. Mr Myers really listens to your concerns and tries to give as much information as he can as to what you should expect, remembers your individual circumstances that most Doctors don't, and is warm and funny which helps a great deal when dealing with very unpleasant news or procedures sometimes. I have recommended him to many people who have the same health issues, and will refuse to be treated by anyone else as he knows me and my long history, and I trust him the most. If you're looking for a surgeon who will not just be excellent in the theatre, but also a genuinely good and caring man, who will consider all aspects of your care, this is the best man for the job in my opinion.

22nd July 2017

I highly recommend Mr Myers. I feel fortunate that he was my surgeon when I was rushed In for an emergency surgery.I doubt if I would be writing this review if I had been operated by anyone else. The post care I received at Hillingdon hospital from Mr Myers, his team and the staff was exemplary. Huge thank you to all!

12th June 2016

He is excellent surgeon and has a nice personable manner thank you so much Mr Myers. I found Mr Myers to be helpful and a very good listener as regards background to the condition; he is highly recommended and in my experience will be courteous and straight with you.

1st November 2013

Alistair Myers was the Surgeon who saw me previous to my surgery for a rare Carcinoid tumour, NET. This was in Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital in Perth, Western Australia in 2010. He was very straight and honest with me which I appreciated. When I was scared at a later appointment he really helped me. I will always remember him just previous to the operation, he gave me a friendly dig in the ribs to reassure me of his presence, as I knew him. Post operation he paid great care to detail. One thing about Alistair is his fabulous dry sense of humour, which he can mingle with hard facts and not be disrespectful of the situation.

Short link to review Mr Alistair Myers: http://iwgc.net/e6kw