mr-ali-qureishi

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
25th February 2021

I self referred to Mr Qureishi on the recommendation of my Audiologist, following long term ear, nose & sinus problems. For the very first time a doctor was able to analyse & put together for me an integrated picture of my conditions. He explained everything very clearly, provided sketches to elucidate the various issues I face, & immediately started to treat my conditions. Within 3 months I have enjoyed huge improvements in breathing through my my nose for the first time in years. Laterally we have discussed the next steps, clearly put to me as options for the future. I have altogether enjoyed excellent, skilled attention & treatment by a thorough-going Professional

Written by a private patient at The John Radcliffe
10th February 2021

Couldn’t of found a better surgeon to carry out this procedure - I was aware of risks, aftercare and the procedure itself in great detail and felt very comfortable. He is extremely friendly and approachable and I did not feel nervous at any stage, even hours before the procedure itself.

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
4th February 2021

Mr Qureishi did a great job for me, he communicated well and helped me get to a good solution after I had some strange side effects after participating in a Covid vaccine trial.

Written by a patient at The New Foscote Hospital
13th January 2021

Down to earth, professional, and overall a really approachable great consultant. Put me at ease throughout every step of my septorhinoplasty and I felt completely confident in his care. He really cares about his patients and was honest and realistic about the surgery. All options were discussed thoroughly and I never felt I was being rushed. I highly recommend Mr Qureishi, and my experience couldn’t have been better.

Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe
12th January 2021

Excellent treatment, I am so pleased with the results, I could not be happier. The follow up review was efficient. Can not say thank you enough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ali Qureishi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Ali Qureishi is a consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe and Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He cares for adults and children with a wide range of ear, nose and throat conditions. He specialises in diseases effecting the nose and performs complex septorhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction alongside advanced sinus and skull base surgery. Ali graduated from Kings College London and completed his surgical training in the East Midlands and Oxford region. During this time he also completed an Academic Fellowship resulting in the award of a MD(Res) as well as fellowships in Medical Education at Oxford University and Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery in the Thames Valley Region. He is currently the Head and Neck anatomy lead at Oxford University, has authored over 30 peer review publications/book chapters and received numerous prestigious national prizes. These include the Gold Medal from the ENT Masterclass and the Royal Society of Medicines award for ENT Surgery in 2017 and 2018.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists