mr-ali-qureishi

6th May 2021

I could not fault anything about my treatment from Mr Qureishi, my whole experience was excellent. I visited because over the years I had lost my sense of smell. He was quick to identify I had serious sinusitis, nasal polyps, and a deviated septum. He took his time and explained very clearly how this was affecting my ability to smell. He gave me a treatment plan and offered a more long term solution involving surgery. After some thought I took the decision to go ahead with surgery, again this was all very well explained and he was easily contactable for any queries I had leading up to my surgery. The day of my surgery went very well, at no point was I unsure of anything, he took his time to explain everything on the day and provided me with a very detailed information document explaining everything to expect post surgery. In my first week of recovery I did have a few queries via email, to which he very promptly replied. Today I visited for my post surgery check up, I was very pleased to hear all was very well healed and give him the excellent news of my smell having returned. I do have to continue using medication long term, but this was explained at the onset. All in all I would highly recommend Mr Qureishi. Thank you

4th May 2021

I could not recommend Mr Qureishi any more. He is easy to speak with and makes sure you are happy every step of the way. Mr Qureishi performed surgery on my nose which now allows me to breath and looks perfect. Thank you!

24th April 2021

I have been extremely pleased with the care that I have received from Mr Qureishi. He listened carefully to what I was saying, was patient, and was thorough in investigating my symptoms. He explained things fully, was reassuring and truly empathetic. (I’ve also been very impressed with the efficiency of his Secretary, Bouchra). I would recommend Mr Qureishi without hesitation.

14th April 2021

I had FESS polyp removal and septoplasty surgery with Dr Ali Qureishi. His personal skills, empathy and communication were excellent and he explained the procedures and risks very clearly prior to surgery. He enabled me to have surgery very quickly which I really appreciated. All communication with himself and his secretary were extremely prompt. The results of the surgery are outstanding even after just a few weeks are excellent and my sense of smell has also returned. I cannot recommend Dr Qureishi highly enough.

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
14th April 2021

Mr Qureishi, is and has recently treated me and operated on me for my sinus problems, with which I have been suffering for for years. With all NHS appointments and operations being postponed I moved forward with Bupa for a private consultation with him. From the outset he was nothing but clear , professional, polite, and has a great manner. He comes across as confident and makes things clear and precise and is open and honest. He does not apply any pressure on you to have an operation but gives you the choices and risks. He is happy to answer any questions you have however small or what may seem silly or simple. Even with his busy schedule and I imagine stressful job and very responsible role. He maintains an air of calm and shows he is in control and appears thoughtful in his responses without assuming you know the medical details , as a layman. His explanations of any diagnosis, procedure and affects are detailed and clear and extremely helpful. Like anything you go through ups and downs Of anxiety with such decisions on operations and it’s risks. But he put me at ease and gave me a great level of confidence to go into theatre. I cannot express enough how impressive his knowledge and skill is. He talks highly of his team and colleagues and the medical team assisting with all process and procedures. He is assisted by Ms Bouchra Mamoun as his secretary whom without doubt provides excellent , support to him, she is polite, professional and very helpful. I would liege to say thank you to Mr Qureishi and his team all all through all of this , not sure you could call this a pleasurable experience . But it has been as good as it could be for a medical consultation and operation experience . Amazing to come across such a Professional in very aspect and such a brilliant team. Thank you

Mr Ali Qureishi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Ali Qureishi is a consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe and Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He cares for adults and children with a wide range of ear, nose and throat conditions. He specialises in diseases effecting the nose and performs complex septorhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction alongside advanced sinus and skull base surgery. Ali graduated from Kings College London and completed his surgical training in the East Midlands and Oxford region. During this time he also completed an Academic Fellowship resulting in the award of a MD(Res) as well as fellowships in Medical Education at Oxford University and Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery in the Thames Valley Region. He is currently the Head and Neck anatomy lead at Oxford University, has authored over 30 peer review publications/book chapters and received numerous prestigious national prizes. These include the Gold Medal from the ENT Masterclass and the Royal Society of Medicines award for ENT Surgery in 2017 and 2018.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists