mr-ali-qureishi

Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe
12th January 2021

Excellent treatment, I am so pleased with the results, I could not be happier. The follow up review was efficient. Can not say thank you enough.

30th December 2020

Mr Qureishi is a wonderful surgeon. I’m glad I chose him for my rhinoplasty/septoplasty. He listened to what I wanted and gave me his realistic opinion on what would suit my face and what was possible. The outcome exceeded my expectations and I’m very happy. He is very gentle and goes the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable and safe. I had no pain during recovery and I had no bruising either. Everything was explained in detail so I was expecting every stage of the recovery process. Mr Qureishi was very friendly and approachable, I was able to contact him for any questions regarding the operation through his wonderful secretary Bouchra. I’m very happy with my result, I couldn’t have gone to anyone better, I highly recommend him to anyone considering septoplasty/rhinoplasty.

11th December 2020

Lovely doctor and a first-class service provided.

Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe
1st October 2020

This has been such a reassuring , exceptionally professional and caring experience and I consider my self truly fortunate to have Mr Qureishi as my Doctor for this treatment. There are no words that can explain how much this procedure meant for me and I am grateful beyond words to Mr Qureishi for his time , understanding and exceptional specialist skills.

25th September 2020

As someone who has a variety of chronic illnesses, and has met numerous consultants for advice and treatment over the years, I can honestly say that my 30 minutes of private consultation with Mr Qureishi yesterday were amongst the best I've ever experienced. He was friendly and welcoming, but wasted no time with unnecessary chat, managing to combine professionalism, efficiency and a caring attitude whilst performing several tests and checking my medical details on the computer. All this in an unhurried but competent manner. He listened carefully and took notes during the interview about my current symptons, and at the end of the consultation clearly explained the possible diagnoses in a manner that revealed his extensive knowledge. Moreover, he proposed further treatment via my GP, so that I could remain an NHS patient rather than a private patient. This was kind and perceptive of him. Even more impressive was that during my journey home, I received an emailed copy of his excellent two-page report of the consultation addressed to my GP. I have to add that his secretary, Bouchra Mamoun, appears equally efficient and friendly. I hope that during my future treatment at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Mr Qureishi will be involved. Finally, you ask for suggestions for improvements? I find that an irrelevant question.

Mr Ali Qureishi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Ali Qureishi is a consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe and Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He cares for adults and children with a wide range of ear, nose and throat conditions. He specialises in diseases effecting the nose and performs complex septorhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction alongside advanced sinus and skull base surgery. Ali graduated from Kings College London and completed his surgical training in the East Midlands and Oxford region. During this time he also completed an Academic Fellowship resulting in the award of a MD(Res) as well as fellowships in Medical Education at Oxford University and Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery in the Thames Valley Region. He is currently the Head and Neck anatomy lead at Oxford University, has authored over 30 peer review publications/book chapters and received numerous prestigious national prizes. These include the Gold Medal from the ENT Masterclass and the Royal Society of Medicines award for ENT Surgery in 2017 and 2018.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists