mr-ali-qureishi

24th March 2021

I visited Mr Qureishi after being referred by my GP who was unable to diagnose the issues I was having my ears and throat. Mr Qureishi was extremely welcoming, listened carefully as I explained the issues I was having and was prompt in delivering a range of possible solutions. After having a discussion with Mr Qureishi, I decided to go forward with throat surgery, felt completely calm during the whole procedure as Mr Qureishi reassured me throughout and have already healed successfully. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and highly recommend Mr Qureishi as a doctor.

24th March 2021

Mr Qureishi was great from the very first consultation, he understood and listened to my symptoms and needs and provided great feedback which made me feel comfortable and have an understanding of what is wrong and how to correct the issues. Mr Qureishi was great in getting this across with diagrams/drawings and explanations. On the day of surgery he again went through the procedure listening to any questions i had.

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
23rd March 2021

I cannot praise this doctor highly enough for how comfortable he made me feel during my appointment. He dealt with everything I needed, was efficient, professional and knew what he was talking about.

17th March 2021

Mr Qureishi quickly identified and treated the cause of a persistent ear issue I was suffering with, this had been an issue for a couple of years prior to seeing Mr Qureishi with various attempted treatments not having worked. However, by providing some practical advice and treatment he was able to remedy the issue very quickly.

17th March 2021

I couldn’t be happier with the care I received from Mr Qureishi. I saw him for a cosmetic septorhinoplasty and love the results. I am so pleased with the way my nose now looks, plus I can breathe much easier, which is a positive side effect that I didn’t expect from the procedure. I never felt rushed during my appointments. Mr Qureishi always made sure he thoroughly answered any questions I had and explained everything in detail. He did a good job at putting my mind at ease before surgery. He is friendly and polite. His secretary is always very quick to respond to any emails that I sent, too. I would definitely recommend him!

Mr Ali Qureishi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Ali Qureishi is a consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe and Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He cares for adults and children with a wide range of ear, nose and throat conditions. He specialises in diseases effecting the nose and performs complex septorhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction alongside advanced sinus and skull base surgery. Ali graduated from Kings College London and completed his surgical training in the East Midlands and Oxford region. During this time he also completed an Academic Fellowship resulting in the award of a MD(Res) as well as fellowships in Medical Education at Oxford University and Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery in the Thames Valley Region. He is currently the Head and Neck anatomy lead at Oxford University, has authored over 30 peer review publications/book chapters and received numerous prestigious national prizes. These include the Gold Medal from the ENT Masterclass and the Royal Society of Medicines award for ENT Surgery in 2017 and 2018.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists