mr-ali-qureishi

7th April 2021

I made a consultation appointment with Mr Qureishi for a revision septorhinoplasty after having a septoplasty nearly 10 years ago. Years on I felt as though my breathing had become worse as my nose and it had become much more deviated than previously. I also developed a large bump on the bridge of my nose which caused some pain. After some consultations previously about a second surgery with other surgeons, I was made to feel my problem could not be fixed and I had to live with it. After some research and advice, I booked in with Mr Qureishi, and straight away felt relived that I was being listened too and could receive treatment. Mr Qureishi's patience and understanding made me feel at ease about the prospect of a revision operation. He explained everything clearly, and even though a revision was possible, he also stressed on the complications that may arise with this type of surgery. I felt completely relaxed the morning of surgery, and so grateful this day had arrived. Six months later and I'm very pleased with the outcome. My breathing and sinuses have improved greatly and I didn't realise how much my sense of smell was effected beforehand, until now. My confidence has also improved and I feel completely relieved now I have had this treatment, and a big problem which impacted my life massively, has now been fixed. Thank you again Mr Qureishi.

Written by a NHS patient at The John Radcliffe
1st April 2021

Dr Qureishi was informative and clear on my condition and what needed to be done. My whole experience with Dr Qureishi was non stressful, easy and very efficient from my first appointment to my post op follow up. I cannot recommend him and his team enough. Unfortunately, I do not have any negative feedback for improvement as I have been totally satisfied with the treatment I had from both Dr Qureishi and all the team at the NHS John Radcliffe.

30th March 2021

He was great at explaining everything to me, and listened to everything I had to say. The procedure went really well and he achieved the results I was hoping for.

25th March 2021

I was in the care of Mr Ali Quereshi for a serious lack of hearing. His ability to listen and make you feel like you are important and he really does care was fantastic. He is reasuring, honest with expectations and overall incredibly professional. Both Mr Ali Quereshi and his PA Bouchra, were consistantly fast to follow any appointment with written confirmations or answers. I never had to wait. Overall i felt his appraoch was second to none and i would certainly refer back to him if need be and over and over recommend him on.

25th March 2021

This was my very first appointment with Mr Qureishi. I found him most polite, efficient, and professional. He was a delight to converse with. He made me feel very much at ease and explained all I needed to know about my condition in easy to understand language. I came away from this appointment feeling very much at ease and most content.

Mr Ali Qureishi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Ali Qureishi is a consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe and Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He cares for adults and children with a wide range of ear, nose and throat conditions. He specialises in diseases effecting the nose and performs complex septorhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction alongside advanced sinus and skull base surgery. Ali graduated from Kings College London and completed his surgical training in the East Midlands and Oxford region. During this time he also completed an Academic Fellowship resulting in the award of a MD(Res) as well as fellowships in Medical Education at Oxford University and Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery in the Thames Valley Region. He is currently the Head and Neck anatomy lead at Oxford University, has authored over 30 peer review publications/book chapters and received numerous prestigious national prizes. These include the Gold Medal from the ENT Masterclass and the Royal Society of Medicines award for ENT Surgery in 2017 and 2018.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists