Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
16th November 2020

I saw Mr Parbhoo to treat TMJ which he operated on in March. I found him very sympathetic and knowledgeable and had complete confidence in his recommended treatment. Follow up has been good (even with Covid) and the surgery was a complete success. I would highly recommend him for TMJ related issues.

Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
20th July 2020

Thank you for an amazing job, before, during and after. We are all happy with the final result, especially our young daughter herself. We couldn't be more grateful to Mr Parbhoo who has been calm, kind and thorough throughout. Thank you again and best wishes.

Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital
28th March 2020

Dr Parbhoo was amazing. He's highly skilled as after facial surgery I healed up within a few days down to his surgical skills and after care. Results were as predicted but II was overly impressed with the surgery outcome.

Written by a carer at Bedford Hospital
8th March 2020

From start to finish, every out-patient appointment right through to surgery, a thoroughly professional and engaging experience. Everything was explained fully in a polite and friendly manner. We were made to feel valued throughout and any concerns were always dealt with expediently. My daughter was kept fully at ease and reassurance is key, especially for a child.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
1st March 2020

Mr Parbhoo set me at ease,listened to my symptoms and fully discussed the way forward for me from my very first consultation with him. He is a very professional, Kind & Caring Consultant. I had complete confidence in him during my treatment and ongoing aftercare. would have no hesitation in recommending him.

I am a full time NHS consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with a subspecialty interest in surgical dermatology, skin cancer and reconstruction, facial deformity (orthognathic surgery, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, otoplasty), and jaw joint (TMJ) disease. I have expertise in facial cosmetic surgery and skincare and incorporate this part of my practice into holistic care of NHS patients to provide the best possible treatment. I always listen to patients and will respond positively to any negative feedback to help improve patient care, experience and outcome.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons