Mr. Alan Parbhoo

I am a full time NHS consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon with a subspecialty interest in surgical dermatology, skin cancer and reconstruction, facial deformity (orthognathic surgery, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, otoplasty), and jaw joint (TMJ) disease. I have expertise in facial cosmetic surgery and skincare and incorporate this part of my practice into holistic care of NHS patients to provide the best possible treatment. I always listen to patients and will respond positively to any negative feedback to help improve patient care, experience and outcome.

8th March 2019
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

It was a pleasure being treated by Dr Parbhoo. He was great throughout my treatment. Very attentive, and explained all the medical information without being too over bearing. He made the experience as calming and stress free as possible. Very happy with my results.

6th March 2019
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

Had a few appointments with this consultant and my treatment was 1st class. I had laser treatment to a lesion on my lower lip and the results were tremendous, with no sign of any scaring and the area is perfect. I can recommend laser treatment as fantastic procedure and would recommend it to anyone.

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

Mr Parbhoo has an excellent manner, he treated my BCC extremely well, leaving me with a virtually invisible scar. He explains the issues well, describes the treatment and is really positive. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

1st February 2019
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

I had laser treatment to my lip by Mr Parbhoo as it bleeds somewhat spectacularly due to a hereditary bleeding condition. I was referred from the ENT team. First of all, the communication between the surgeons was first class and secondly the treatment has completely stopped the bleeding. I am so pleased! The consultation and subsequent treatment were handled superbly by Mr Parbhoo who did a very detailed examination and explained everything extremely clearly, nothing was rushed. I am in the medical world and this is a minor procedure, but you would not have thought so such was the detailed examination and explanations. Without a shadow of doubt if your reading this and require a max fax surgeon you should go to him

15th January 2019
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

What a brilliant doctor made me feel at ease explained everything before the op during and after and also the follow up can't thank him and his team enough

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons