Mr Alan Parbhoo

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

I found Mr Alan Parbhoo to be very kind, helpful and informative. He performed a very successful operation on my facial condition. I am very pleased with the end result as it healed very quickly with no pain or swelling and even now after 5 weeks it is hardly noticeable. A job well done, thank you.

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I had a parotidectomy under Mr Parbhoo at the Luton & Dunstable Hospital in September last September. This was my first operation so I was very nervous however from my first meeting with him prior to the operation he put me totally at ease. He told me exactly what he would be doing but I was most impressed with his manner. The operation went well & he did a fantastic job with my scar. I would certainly recommend him to anyone. He made the whole experience much easier for me.

23rd January 2017
Written by a carer at Bedford Hospital

We consider Mr Parbhoo an excellent practitioner in every respect. He has an excellent reassuring manner and treated my husband who has multiple health problems respectfully and sympathetically. He conducted consultations with clarity and detailed explanation which enabled my husband to deal with the situation and procedure with confidence. The surgery he performed was skilful. The aftercare excellent. We feel very grateful to have been referred to and treated by Mr Parbhoo and his staff.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

From initial consultation, through two one day procedures to the final discharge from care, Dr Parbhoo made me feel like I was his only patient. Very much present in the moment, focused on the individual with great recall and attention to detail. My experience of surgeons in other specialisms makes me believe this is a pretty unique style of bedside manner. There is little more positive feedback I can add that has not already been said and my only critique would be because he is very good, he is very popular and therefore very busy. Don't be late for an appointment, you may have a long wait.

13th December 2016
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

the care and treatment i received from Dr Parbhoo was second to none he is very caring and polite and very professional at all times he always kept me in the loop about the surgery i had on my ear which was quite major and traumatic for me at the time he also had to arrange after treatment for me which also went very well all in all he made the whole experience a lot more positive for me in situation i certainly did not enjoy being in.

« 1 2 3 4 »