Mr Alan Parbhoo

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

He is a kind, caring and considerate doctor and, based on my experience, a skilled surgeon. Both during treatment in Luton and follow up visits in Bedford he was unfailingly professional, courteous and patient. While I don't know him personally, he comes across as intelligent and personable and somebody with whom I would be happy to pass the time of day. Should the need arise, I would be happy to be treated by him again.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

I consider Mr Parbhoo to be a very skilful and caring doctor. On first meeting him I was impressed by his professional and approachable manner, immediately putting me at ease at a very anxious time. Mr Parbhoo removed a Squamous Cell Carcinoma from my head and throughout my procedure I have felt confident and fully informed every step of the way and couldn't have had better treatment and after care . I think we are very lucky to have people like him at Bedford Hospital.

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

Mr Parbhoo was firstly very skilled in removing cancerous tissue from an awkward position within my ear. Follow-up checks confirmed the removal was complete and healing was prompt. In addition he is clear and pleasingly forthright in his explanations and instructions so that the I felt fully informed. This in turn helps to speed recovery and prevent reoccurrence.

16th July 2016
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

Mr Parhboo was most courteous and informative He inspired confidence in procedures of surgery and after care throughout my recovery period. His surgeons skills were superb!

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

I felt very comfortable with the whole process.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons