Mr Alan Parbhoo

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd January 2017
Written by a carer at Bedford Hospital

We consider Mr Parbhoo an excellent practitioner in every respect. He has an excellent reassuring manner and treated my husband who has multiple health problems respectfully and sympathetically. He conducted consultations with clarity and detailed explanation which enabled my husband to deal with the situation and procedure with confidence. The surgery he performed was skilful. The aftercare excellent. We feel very grateful to have been referred to and treated by Mr Parbhoo and his staff.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

From initial consultation, through two one day procedures to the final discharge from care, Dr Parbhoo made me feel like I was his only patient. Very much present in the moment, focused on the individual with great recall and attention to detail. My experience of surgeons in other specialisms makes me believe this is a pretty unique style of bedside manner. There is little more positive feedback I can add that has not already been said and my only critique would be because he is very good, he is very popular and therefore very busy. Don't be late for an appointment, you may have a long wait.

13th December 2016
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

the care and treatment i received from Dr Parbhoo was second to none he is very caring and polite and very professional at all times he always kept me in the loop about the surgery i had on my ear which was quite major and traumatic for me at the time he also had to arrange after treatment for me which also went very well all in all he made the whole experience a lot more positive for me in situation i certainly did not enjoy being in.

13th December 2016
Written by a patient at Bedford Hospital

the care and treatment i received from doctor Parbhoo was second to none he put me at ease at all times during a very difficult time for me during extensive surgery on my ear. he carries a very good manner with him at all times and keeps you in the loop during the whole of the your treatment in a very professional and caring way.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

He is a kind, caring and considerate doctor and, based on my experience, a skilled surgeon. Both during treatment in Luton and follow up visits in Bedford he was unfailingly professional, courteous and patient. While I don't know him personally, he comes across as intelligent and personable and somebody with whom I would be happy to pass the time of day. Should the need arise, I would be happy to be treated by him again.

« 1 2 3 4 »