Mr Alan Osborne

Upper GI & Bariatric Surgeon

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Mr Osborne was great. He talked to you like he genuinely cared and wanted to ensure you received the best outcome. He made sure to follow up and check in and added personal touches which is nice to see. I would absolutely recommend him if you are in need.

30th September 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I had a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy at Southmead Hospital this week, this was carried out as a day case surgery. This is the second operation that Mr Alan Osbourne has carried out on me in the last 12 Months. From the consultation right up to the operation I felt very comfortable that I was in safe hands and that I knew exactly what to expect. Very friendly team. My first operation was a Sleeve Gastrectomy in October 2017 and I am pleased to say I have lost nearly 8 stone. I have seen Alan several times since my initial surgery where I have discussed my concerns and I have made decisions about my treatment following his advice. The Tier 4 Bariatric Team are fantastic and deserve a mention in this review as they all play a big part especially Alex.

Short link to review Mr Alan Osborne: http://iwgc.net/efr4q