Mr Alan Osborne

Upper GI & Bariatric Surgeon

13th November 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I came to Mr Osborne by ambulance from The Spire after surgery I had done privately on y abdomen and hernia had gone wrong. He immediately recognised what the issue was and that I was in a lot of trouble. He arranged for emergency surgery and explained clearly what the risks of the operation were. I felt completely confident in his care and trusted him to do whatever needed doing. The after care was fantastic and Mr Osborne and his team made sure I was well informed on progress and what to expect - good and bad. I felt he was honest and caring. He even said that he would come back from his holiday over the half term if I took a backwards turn and needed him. I feel confident that he will continue to help me through my recovery. I am so grateful to him for looking after me.

3rd June 2015
Written by a member of staff at Southmead Hospital

An excellent surgeon that values the importance of a multidisciplinary team approach to patient care.

Short link to review Mr Alan Osborne: http://iwgc.net/efr4q