Mr Alaa Talaat

Breast surgeon with special interest in Oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th September 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Right from seeing Mr Talaat for my diagnosis and biopsies through to surgery and eventual mastectomy and aftercare have never had anything but first class care from this gentleman. He really knows how to put patients at ease and is polite and friendly always and is happy to answer any questions I have about my treatment and tell me in an understandable no nonsense manner. Nothing is too much trouble for him when it comes to his patients care and welfare. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Talaat and he has made a very scary period in my life with breast cancer a much more bearable time with his kindness, humour and caring personality.

14th September 2018
Written by a patient at Pilgrim Hospital

From the very first appointment I had with Dr Alaa Talaat he was very kind ,understanding and helpful with explaining all that was wrong and what needed to be done and how my treatment was to take place. Every follow up appointment at the Pilgrim Hospital he always put me at ease and helped with any problems.

Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Lovely manner and him and the nurse were lovely.

28th July 2018
Response from Mr Alaa Talaat

Thanks a lot for your kind words,

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Personable and easy to talk to

28th July 2018
Response from Mr Alaa Talaat

Your review is very important to me. Thabk you. Alaa

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Excellent communication friendly and approachable. saw me before my appointment too

28th July 2018
Response from Mr Alaa Talaat

We will do our best to make our patients happy and assured

« 1 2 3 4 »