mr-alaa-talaat

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

3rd March 2021

Mr Talaat's care was outstanding as he put me at ease throughout the consultation. He was very kind and caring with his approach and the procedure was seamless. He was very understanding and did not made me feel even more anxious than I already was. Mrs Palma (nurse) was so friendly and caring even though I was so anxious walking into the clinic, and that also put me at ease and made me feel calm and comfortable. The whole experience at the QE2 hospital was very pleasant and reassuring.

7th February 2021

I had a great experience with the consultant and the nurse. Thank you for looking after us.

Written by a NHS patient at Lister Hospital
4th February 2021

Mr Talaat was very concise in delivering my breast cancer diagnosis but delivered it in a very caring and understanding way. He explained things clearly and in a way I could understand. Any quesrion from me was answered clearly and at times with humour to make me all the more relaxed. I knew exactly where I stood with my diagnosis and what may happen whatever the outcome. He is a very humble man and can tell he only wants the best for his patients. I would highly recommend him as a breast cancer surgeon.

4th February 2021

Excellent all round. Not along waiting time at all. Mr Alaa Talaat and his team were very friendly and put me at ease straight away. He was clear and precise with his communication and I trusted them completely. They explained each step. Everybody I encounter today was just lovely and made a very scary and worrying experience much easier.

4th February 2021

Mr Talaat, was incredibly kind, caring and patient with me. He listened to everything I had to say but was also efficient and quick during the consultation. He created a relaxed and calm environment where I felt comfortable and supported by him. He used elements of humour to relax the situation and was very polite and well mannered. I was also supported by the wonderful Mrs Aida Roberts who again exuded similar personality traits and was calm and reassuring towards me. Considering what could have been a very daunting and scary experience both staff members took care of me and listented to everything I had to say whilst giving me great feedback and information. I can only thank them!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Alaa Talaat was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Breast surgeon with special interest in Oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery.

Short link to review Mr Alaa Talaat: http://iwgc.net/ehmzp