31st March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

I first came to see Dr Nnochiri two weeks ago at BMI London Hospital to discuss abnormal periods issues. I immediately felt I was in good hands. Dr Nnochiri first had me do an ultra sound test which did not show anything abnormal. Dr Nnochiri explained to me that it is not because the ultrasound did not reveal anything that everything was fine, he still wanted to have me undergo some further tests in case something would appear and explain my symptoms, despite the all-clear ultrasound. I was booked in for a Hysteroscopy with Dr Nnochiri a few days later. During the procedure Dr Nnochiri made me feel very safe. The Hysteroscopy revealed I had polyps at the entrance of my uterus and had to undergo a Myosure procedure to have them removed. This was done at the Spire Roding Hospital last week, where all the nurses I met took excellent care of me, before, during and after the procedure. I cannot thank Dr Nnochiri enough for being such a fantastic Doctor, caring for me the way he did, and for being flexible in terms of when to have the procedures - I had the ultrasound, hysteroscopy and Myosure plus pre and post consultations, all of this in a two week period. This is absolute first class medical care! Everything went well and I couldn't be happier about Dr Nnochiri's treatment and care. Moreover, all of his medical staff are absolutely lovely. Emie H.

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

The doctor gave me lots of information before the procedure was started and was very caring during the procedure. I can't fault the care I had with the doctor and nurses attending to me. He also told me what he was doing each step of the way and put me at ease. Afterwards he explained to me what will happen after the procedure and when I will get results.

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Nnochiri and his team were excellent and did everything to make the appointment as bearable as possible! The whole team took time to talk to me and put me at my ease. Mr Nnochiri explained what would happen in the procedure and gave me a chance to ask any questions I may have had.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

After being told I needed a "full hysterectomy" for uterine adhesions, a friend recommended that have a consultation with Mr Nnochiri. I was not disappointed. Mr Nnochiri listened carefully to the events in my medical history and acknowledged my distress and anxiety at being told twice by the same consultant that I would need a hysterectomy. He discussed the physiological details of my condition with me, and the treatment options that were available to me. He also accepted my fears about the risk of future pregnancy and childbirth, and talked me through what was likely to happen. He did not dismiss any of my questions or worries. I came away from the consultation feeling relieved and at ease, that more immediate surgery would not be required for me until I tried other options. His manner is kind, compassionate and empathetic. He took a weight off my shoulders that had been keeping me awake at night for weeks. I would absolute recommend him to any woman who had gynaecological issues.

11th June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

I had an operation to remove fibroids prior to the operation the doctor gave as much information as I needed even after the operation. Throughout the consultation he was readily available answered tons of questions that I put towards him as a result of fear and anxiety due to the operation. He was very understanding , patient , ethical , compassionate , kind, respectful and professional . He gave me every opportunity to be involved in my treatment and even after the treatment he was still offering help and advice.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists