Mr Akobundu Nnochiri

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

After being told I needed a "full hysterectomy" for uterine adhesions, a friend recommended that have a consultation with Mr Nnochiri. I was not disappointed. Mr Nnochiri listened carefully to the events in my medical history and acknowledged my distress and anxiety at being told twice by the same consultant that I would need a hysterectomy. He discussed the physiological details of my condition with me, and the treatment options that were available to me. He also accepted my fears about the risk of future pregnancy and childbirth, and talked me through what was likely to happen. He did not dismiss any of my questions or worries. I came away from the consultation feeling relieved and at ease, that more immediate surgery would not be required for me until I tried other options. His manner is kind, compassionate and empathetic. He took a weight off my shoulders that had been keeping me awake at night for weeks. I would absolute recommend him to any woman who had gynaecological issues.

11th June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital

I had an operation to remove fibroids prior to the operation the doctor gave as much information as I needed even after the operation. Throughout the consultation he was readily available answered tons of questions that I put towards him as a result of fear and anxiety due to the operation. He was very understanding , patient , ethical , compassionate , kind, respectful and professional . He gave me every opportunity to be involved in my treatment and even after the treatment he was still offering help and advice.

Short link to review Mr Akobundu Nnochiri: http://iwgc.net/ef4iv