mr-akin-oluwole-nottingham-vascular-clinic

Mr Akin Oluwole (Nottingham Vascular Clinic)

Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital
30th October 2020

Outstanding patient care, advice and procedure went extremely well. My varicose veins were treated very effectively and all pain and discomfort has disappeared, my leg is back to normal and running 20 miles+ a week again. I couldn’t be happier with the results of Mr Oluwole’s operation to resolve the worsening and painful varicose vein problems I had. Many thanks Chris Ackerman

Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre
5th April 2020

Mr Oluwole carried out some urgent surgery on my gangrenous foot last week. He was caring, compassionate, professional and thorough and carried out my surgery to an excellent standard.

Written by a patient at Spire Nottingham Hospital
16th March 2020

I saw Mr Oluwole at the Spire Nottingham Hospital. He has a very calm and pleasant manner and I felt totally at ease and confident in his ability. He listened carefully to me and answered my questions fully. I then saw him again at the QMC Treatment Centre and he was just the same.

Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre
12th March 2020

I want to say a huge thankyou to Mr Akin Oluwole and his Team,for the splendid treatment at the Vascular Clinic 7th March .All staff were friendly and most welcoming ,at no time did I feel uncomfortable ,or stressed in anyway I was reassured throughout the procedure I felt in safe hands .After many months of severe and debilitating pain and sleepless nights ,with the adverse effects of pain relieving drugs giving me Hives which eclipsed the pain .My profound gratitude goes out to Mr Oluwole and his team for giving me my life back .

13th March 2020
Response from Mr Akin Oluwole (Nottingham Vascular Clinic)

Many thanks. Our aim is to provide excellent care for our patients in a compassionate manner. Thanks for your feedback

Written by a patient at Spire Nottingham Hospital
2nd March 2020

Very pleased with the attention given and outcome

3rd March 2020
Response from Mr Akin Oluwole (Nottingham Vascular Clinic)

We will continue to provide excellent service for our patients. Many thanks for your comments

Mr Akin Oluwole, MB, BS, FRCS, LLM Mr Akin Oluwole has been working as a consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon at the Nottingham University Teaching Hospitals since 2006 and has over 18 years’ experience in varicose veins surgery treating about 30 varicose veins patient monthly. He graduated from the University of Lagos, Nigeria before moving to the UK for his postgraduate studies. He completed his training in vascular surgery and complex endovascular aneurysm repair, before developing and leading the complex endovascular aneurysm programme in Nottingham. He has a keen interest in the treatment of varicose veins, keyhole aneurysm repair. Mr Oluwole is a keen and active teacher, organising the basic surgical skills and cadaveric vascular training workshops in Nottingham. He has a Master’s in Law and a special interest in clinical governance and risk management. He is involved in soup kitchen feeding the homeless weekly. Currently Mr Oluwole is the Training Program Director for Vascular Surgery Health Education East Midland

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons

Short link to review Mr Akin Oluwole (Nottingham Vascular Clinic): http://iwgc.net/ee6vj