mr-akin-oluwole-nottingham-vascular-clinic

Mr Akin Oluwole (Nottingham Vascular Clinic)

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at The Park Hospital
27th May 2021

He made sure I fully understood about the procedure I was having and put me at ease.He answered my questions honestly and I felt confident that I was in safe hands when I went in for my operation.The after care was excellent and Mr Oluwole was very supportive throughout.I am so pleased with the end result post surgery.

Written by a patient at The Park Hospital
2nd November 2020

Mr Oluwole was very good, communications excellent, all in all a very good service.

Written by a patient at The Park Hospital
30th October 2020

Outstanding patient care, advice and procedure went extremely well. My varicose veins were treated very effectively and all pain and discomfort has disappeared, my leg is back to normal and running 20 miles+ a week again. I couldn’t be happier with the results of Mr Oluwole’s operation to resolve the worsening and painful varicose vein problems I had. Many thanks Chris Ackerman

Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre
5th April 2020

Mr Oluwole carried out some urgent surgery on my gangrenous foot last week. He was caring, compassionate, professional and thorough and carried out my surgery to an excellent standard.

Written by a patient at Spire Nottingham Hospital
16th March 2020

I saw Mr Oluwole at the Spire Nottingham Hospital. He has a very calm and pleasant manner and I felt totally at ease and confident in his ability. He listened carefully to me and answered my questions fully. I then saw him again at the QMC Treatment Centre and he was just the same.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Akin Oluwole, MB, BS, FRCS, LLM Mr Akin Oluwole is a very experienced Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon with his NHS practice at the Nottingham University Teaching Hospitals. He specialises in the treatment of all vascular conditions, with a special interest in key-hole varicose veins and key-hole aneurysm treatments. Mr Oluwole has been treating varicose veins since 2001, and he treats about 25 to 30 patients every month, both in his NHS and private practice. He also treats patients with leg pain, leg ulcers, leg swelling, blocked arteries, carotid surgery for stroke prevention and all types of aneurysms. He developed and currently leads the complex aneurysm repair program in Nottingham. Mr Oluwole is a keen teacher who is actively involved in vascular surgery training in the UK and Africa. He is currently the Training Programme Director for Vascular Surgery with Health Education England, East Midlands, and is tasked with the responsibility of training future vascular surgeons. This is a role that keeps Mr Oluwole up to date with current teachings and research, enabling him to practice evidence-based medicine. He also organises yearly Vascular Training Workshops for vascular surgeons. Mr Oluwole spends his spare evenings helping in soup kitchens for the homeless with his local church in Nottingham. He also volunteers with international medical charities providing vascular service to developing countries. His previous patients verified reviews are available on www.topdoctors.co.uk/doctor/akin-oluwole/reviews and www.iwantgreatcare.org/doctors/mr-akin-oluwole-nottingham-vascular-clinic More information is also available on www.nottinghamvascularsurgery.co.uk Mr Oluwole can be available for a free pre-consultation phone call on 07733116761 to plan your consultation and investigations at your convenience.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons

Short link to review Mr Akin Oluwole (Nottingham Vascular Clinic): http://iwgc.net/ee6vj