Mr Ajmal Masood

Consultant ENT surgeon with special interest in Rhinology, Otology, Paediatric and benign Head & Neck conditions.

Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital
22nd October 2019

It was a pleasure to see Mr Masood, he was courteous, informative and very reassuring. Should the need arise again that I need to seek the help of an ENT consultant, then I most certainly would prefer to see Mr Masood.

Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital
21st October 2019

Mr Masood was great with my daughter and made her feel at ease. He explained to both of us what he was doing and also went through her results with me.

Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital
5th September 2019

Very professional,considerate and efficient. Explained procedure. Mr Masood has a welcoming manner.

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
30th August 2019

Mr Ajmal Masood put me at ease, during my visit which led to him to carry out the examination without any discomfort.

Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital
22nd August 2019

Mr Masood has been absolutely fantastic regarding treatment of my daughter's condition. He very patiently listened and explained to us the problem giving various treatment options without any medical mumbo jumbo. I have full faith in him and would recommend him unreservedly.

Short link to review Mr Ajmal Masood: http://iwgc.net/egw4o