Mr Ajay Sahu

11th October 2014
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I am a patient of Mr Sahu, I have had a number of diagnostic procedures and also surgical procedures. I can not speak highly enough of Mr Sahu, he is a wonderful doctor. The care that I have received has been superb. Mr Sahu is very professional, so very kind and patient. I emphasise patience because my stubbornness can test anyone's patience! Mr Sahu listens to what I want, he takes the time to explain each step, no question is ever too silly. Mr Sahu is very reassuring, I have 100% trust and confidence in him, to have that trust makes such a huge difference when you're going through you're journey of being diagnosed and treated. I feel so supported, I have required treatment at other hospitals also but Mr Sahu continues to be the core support for my overall care. He really does go above and beyond. I will never be able to thank Mr Sahu enough for everything he has done for me so far, I am so grateful to have him as my doctor. Mr Sahu is a wonderful, kind man and a fantastic doctor.

3rd September 2014
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I first met Mr Sahu when I found a lump in my breast. He listened, he examined me and he carried out a biopsy. He was so empathetic and he listened to my concerns. He explained everything that was happening and everything that would happen next and more importantly he made me feel reassured. When my results came through he again, explained everything in detail and he took me through the steps for surgery and the results of my lumpectomy. On the day of my surgery, I could not have wished for a better Dr, he was so calm and relaxed and yet again he explained everything and he answered all of my questions and put my at ease and took my trivial concerns seriously. He removed the lump and the recovery was quick and the scar, well, if Mr Sahu wasn't a Doctor he would be a fabulous seamstress. I can't praise Mr Sahu enough for all the help and support he has offered me over the last few months, he is a credit to his profession and I can concur, as a friend said 'you are in the best possible hands' - this is accurate. It was results day for me today, and before I had even sat on the seat, he told me it was all ok and fine, he came straight to the point and he again explained thoroughly what I had removed and why the lump had grown. I am so grateful that I had Mr Sahu. I have no suggestions to help improve the care he gave me, throughout the entire process he gave me the utmost care and attention and he went above and beyond my expectations. If you are unlucky enough to ever be referred to Mr Sahu, you really are in the best hands possible and you will be looked after and treated impeccably.

Short link to review Mr Ajay Sahu: http://iwgc.net/eeddb