Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

27th May 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

After spending years suffering with back pain, clothes not fitting me, and always wanting to cover up I decided to look into a reduction. I decided to go for a consultation with Mr Mahajan after researching online for the most recommended surgeons. During my consultation he asked what my expectations were, answered any questions I had and after an examination explained the type of procedure he felt would give me the best results. I came away from my consultation feeling confident that I was in the hands of someone knowledgeable and skilled. On the day of my surgery Mr Mahajan came to see me first thing and discussed with me again the results I was hoping to acheive from the surgery in reference to size ect, he then marked my breasts up ready for surgery. I saw Mr Mahajan the following morning when he came to check how I was getting on, he assured me all had gone well and we planned a follow up appointment for 2 weeks time. Throughout the experience I have found Mr Mahajan to be a knowledgeable, kind, friendly man and I could not be happier with the results of my surgery so far and the level of care I received from him and each and every one of the staff at Spire Elland Hospital.

1st May 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Mr Mahajan carried out an upper and lower Blepharoplasty for me just sixteen days ago.Even after such a short recovery time I am absolutely delighted with how it is looking. Totally grateful,Thank you

26th April 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I will start off by saying Alhamdulillah. I am so happy with my results, so pleased can't stop smiling.. Mr Mahajan was the first and only plastic surgeon I went to and I have to say he put me at ease straight away. I did not want to go anywhere else. I had no pain after the surgery... recovery was a bliss..and I can breathe..and my nose us straight..The results are better than I expected. I just can't say enough. Mr Mahajan thank you so much. May God put more Sustainability in your work..Ameen.

23rd April 2019
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

I'm 8weeks since I had my breast reduction and I couldn't be any more happier than I am now. It's has changed my life completely all thanks to Mr. Mahajan. I was very nervous about the whole procedure but felt relaxed after my first consultation with Mr. Mahajan and through out the procedure and post operation. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction and was assured of a fantastic end result which I must say is more than what I expected. Mr Mahajan was absolutely brilliant and would highly recommend him.

19th April 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

had my initial consultation with Ajay who was professional, pleasant and gave me the information I needed and the confidence to book the surgery. The surgery went well, without any complications and I am very pleased with the results. I wish I had had this done years ago. I can highly recommend the surgery to anyone who feels they might want or but are a little uncertain.

Nearest Plastic surgeons