Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I have suffered with Gynecomastia for 10 years and I was finally in the position to have the procedure done to remove my large man boobs. Previously trying the NHS route was drawn out and I was eventually told that yes I have a problem but this was classed as a cosmetic procedure and the NHS would not fund an operation, I had no underlying condition causing the condition but have always felt very self conscious about my moobs and even exercise has never shifted them they were really quite droopy even tho I'm not particularly overweight just a bit of weight on my tummy. I don't regret having the operation at all and even though it's only a month after surgery I feel extremely pleased with the results especially considering how much excess skin I had removed. I discovered Dr Mahajan through researching online and can honestly say he is an excellent professional and skilled cosmetic surgeon. He explained exactly what the procedure would involve and what outcome I could realistically expect I am going to my third follow up appointment and can't fault his aftercare and the care I received at the Yorkshire Clinic. Thankyou very much Dr Mahajan and your team I am extremely pleased with the result of my operation my chest looks better than I ever expected it's given me an enormous confidence boost.

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

I have wanted to have my ears pinned back ever since I can remember. I didn’t feel as though I wasn’t confident because of them and luckily I wasn’t teased about them but I personally really didn’t like them. I’ve thought about having them done for years and came very close just to doing it just as I found out I was pregnant with my little girl, after that it got put on the back burner. I have a friend who works at the Spire hospital in Elland and she suggested that I go for a consultation to get an idea of what could be achieved and how much it would cost. At the clinic I was given background information on each surgeon and Mr Mahajan had excellent credentials. When I had my first consultation with him I decided that he was the surgeon I preferred. This was because he had a very calm and gentle manner and he was very honest about what he could do for me. He explained everything well and he put me at ease. The other thing that I learnt over the next few weeks was that he runs behind quite often and this isn’t a criticism, he’s a perfectionist which is what you want from a plastic surgeon! On the day of the surgery everything went very smoothly and I was later than expected going to surgery (which I didn’t mind). Mr Mahajan had been very honest about the fact my ears my not be symmetrical following the surgery, that he’d take them back by about 1cm and that I wouldn’t see the end result for a few weeks so not to get my hopes up for a big reveal once my bandages came off. He also told me that my cartilage was extremely stiff which might make it more difficult. Following the surgery I had neat bandages on my head with very little pain for the week that I had to wear them. I visited Mr Mahajan the following week to have the bandages removed and all I can say is he’s either a very modest man or he didn’t want to get my hopes up in case the result wasn’t what I expected. I was completely blown away by what he had achieved as is everyone else who has seen it. Talk about under promising and over delivering! My ears are neat, more than a cm back and I have experienced very little unpleasantness throughout the whole process. I even feel more confident which I hadn’t realised was an issue before. I wish I had bit the bullet sooner and had them done before. Mr Mahajan was an excellent choice and I would recommend him highly.

16th April 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Mr Mahajan listened carefully to what I was looking for and responded with an open mind offering possible solutions, and with no pressure about the surgery. He was very approachable and friendly, willing to listen and to discuss any concerns that I had. He was patient and thoroughly explained what the procedure would involve, the typical risks and he was positive yet realistic about what could be achieved. Following this, I felt very confident about going forwards and felt that I had made the right choice of consultant. I am delighted with the results of the surgery, and feel very happy that I got exactly what was explained to me by Mr Mahajan.

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

After developing gynecomastia at age 20 and it progressively getting worse, I made the decision to have the surgery. I needed this as although I looked after myself and hit the gym etc, I still couldn't be proud of my body as my nipples/breast were very visible in everything but very loose t-shirts. Dr. Mahajan was incredibly professional from day 1 and made sure that I was 100% informed and certain of the procedures available to me. After recommending his preferred surgery, the process was quick and I was in for operation in around a month! At the time of writing this review I am just over 3 months post-op and my chest has a good contour. Dr. Mahajan is always willing to discuss any concerns I have and to reassure me if needs be. 10/10 would recommend.

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

I will be forever grateful to Mr Ajay Mahajan and his team for doing such a fantastic job on my tummy tuck. The surgery and aftercare was fantastic and I am over the moon with my results. Would highly recommend to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »