Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

14th August 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I had my breast implants with Mr Mahajan around 5 weeks ago and it was the best decision I’ve ever made. From start to finish the process was smooth and I was completely at ease. I felt Mr Mahajan took the time and effort to guide me in choosing the correct size/shape/texture implants to suit my body shape and size, and throughout I was treated as an individual rather than just another operation. I couldn’t be happier with my results, I’m so glad I chose Mr Mahajan for my surgery and wouldn’t change anything.

5th August 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Should have done this years ago! …….. I was so nervous at the consultation, but Mr Mahajan made me feel very relaxed and calm, he iss very professional, he listened and explained the procedure in detail, I. instantly felt it was the right choice with Mr Mahajan at the Yorkshire Clinic. I decided there and then I was going to go ahead with the surgery. The Nursing staff at the pre- assessment were so helpful, answered all my questions, assured me at anytime I could contact either the nursing staff or Mr Mahajan, it would not be a problem at all. I even took a selection of support bras in to show the nursing staff, just so I could choose the right one, everyone was so helpful and reassuring. The morning of the operation, once I had settled in my room, Mr Mahajan came to see me and again explained the procedure, and again made me feel I was in safe hands. The operation went very well and the aftercare was brilliant, I was made comfortable and the nurses couldn’t do enough for me. I was seen two weeks after the procedure and I am thrilled with the outcome, this was a big decision for me to make, and can’t quite believe how I look and feel amazing, From the start to finish I honestly couldn’t have wished for a better experience and I’m so pleased with my results. I’d just like to say a huge thank you to Mr Mahajan and his fabulous nursing team. Highly recommend, I would be more than happy for Mr Mahajan to pass on my details to anyone who is thinking of having a breast reduction.

3rd August 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

On the 24th of June I had surgery on my chin, as I was very conscious of how it looked, dr mahajan my consultant and his team at the Yorkshire clinic, where I had my surgery was very friendly and kept me calm. Prior to my surgery I had two consultations where we talked about the proseger and what would happen on the day. The surgery went well and I've recuperates very well, I'm so pleased with my result and still look forward to seeing more or a result as there is still a little swelling. In my opinion dr mahajan is a fantastic consultant, he makes you feel at ease and definitely knows what he is doing (what an amazing doctor). My last appointment is in October with dr mahajan, if anyone is thinking of having this surgery go for it you wont look back, but make sure you have it done for the weight reason.

16th July 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I had been considering breast augmentation for years but kept putting it off and as time went by my resolve to go ahead with the procedure diminished. That was until a colleague at work recommended Ajay Mahajan which got me thinking it’s now or never, consequently I arranged to see him where he put me ease and explained everything. Following the consultation I then decided to go ahead with it. I have absolutely no regrets at having had breast augmentation at the age of 63, best decision I’ve ever made, just wish I had done it sooner. Ajay and all the team were brilliant, highly recommended, definitely 10 out of 10.

9th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

Just recovering from Breast Reduction surgery. Love the attention to detail before the operation and the results are amazing. Why did I not do this sooner. Oh Yes saving up!!! Would highly recommend Mr M.

Nearest Plastic surgeons