Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

11th December 2018
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

What a lovely man, and an AMAZING surgeon! From my first consultation with Mr Mahajan he made me feel very welcomed and reassured in my decision and answered all my questions. Now seeing the end result I would highly recommend Mr Mahajan. He works miracles, The surgery has changed my life for the best and my confidence has grown so much! My whole experience from start to finish has been faultless I can not thank Mr Mahajan enough for his professionalism.

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Mr Mahajan is a fantastic surgeon, he recently carried out my full mummy make over (Mastopexy with implants, abdominoplasty and liposuction) Ajay is a very caring and considerate care provider (this can be unusual with a surgeon) He put me totally at ease with the procedure I had opted for, showing me previous work, he had performed. Not only was I left with amazing results, but the little touch of the beautiful flowers I received from him after my surgery was very touching

28th October 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Mr Mahajan had 4 years previously removed a growth for me above my ear as an NHS patient. So when I was thinking about having a necklift I immediately thought of him. On my initial meeting I explained that procedure I had in mind and what was troubling me. Mr Mahajan explained the best way of doing this and also why he believed an upper eye blepharoplasty would be beneficial to the look I was trying to achieve. With the aid of photos he showed me previous procedures he had done. The thing that stuck me with these was just how amazing the results were just 1 week later. After 2 weeks to make up my mind a further meeting was set up where Mr Mahajan who explained in more detail what the procedure involved and I was nicely surprised to learn that the only pain relief needed was paracetamol and that just after 2 weeks normal everyday life could resume. A date was booked, the procedure has now gone ahead and I am now 14 days post op. There was some discomfort for the first 3 days but this was controlled with just paracetamol and I was out visiting friends 6 days after. I am so very happy with the results and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this quietly spoken, unassuming man who has given me 'my feel good factor' back for which I will be ever grateful.

4th October 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Brilliant surgery with Mr Mahajan. Don't be put off by a rather brief bedside manner (!) - he is a surgeon! He is a master with the knife and did an amazing - life changing - job for me, and having done some research on other breast reductions, am extremely glad I chose him. I've recovered well and been much admire. Big thanks.

10th September 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Mr Mahajan performed my nose surgery around 5 weeks ago at The Yorkshire Clinic. I could not fault the facilities and Mr Mahajan’s bedside manner and professionalism. Even when I was nervous (I tend to say silly things or mishear what has been said when nervous!) he was very patient with me. He talked everything through and I trusted him completely. I had a few questions during recovery and Mr Mahajan was quick to answer via email and put my mind at ease. 5 weeks on, I love the shape of my new nose. I’m just hoping the swelling of my tip will go down further ! However, this is all part of the process. It is definitely not an overnight result but there are improvements each day. Anyone thinking of having this procedure needs to bear this in mind! Thank you Mr Mahajan and his team – I would definitely recommend.

Doctors working at Westcliffe Medical Centre