Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

After an unsatisfactory face/neck-lift years ago, I was left with an ear-lobe deformity known as 'pixie ears'. Mr Mahajan examined my ears and said that he could perform a repair known as 'ear lobuloplasty' which would make a significant improvement. Done in day surgery under local anaesthetic it was completely painless. There was minimum discomfort post-op and the dressings were small, flesh-coloured and unobtrusive. Mr. Mahajan said that some scarring was unavoidable but he has hidden it so well that it is very hard to find. The improvement is more than just significant, it is really excellent as my ears now look normal after years of being self-conscious about my horrid ear-lobes! Mr Mahajan was completely honest about the possibilities of the surgery, scarring etc. He carefully explained the procedure and drew a small diagram to demonstrate this. At all times he and his staff were kind, courteous and a pleasure to be with.

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

After losing weight in my 20's I was left with sagging breasts. I put off having surgery for over 10 years due to the fear of bad scaring. How wrong was I, I'm now 3 months post surgery and can honestly say that my scars are healed and almost invisible. My only regret is that I didn't have the surgery sooner. My breasts look very natural and far better than i thought i could expect. The care I received from Dr Mahajan and his team was fantastic.

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Over the last 10 years I have become increasingly unhappy with my neck area and jawline however I was very nervous about having surgery to my face. I eventually plucked up the courage and arranged a consultation with Mr Mahajan. He was professional, patient and happy to discuss any issues that I had. His before and after pictures showed very natural results and so I decided to go ahead. The results are amazing! When the bandages came off (1 week later) I could already see the difference he had made and after only 2 weeks almost all the bruising and swelling had already gone. I am now more confident and have been told I look 10 years younger! This was never the intention but it's a major bonus! I would recommend Mr Majahan to anyone.

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

My Mahajan is amazing, his work and the whole experience on my nose was a 10 out of 10 I couldn't of picked a better surgen he kept me at ease because I was worried and the results are amazing 2 weeks after the surgery and my nose is 100 times better then it was before couldn't be happier, the Yorkshire clinic where I had my operation, it was like been in a 5 star hotel , you wouldn't even think it was a hospital the rooms are amazing and so are the nurses .

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Following a consultation with Mr. A. Mahajan just after Christmas, in March 2018 I decided that the time had come for me to get my life back. I’d had four pregnancies, my last baby being over 10lb in weight. This had left me with a large abdominal overhang. No amount of exercise and diet would move it as there was a LOT of excess skin. For a number of years I was the person that avoided photographs, I longed for winter so that I could hide in dark coloured loose fitting clothes. My confidence was very low and I would avoid drawing attention to myself. I avoided the gym at busy times due to embarrassment and hated social occasions. During my consultation with Mr. Mahajan I was immediately put at ease. I found myself able to discuss my problem with him without embarrassment. I had every confidence in Mr. Mahajan and booked for a tummy tuck procedure In March at the Yorkshire Clinic, Bingley. Prior to the procedure either Mr. Mahajan or his secretary, Nicola were available to answer any queries I had. After my procedure Mr. Mahajan came to see me in the clinic on a daily basis to check on my progress. He did not rush to discharge me until I felt comfortable. Again following discharge, Mr. Mahajan or his secretary were available to answer any queries. I am now six weeks post op. and my confidence has improved massively. I have had my hair cut short, bought tighter fitting clothing and no longer feel that I have to hide away. My procedure has been a life changer. I have a cute belly button and as the swelling is going down my hour glass shape is coming though !! To anyone considering a procedure I cannot recommend Mr. Mahajan highly enough. I will certainly be booking him for my next procedure. So happy, thank you !!

Doctors working at Westcliffe Medical Centre