Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

19th April 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

had my initial consultation with Ajay who was professional, pleasant and gave me the information I needed and the confidence to book the surgery. The surgery went well, without any complications and I am very pleased with the results. I wish I had had this done years ago. I can highly recommend the surgery to anyone who feels they might want or but are a little uncertain.

28th March 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I underwent surgery on my belly button to change the appearance, as I wanted a more natural looking belly button after I had a hernia as a child. My procedure took roughly 45 minutes to 1 hour. My surgeon Dr Mahajan was great throughout the whole process. Initially, at the Yorkshire clinic, they allow you to see various different surgeons allowing you to see who fits and feels best for you. Dr Mahajan was the first doctor I saw and immediately I knew I wanted him to perform my surgery. My experience was pleasant from start to finish and I felt safe, relaxed and comforted throughout the whole process. After two weeks post-operation, I was fully healed. I am happy with my result and I know Dr Mahajan did the best he could do in my case. I could not recommend the clinic and my surgeon anymore! In the future, if I wish to undertake any further plastic surgery I will be sure to return.

25th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

It’s just over three weeks since I had a neck, facelift and upper blepharoplasty surgery performed by Mr Mahajan and am absolutely thrilled with the results. I had a full consultation with Mr Mahajan who explained everything in detail, including the risks associated with the surgery. Any questions I had were answered honestly and fully and I was given a realistic expectation of what to expect. Well I can’t praise Mr Mahajan enough. Where my lower face previously ‘merged’ into my neck, I now have a neck and my face around my cheeks looks rounder, more youthful. I wasn’t wanting to look younger as such, just less tired looking and that is certainly the case. My upper eyelids are really starting to show the benefit of the surgery and they look so natural, as does my face. I didn’t want to look ‘done’ and I don’t. People keep saying I look really well and I feel great. It’s had a wonderful psychological effect on me, I feel more confident and whilst I wasn’t unhappy before the procedure, I just feel to have a more optimistic outlook. Mr Mahajan is a quietly spoken, lovely gentleman and has exceeded all my expectations. I’m so glad I met him, he’s wonderful. If anyone out there is thinking of having surgery, he’s your man. I can’t praise him highly enough. He’s changed my life.

24th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

It’s just over three weeks since I had a neck, facelift and upper blepharoplasty surgery performed by Mahajan and am absolutely thrilled with the results. I had a full consultation with Mr Mahajan who explained everything in detail, including the risks associated with the surgery. Any questions I had were answered honestly and fully and I was given a realistic expectation of what to expect. Well I can’t praise Mr Mahajan enough. Where my lower face previously ‘merged’ into my neck, I now have a neck and my face around my cheeks looks rounder, more youthful. I wasn’t wanting to look younger as such, just less tired looking and that is certainly the case. My upper eyelids are really starting to show the benefit of the surgery and they look so natural, as does my face. I didn’t want to look ‘done’ and I don’t. People keep saying I look really well and I feel great. It’s had a wonderful psychological effect on me, I feel more confident and whilst I wasn’t unhappy before the procedure, I just feel to have a more optimistic outlook. Mr Mahajan is a quietly spoken, lovely gentleman and has exceeded all my expectations. I’m so glad I met him, he’s wonderful. If anyone out there is thinking of having surgery, he’s your man. I can’t praise him highly enough. He’s changed my life.

20th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

I had two small moles on my face, one on my cheek and the other at the side of my nose, which I felt were unsightly. I consulted Mr Marhajan at Spire Hospital in Halifax. He told me they could easily be removed under local anaesthetic by shave excision. He very kindly fitted me in to his theatre session the following week, as I had a holiday booked within a couple of weeks. The operation went very smoothly. Aside from a brief stinging sensation with the local anaesthetic, I felt nothing, and the moles very removed very swiftly and easily. After a quiet half hour of recovery I was able to go home with two small dressings on the wound sites. They healed very quickly, and 6 weeks later there is no sign of any scarring. I am delighted with the result and would not hesitate to recommend Mr Marhajan’s services.

Doctors working at Westcliffe Medical Centre