Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

15th October 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

After two big babies,weight gain and weight loss my stomach very much resembled a big apron. This was getting me down and I also felt it was making my bad back worse. Still being overweight I wasn’t sure if surgery was going to be an option. When I had my first consultation I was relieved to hear that surgery was possible to improve the appearance of my stomach even though Mr Mahajan considered me to be a high risk patient due to my BMI. He was very professional and honest with me. When I had the operation ,3.3 litres of fat was removed by lipo and the skin removed weighed 8lb, totalling 17lb of weight loss. I also had an umbilical hernia repair at the same time. Everything went to plan , I had no complications and the after care was exceptional. All of the staff at The Yorkshire Clinic were fantastic. A Special thanks to Emma and the the two Lucy’s. Although recovering from this operation was the hardest thing I’ve ever done it has been worth it as this has changed my life. If you are considering having a tummy tuck I would highly recommend that Mr Mahajan is the man to do it !

2nd October 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Having decided that after years of trying to lose the weight around the top of my thighs and getting nowhere, liposuction was suggested as a solution. I did my research and chose Mr Mahajan at the Yorkshire Clinic. At the consultation he really made me feel at ease and explained the procedure and I was given a clear description of what he was going to do, I was booked In for 2 weeks later. I cannot thank the staff at the Yorkshire clinic enough, they were lovely and very helpful and my time in the clinic was made as comfortable as possible. I am now 8 weeks post op and the results are amazing, my only regret is that I didn’t have the op years sooner. I would throughly recommend Mr Mahajan he is a wonderful surgeon, very kind and helpful even after you have left the hospital he is available to speak to and always there for aftercare advice and support.

29th September 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

The breast reduction surgery I had with Ajay Mahajan has been successful and life changing. I feel 10 years younger and am able to exercise effectively now, I can even skip! I had my surgery in February 2019 and was fully exercising 2 months later. Dr Ajay was the third doctor I had a consultation with and I chose him as a potential surgeon due to the reviews I had seen. He was professional throughout the process and never pressured me to proceed. 1 kg of breast was removed and the scars are as good as can be expected. The nipples were removed and sewn back on, I still have sensation which is great. The shape of my breasts are even and perfect. I would recommend Dr Ajay Mahajan and the staff at Spire Elland Hospital who really looked after me. Seriously Thank You SO much.

24th September 2019
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I am a 61 year old mother of 4 children, my first pregnancy was triplets by Cesarian, after the birth I was left with a lot of excess loose skin. For 35 years I’ve been unhappy with the appearance of my abdomen and breasts. A friend recommended Mr Mahajan at the Yorkshire Clinic. At my first consultation Mr Mahajan was extremely professional, he made me feel confident and at ease, he explained what was involved and answered any questions I had, I was given time to think about if I was sure I wanted to go ahead, I had my operation in July 2019. I decided to have a breast reduction and tummy tuck at the same time, I was in the Yorkshire Clinic for 4 days where the level of care and attention from Mr Mahajan, his team and all the nurses and staff was outstanding, I felt in extremely good hands. After the surgery I was told to wear an abdominal compression corset to assist with support and healing, which was put on immediately after the operation, it felt rather tight and uncomfortable, but as the swelling went down it became less so and within less than 2 weeks it didn’t bother me at all, I was asked to wear it all the time until I saw Mr. Mahajan at my 3 month checkup. The day after I returned home I was contacted by a member of the YC team who ask if everything was alright and did I need any advice, which I didn’t, they gave me a number to phone at anytime should I need them. 2 weeks later I had an out patient’s appointment with Mr Mahajan who removed the medical tape that covered my stitches, he also removed some fluid from my abdomen which was completely numb after the operation, so I didn’t feel a thing. 6 weeks on, my stitches had dissolved, I went to Italy for a 5 day relaxation by the pool holiday, I bought myself a costume that had abdominal support. Even though I was still a little swollen I felt amazing, I’m looking forward to buying a bikini for the first time in 35 years as I now have a flat stomach and a belly button again that isn’t hidden with excess skin. The reduction in breast size and improvement in both shape and uplift means I now have a choice in any lingerie shop. I can’t thank Mr. Mahajan enough, he’s a highly skilled surgeon, I’m so thrilled with the results, I just wish I’d had it done years ago. Janet A patient at the Yorkshire Clinic

21st September 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

I decided earlier this year I would like eyelid surgery, not knowing anyone or having any recommendations I spent hours researching surgeons and each time I would return to Mr Mahajan. I took the plunge made my appointment and had my surgery. Right from the start I had no concerns or worries about my choice and now have the eyes I’ve always wished for. I can assure anyone considering surgery that you are in safe hands with Mr Mahajan he is a exceptionally skilled surgeon and a genuinely caring person and thank him so much for my experience.

Nearest Plastic surgeons