Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

After having a breast reduction 27 years ago which I was more than happy with, I felt the time was now right for a breast augmentation due to loss of volume in the upper poles of my breasts. This is mainly due to the ageing process I am 48 years old. I spent a long time researching Consultants and decided on Mr Ajay Mahajan Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Spire Hospital Elland. From the first meeting I felt very comfortable with the advice given and reassured I had made the right choice. Mr Mahajan encouraged me to try on various sizes of silicone implants, I decided on a round 295cc to give me the upper fullness I desired placed above the muscle. The incisions for the implants were along my existing scars which meant no further unnecessary scarring. The results are amazing and have exceeded my expectations. 3 weeks post op, I am more confident, I can wear the clothes that I want and best of all they look so natural. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Ajay Mahajan, he has made a huge difference to my life and for that I sincerely thank him. I now look and feel amazing.

3rd December 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Mr Mahajan was my surgeon whom was highly recommended to me by a retired professor. Mr Mahajan is a friendly man who makes you feel comfortable in his company. Prior to my first consultation with Mr Mahajan I completed some online research where I found lots of positive reviews and feedback. I would recommend Mr Mahajan to those considering surgery.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

Dr Mahajan was recommended to me when i sought surgery for a saggy neck and not so defined jawline. After meeting with Mr Mahajan it was agreed to go ahead with surgery in a matter of weeks. I primarily wanted this done so that when another one of my daughters got married instead of avoiding getting my picture taken i would have more confidence. I have not been disappointed. I was contacted to get a review of current health questions and blood tests in preparation. On the day i was not at all nervous about the op and Dr Mahajan came to see me beforehand. This made me feel as ease in case there were any questions i wanted to ask. After the op i was very well looked after at the hospital in a private room and nurses were on hand 24/7. I had a specially made one piece bandage which was folded over my head and around my neck area. I had antibiotics and pain killers.It all feels a bit tight at first but you get used to it and I didnt feel uncomfortable with pillows propped up on the bed . Dr Mahajan visited again after my operation and he went over what he had done. I felt he was very professional and experienced in what he does. I was delighted with what i saw and was very very pleased with the results. I am now a little over two weeks from surgery as i write this and have been outside in public already where no one has any idea i have had surgery unless you know me very well as a family member or friend and would say Ive lost more than 10 -15 years off my face. The overall feeling is great confidence and a renewal of your place in the world! Blondbluu.

18th November 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I am really pleased with my lower face and neck lift and chin liposuction that Mr Mahajan did. I also had my ears pinned and ear lobes reduced slightly . I feel a lot more confident now than I ever did. I healed quickly too. I can definitely recommend Mr Mahajan, he made me feel at ease from start to finish.

1st November 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Procedure: Open tip rhinoplasty (23/08/2017) I made an appointment at the Yorkshire Clinic in March 2017. I had been unhappy with the shape of my nose for most of my life. I spoke to Mr Mahajan at his 10 minute clinic and he reassured me that he woud be able to sucessfully change the shape of my nose but my expectations shouldn’t be too high. He briefly explained some of the side effects and advised me to think about it further. The clinic gave me a comprehensive package of information to read reagrding the rhinoplasty procedure which I found informative and helpful. I made a further appointment three weeks later to see Mr Mahajan, this was a longer more thorough appointment where he showed me online photographs of examples of his previous rhinoplasty work. I told him that I felt positive to go ahead with the surgery and the surgery date was booked for August 23rd 2017. Mr Mahajan performed rhinoplasty open tip surgery. The procedure went well, I was out of hosptial the next day and rested well for a good recovery. I went back into clinic with Mr Mahajan one week post surgery to have the dressing and stitches removed and at this point, my first view of my reshaped nose. There was swelling and some bruising but I was already happy with the outcome. I couldnt quite believe how good it looked already. Simply amazing! I already felt so much happier about my appearance. After three weeks all the brusing had gone apart from some on my cheek bones which took a little longer but could be camouflaged with concealer. The bridge and tip were still sore and are still now, 10 weeks later, however, it is gradually improving and really not a problem. I was advised that it could take up to 12 months to settle completely. Throughout my whole experience, I have found Mr Mahajan to be a very approachable, gentle and calm man. He gave me confidence in his abilities but also within myself to go ahead positively. The outcome is fanastic. Thank you Mr Mahajan, from start to finish - a great job!

Doctors working at Westcliffe Medical Centre