Mr Ajay Mahajan

Mr Mahajan is a very experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon who takes great pride and derives immense satisfaction from his work that helps change lives for his patients.

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

Review AM Aesthetic Surgery - The Yorkshire Clinic Review of my treatment: On the 26th August I had Bilateral upper and lower blepharoplasty and lower face/neck lift. It has been six weeks since my operation and I can see the changes weekly, I feel the procedures were well worth the money I spent. My husband in fact thought the joint procedures would have been more. If you can afford to improve your appearance ,self esteem and confidence to me this is priceless. I have done this for me and have told very few people but am enjoying the ... you look so well comments. Review of the clinic: I choose the Yorkshire clinic as I had heard many good reports about it and it is local to me so very convenient. Mr Ajay Mahajan performed the operation and I can honestly say from the first time I met him his calm professional manner instantly put me at ease . He explained every thing thoroughly all the pros and cons and asked me to think about the operation for a few weeks . No hard sell or pressure right then I new I would be having the operation done .I feel it is a new chapter for me the outer face is now reflecting the youthful person I feel in side . So a big thank you to you Mr Mahajan for not only your professional expertise but that of your team also :))) Rate your overall experience: 5 star.

8th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

Review by “Happy from York” I was admitted to the Spire Elland Hospital on 29th August 2017 for liposuction and a tummy tuck to be carried out by Mr Ajay Mahajan. From the moment I set foot in the hospital the whole experience was a good one. I had never had an operation before (I am 50 years old) so I really didn’t know what to expect but everything was explained to me really well. My blood pressure was raised at my pre-operation appointment and again on the day of the operation by my anaesthetist Dr Matthew Williams deemed my readings as acceptable for the surgery and indeed he controlled it throughout the operation. The operation was a success and I was not in any pain afterwards or any particular discomfort. I did not need any strong painkillers and just took paracetamol as a precaution. There was some discomfort when the drains were removed but I was given medication prior to this and the process to remove them was quick. I had excellent care from all the nurses and other staff members. Nothing was too much trouble. I did have cause to be re-admitted to the hospital for aftercare as I had developed some redness around my tummy button which may have been an infection. Further I was experiencing some fluid build-up which had to be drawn off periodically. Mr Mahajan had warned me at my first check-up the week before, that I may need to admitted if the redness continued so I was fully prepared with an overnight case when I saw him a week later and was admitted to the hospital there and then. After a number of days the fluid became easier to control and the redness subsided. I went home after 6 days. All the staff remembered me and we built up a good rapport. After tests it was discovered I did not have an infection but the comfort of being in hospital and being monitored cannot be under estimated. I had a good rest which I probably wouldn’t have had had I been at home. I’m sure this aided my recovery as well. Mr Mahajan came to see me every day and whilst I know he operates on many people, he made me feel as though my experience was personal and we got along so well. I am now 6 weeks post operation and going back to work. Not only do I have a lovely flat stomach (despite some swelling still remaining) but Mr Mahajan has given me a sexy new belly button and a waist which I’ve never had. Mine was an up and down figure prior to my operation! I cannot recommend Mr Mahajan’s expertise highly enough. The scar is neat and tidy and I hardly had any bruising at all. My expectations were surpassed in what he has done for me so thank you over and over again.

21st September 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I've been thinking about having this procedure done for a few years now, and I'm so glad I did! The size and appearance of my labia really held me back, and now, at three weeks post-op, I am so happy with the results! The stitches are almost completely dissolved, I can exercise again and the results look incredible! I travelled two hours to see Mr Mahajan, and I'm so glad I did - he put me at ease instantly in the consultation (which, for a procedure of this kind, is very important!) and throughout the whole process, he was understanding, reassuring and very patient! He was really quick to reply to my emails during recovery, and the staff at Elland hospital were just lovely. I cannot express how good it looks! For those considering this procedure, I would really recommend Mr Mahajan: a brilliant surgeon, who makes time for his patients.

29th August 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

On meeting Mr Majahan it was immediately obvious he was very professional yet personable which put me at ease. During the consultation Mr Mahajan clearly and honestly explained what was possible, how it would be done and the expected end results leaving me feeling confident and taking any doubts away. I left the consultation feeling confident to undergo the procedure and very much looked forward to booking a date. My experience and the result have left me in no doubt that Mr Mahajan is highly talented, knowledgeable and a true professional within his field and I will definitely be returning to him for other works.

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

From my inital consultation with Mr Majahan I felt at ease. He explained all the available options to myself, recommending a fleur de lis for a better result. Having been given time to think I decided to have the fdl & am so pleased with the results. Having lost weight and had two children I hated my stomach. It is now flat and the results are better than I could have expected. Im now almost 3 weeks post op and have seen Mr Majahan once already and will see him again next week. His assistant, Nicola is also extremely helpful, answering any questions from my inital consultation (and there were lots!) to ringing me after my op. I am planning on having a breast uplift soon and Mr Majahan will be doing this operation too. I highly recommend him. Vicki Procedure done at Yorkshire Clininc - Ramsey Health Care - Bingley, West Yorkshire.

Doctors working at Westcliffe Medical Centre