mr-ahmed-abd-el-gawad

Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital
30th March 2020

I am about a week and a half post op of breast augmentation surgery I'm feeling great and my boobs look AMAZING! When I started researching I was looking at some big clinics around Manchester but felt that they were like cattle markets so started looking closer to home. I chose The Beaumont hospital as I had been there as an NHS patient and liked the feel of the place. I started researching plastic surgeons and decided on Mr El-Gawad and after my first consultation, I knew I had picked the right surgeon for me. I got nothing but honesty from Mr El-Gawad, he gave me all my options and we discussed everything I wanted from my surgery. Mr El Gawad is such a lovely man and his guidance has been exceptional. The nurses at this hospital were great and Mr El-Gawads secretary Rachel has been my lifeline for any questions every step of my journey I feel like I have known her for ages as she always sends me messages to check on my progress. I also received a bunch of flowers a few days after my surgery which was the loveliest gesture. The day of my surgery I was put completely at ease despite being nervous when I first arrived. I honestly can't fault any part of what this team of people have done and have already recommended them on other forums that I have been on.

Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical
26th March 2020

Very informative and helpful, really easy to talk to and covered everything, relaxed and friendly Easy to find, friendly staff and fast service.

Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical
26th March 2020

Mr El Gawad is a fantastic surgeon! I have a condition called lipoedema and there is only a handful of doctors in the UK who know about this condition who perform it. Due to the NHS not providing surgery for this condition which is painful and debilitating, I had no choice but to go private. I visited a few surgeons in the UK but felt most comfortable with Mr El Gawad. He has performed two surgeries so far for me and the difference to my health is fantastic! I know longer need permanent pain medication and my confidence has grown! I can finally wear clothes I never thought possible, and I have already dropped 3 dress sizes. I am due to have more surgery by him in January to complete my transformation. I would recommend anyone to Mr El Gawad to anyone. He is friendly, attentive, understanding, communicative, knows what he is doing and is one of the nicest professional people I have ever met.

Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital
26th March 2020

I am delighted to be able to write a review about Mr El Gawad and his team . I had a facelift 18 months ago and my care both pre and post op was outstanding Mr El Gawad is passionate about his job and this is evident in the care and empathy that he shows to his patients. I have no hesitation in recommending this talented Team and they thoroughly deserve 5 Stars and more .

Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital
26th March 2020

On 8th December I underwent a facelift and upper and lower blepharoplasty at Whiston Hospital by Mr El Gawad. My room was modern and well equipped. Before my surgery, the staff were welcoming and did their best to put me at ease. Mr El Gawad came to see me after my surgery to tell me the procedures had gone as planned with no complications, which was very much appreciated. I stayed at the hospital overnight and feel I was looked after very well, the hospital staff were kind and caring and made me feel that nothing was too much trouble. I feel I received excellent surgery and aftercare, at a good price. Mr El Gawad is a highly skilled surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients and the outcomes they are seeking. I am very happy with both the care I received and with the results of my surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ahmed Abd EL Gawad has more than 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery. He began his medical career in 1995, qualifying from Cairo University, Egypt. After successful completion of 10 years plastic surgery training in a 3000-bedded University Teaching hospital in Cairo he decided to consolidate his experience by moving to the international landmark training system in the NHS. In the UK his training included working at major plastic surgery centers including 18 months period at the renowned St Andrews Burns and Plastic Unit in Chelmsford as a Senior Fellow. He is currently an NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon based at the Royal Liverpool University Teaching hospital as the main Plastic Surgery provider.

Nearest Plastic surgeons