mr-ahmed-abd-el-gawad

Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical
1st July 2020

"He has been fantastic throughout all my time before and after my surgery" "I met Mr El Gawad last year and from the moment we met I knew he was the surgeon for me, he immediately put my mind at ease and you can tell he really cares about his patients. I met many surgeons before choosing to go with Mr El Gawad and they just seemed interested in my money whereas Mr El Gawad has a genuine interest in how the surgery will change your life. He has been fantastic throughout all my time before and after my surgery. I had a full abdominoplasty with full muscle repair and the care I have received is amazing. I stayed one night at Pall Mall Medical and since being home Mr El Gawad has been in constant contact with me if I need him to answer any questions or to put my mind at ease. Can I also mention Rachel who is Mr El Gawad's PA, she has been utterly fantastic and has been invaluable to me throughout all this process answering everything I needed to know and just sending the odd text to make sure that I’m fine? I would definitely recommend Mr El Gawad to anyone thinking of surgery and I can’t thank him enough for changing my life."

Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical
22nd May 2020

Needed to leave my thoughts on here so if you're considering a procedure with him then READ ON I had a consultation last year. with this (dont know the best terminology to use ) Physician ,gentleman, absolute star..caring man of great professional integrity and human compassion. As it turned out , for personal reasons I could not proceed with him. I had an abdominoplasty in Feb 2019 with a different surgeon . I ve had a few problems since then but my own surgeon was really accommodating and sorted them. Unnfortunately .the last few weeks.I have had a very distressing upsetting and concerning condition related to my op . With the times as they are atm I have just had to resist and wait. I got to a stage of absolute total despair .. nobody could or would help me ...my GP ..A&E and the surgical NHS team ...I couldn't contact my own surgeon ...I had nowhere to go...I was in agony ..felt lost ,scared and vulnerable. As a last resort....I contacted Mr Gawad on here....within minutes he answered me ...asked for my number so he could call me . What a relief someone who would actually listen to me and CARE . He advised me on what to do ...after which he continued to check in with me to see how I was getting on . I WASN'T EVEN HIS PATIENT BUT HE WAS SINCERELY CONCERNED AND JUST WANTED TO HELP. I cannot praise and thank him enough. I was at my wits end and he held a hand out to me . He has told me if ever I need anything to get in touch with him . What a man !! A true physician and gentleman. Thankyou so so much If you're thinking of becoming his patient GO FOR IT he's amazing Debbie S.

Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital
15th April 2020

Thank you for early answer the massge, very kind and helpful doctor .

#sayThankYou

Thank you for early answer the massge, very kind and helpful doctor

15th April 2020
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital
30th March 2020

I am about a week and a half post op of breast augmentation surgery I'm feeling great and my boobs look AMAZING! When I started researching I was looking at some big clinics around Manchester but felt that they were like cattle markets so started looking closer to home. I chose The Beaumont hospital as I had been there as an NHS patient and liked the feel of the place. I started researching plastic surgeons and decided on Mr El-Gawad and after my first consultation, I knew I had picked the right surgeon for me. I got nothing but honesty from Mr El-Gawad, he gave me all my options and we discussed everything I wanted from my surgery. Mr El Gawad is such a lovely man and his guidance has been exceptional. The nurses at this hospital were great and Mr El-Gawads secretary Rachel has been my lifeline for any questions every step of my journey I feel like I have known her for ages as she always sends me messages to check on my progress. I also received a bunch of flowers a few days after my surgery which was the loveliest gesture. The day of my surgery I was put completely at ease despite being nervous when I first arrived. I honestly can't fault any part of what this team of people have done and have already recommended them on other forums that I have been on.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ahmed Abd EL Gawad has more than 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery. He began his medical career in 1995, qualifying from Cairo University, Egypt. After successful completion of 10 years plastic surgery training in a 3000-bedded University Teaching hospital in Cairo he decided to consolidate his experience by moving to the international landmark training system in the NHS. In the UK his training included working at major plastic surgery centers including 18 months period at the renowned St Andrews Burns and Plastic Unit in Chelmsford as a Senior Fellow. He is currently an NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon based at the Royal Liverpool University Teaching hospital as the main Plastic Surgery provider. He is a FULL BAPRAS & BAAPS member. He is one of the highly selected CERTIFIED Cosmetic Surgeons by the Royal College of Surgeons in London.

Nearest Plastic surgeons