Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad

Mr Ahmed Abd EL Gawad has more than 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery. He began his medical career in 1995, qualifying from Cairo University, Egypt. After successful completion of 10 years plastic surgery training in a 3000-bedded University Teaching hospital in Cairo he decided to consolidate his experience by moving to the international landmark training system in the NHS. In the UK his training included working at major plastic surgery centers including 18 months period at the renowned St Andrews Burns and Plastic Unit in Chelmsford as a Senior Fellow. He is currently an NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon based at the Royal Liverpool University Teaching hospital as the main Plastic Surgery provider.

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th August 2019
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

The procedure I had at Pall Mall Medical, in Newton le Willows was Abdominoplasty, Muscle repair, Liposuction and Mons Plasty and it was performed by Mr El Gawad. My first contacts at Pall Mall were Helen and Sara and both were very friendly and helpful. My plastic surgeon was Mr El Gawad he is an amazing surgeon, he's such a lovely man and you can tell how much he loves his work and making people happy. From the very first appointment, he listened to my needs and he took time to discuss every aspect of the surgery as well as what to expect during my recovery. The treatment I received from everyone that I met, from start to finish especially Ward nurse Maxine so calming and reassuring. She simply made all the fears and worries I had about going through recovery go away. I am currently two weeks post-op, and even though I still have some residual swelling, thanks to his skilful hands, I look and feel great! I could not be more pleased with my results. My incision is flawless. I show me before and after pictures to friends and family and they are absolutely speechless! I can’t thank Mr El Gawad enough and I highly recommend him and his staff

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

I am more than satisfied to know I made the right decision I was reviewed by Mr EL-Gawad following my request for a second opinion to potentially carry out corrective surgery for a previous abdominoplasty & breast augmentation with uplift I had undergone in February 2017. From my first consultation in November 2018, I felt reassured that moving forward with treatment options, a clear plan & giving me time to reflect on what had been discussed in order to make a decision & exploring further the possibility of surgery was going to be the right choice. I had my second consultation with Mr EL-Gawad in May this year due to planned family holidays, work commitments & thinking the decision through. The abdominoplasty & revision of scarring bi-lateral areola was recently carried out as planned, which I am more than satisfied to know I made the right decision! In my personal & professional opinion the attention to detail, precision, professionalism, bedside manner, enthusiasm, communication, expertise & commitment Mr EL-Gawad offers is outstanding & excellent value! I would go above & beyond to recommend Mr EL-Gawad!

1st August 2019
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

I had a tummy tuck with liposuction on 28/07/2019, I am 3 days post-op, and have just gone home after having been cleared by the nurses and doctors in the hospital. I am already able to walk straighter and I see a massive difference in the shape and size of my stomach. It’s had to even believe it’s mine after being so used to seeing excess skin for the past few years! I had this surgery after losing a lot of weight a few years ago but I was unhappy with my stubborn fat around my stomach and hanging loose skin that just wouldn’t go. I had done a lot of research on surgeons, and before my consultation with Dr Gawad I looked at his before and after pictures as well as reading reviews on his patient's experiences and I was very happy with what I saw. From my first consultation with Dr Gawad, I instantly felt at ease and knew he was the surgeon for me. He told me everything I need to know and answered all queries. Before and after the surgery I have received so much support from Dr Gawad and the staff at Whiston Hospital. I even had a lovely boutique of flowers waiting for me when I returned home today! Dr Gawad is a talented surgeon who really cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone considering the tummy tuck and/or lipo."

13th July 2019
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

The most important step in your surgery is choosing the right surgeon.. and mine was THE BEST .. Mr El Gawad has this lovely combination of professionalism and caring .... first time I visited his clinic I wasn’t sure what do I need exactly .. didn’t know I had this huge hernia which was the reason for all of my misery ( & I am a doctor so I should know better !) .. he gave me the right advice.. this was followed by calls & emails to enlighten me about my procedure.. A special thanks to Rachel; Mr El Gawad personal secretery.. she was so approachable and always answers my phone calls ..( & I called a lot!

27th June 2019
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

Mr. Ahmed EL Gaward is an amazing man that has done wonders to change my quality of life as I suffer with Trigeminal neuralgia and Botox works wonders for me. I would not trust anyone else to complete this task as he understands my condition and offers fantastic advise and treats me with great ease. I would highly recommend Mr Ahmed EL Gawad for any procedure and myself and my family travel from Ireland to get the best treatment we could ask for. He is a true professional and an extremely caring man. He has truly changed my life for the better.

« 1 2 3 4 »