mr-ahmed-abd-el-gawad

Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th April 2021

I just what to thank both Mr El Gawad and Rachel so so much. They have both gone above and beyond, with the care, support & treatment I’ve received. It was one of the biggest decisions I’ve ever made & all during such difficult times in relation to Covid restrictions, but the quality of care from both Mr El Gawad & Rachel made such a big difference feeling so confident in their hands. It also made a massive difference pre & post surgery, due to Covid being alone in hospital for such a major surgical procedure, it was very anxiety provoking but Mr El Gawad was amazing. The great standard of care continued after surgery as well. Both Mr EL Gawad & Rachel have been brilliant. Night and day they’ve been available, prompt and so supportive. I would definitely recommend Mr El Gawad, not only for the great care but also due to his competence as a surgeon. I was amazed by the result of the surgery I received. It has been life changing for me and I can not thank him enough. I also really value that my voice has been heard throughout & he has been so supportive and compassionate to my personal journey pre and post surgery. Thank you both so much! I can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done!

29th March 2021

I can’t thank Mr Elgard enough in the care and surgery have received his has been life changing it feels like the start of a new chapter I would highly recommend them and already have I would also like to thank Rachel her care and support has been amazing night and day she’s responded and supported me throughout the whole process

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
29th March 2021

I’m really happy with the deal come and I’d recommend this doctor in this particular facility to anybody looking for plastic surgery in the future

29th March 2021

Mr Ahmed has listened to my concerns Anna has affectively improved my ears. I am happy with how my ears are looking and highly recommend Mr Ahmed for any type of surgical procedure. Rachel who is mr Ahmed’s secretary has been amazing! The team at Oakland’s hospital have been respectful and have made me feel very happy and comfortable! Highly recommend!

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
27th March 2021

I have been researching septorhinoplasty and potential surgeons for over 10 years. As soon as I met Mr EL Gawad I knew he was the surgeon for the job! I was made to feel very comfortable, all of my questions were answered and the whole procedure was explained in great detail. I am now nearly 3 weeks post op and I couldn’t be happier! Mr EL Gawad is a true gentleman, true professional and most importantly an amazing surgeon. I honestly cannot thank him, his amazing secretary Rachel and his fantastic team enough for their help, professionalism, care and compassion. I would highly recommend Mr EL Gawad. I am delighted with my results and I honestly couldn’t be happier.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Ahmed Abd EL Gawad has more than 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery. He began his medical career in 1995, qualifying from Cairo University, Egypt. After successful completion of 10 years plastic surgery training in a 3000-bedded University Teaching hospital in Cairo he decided to consolidate his experience by moving to the international landmark training system in the NHS. In the UK his training included working at major plastic surgery centers including 18 months period at the renowned St Andrews Burns and Plastic Unit in Chelmsford as a Senior Fellow. He is currently an NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon based at the Royal Liverpool University Teaching hospital as the main Plastic Surgery provider. He is a FULL BAPRAS & BAAPS member. He is one of the highly selected CERTIFIED Cosmetic Surgeons by the Royal College of Surgeons in London.

Nearest Plastic surgeons