mr-ahmed-abd-el-gawad

Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital
29th July 2021

I have recently undergone a rhinoplasty with Mr El Gawad and I honestly can’t fault my care. From the ease of arranging my initial consultation through to the actual procedure, the process was seamless. I have been treated with nothing but friendliness, respect and a high level of professionalism. Mr El Gawad is a highly knowledgable and talented surgeon, making it that little bit easier when discussing the projection of what I wanted from my surgery. He listened to my wishes/fears, guiding me with what procedure would be most suited to achieve my desired outcomes. I felt at ease throughout the procedure and in very safe, capable hands. Nearly two weeks on and I am already very happy with my results, and feel there’s already a big shift in my confidence, which was the reason for my surgery to begin with. I would definitely recommend Mr El Gawad and feel very lucky to have had such a great experience, made all the better by a fab team (including Rachel!)

Written by a private patient at Oaklands Hospital
27th July 2021

I had a breast reduction and uplift with Mr Gawad, this surgery has changed my life. Already I feel like my confidence and day to comfort has improved 100%. I was nervous when arriving to the clinic and quite upset the staff settled me and made me feel at ease; safe and that I was in good hands. Rachel and Mr Gawad have been available around the clock to answer any questions before, during and after my surgery. My friends and family are absolutely blown away by the result, I knew he was good but I didn’t realise he was this good. It is the best money I have ever spent and my only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner. The surgery itself was a piece of cake. I was expecting pain and trouble sleeping but the pain never came because the clinic was so attentive and knowledgeable regarding the pain relief I needed. Each day I expected the pain to kick in, but it never did. It was a really nice recovery. I was up and about the day after my surgery and I went to the gym for a light workout 7 days later. If I could say one thing to anyone who is considering this surgery it would be to BOOK THE APPOINTMENT with Mr Gawad, he is a genius.

Written by a private patient at Oaklands Hospital
3rd June 2021

I had a breast reduction and uplift. I am 53 and was a 34E. I searched around and saw Mr El Gawad’s reviews and they are ALL 5*. I made contact and he rang me straight back. I had a telephone consultation, then a face to face conversation (all due to coronavirus restrictions). He is so personable and friendly and tells you straight about the whole process and the procedure and makes sure you are fully aware of any contraindications from surgery. I then booked surgery and had the procedure. I was in for 1 night and discharged in the morning. Mr El Gawad contacted me to check up on how I was feeling and reassured me of the days ahead. I needed to speak with him on a couple of occasions and a quick message to Rachel and he immediately contacted me and that was late evening too when I was expecting maybe the next day! for me that was the biggest reassurance, it truly was 5* service in the truest sense. He is professional, kind and reassuring, funny and a super guy! Someone who can put you at ease straight away. Rachel is a godsend and they make a perfect team. You are in excellent hands with Mr El Gawad and I have no hesitation in recommending him for your surgery

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
3rd June 2021

I had a tummy tuck with hernia repair & contouring Lipo, mons plasty & Lipo to the inner thighs with Mr El Gawad. I had a lovely bouquet of flowers from him delivered to me on my return home from the surgery which was a lovely touch. Rachel his personal assistant was also great the whole way through. Great communication! My tummy area no longer has the overhang caused by 2 C-Sections which is great, I hated anyone looking at my tummy & felt very self conscious over it. So it’s a huge relief that’s gone now. Mr El Gawad has a very warm & friendly manner which was really important to me. He is easy to talk to & is very kind. If you are looking to have surgery I would highly recommend him.

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
28th May 2021

I have had two procedure's done by Mr Ahmed Gawad and I was more than happy with both, I would highly recommend him not only for the great care but also due to his competence as a surgeon. I also received a great standard of care after both surgeries, both Mr El Gawad and Rachel (secretary) have been brilliant always prompt and supportive when ever I needed or was worried about anything, nothing is too much trouble for them. I would also like to thank the great team he has at Pall Mall Newton-Le-Willows and The Oaklands in Salford, both spotlessly clean and the care I received is second to none. Mr El Gawad listens to is patients and is very patient, he is also such a nice gentleman as well as a great surgeon, so I would just like to thank you Mr El Gawad so much I cant thank you enough for what you have done for my self confidence. Kind Regards Penelope Bishop

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

Mr Ahmed Abd EL Gawad has more than 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery. He began his medical career in 1995, qualifying from Cairo University, Egypt. After successful completion of 10 years plastic surgery training in a 3000-bedded University Teaching hospital in Cairo he decided to consolidate his experience by moving to the international landmark training system in the NHS. In the UK his training included working at major plastic surgery centers including 18 months period at the renowned St Andrews Burns and Plastic Unit in Chelmsford as a Senior Fellow. He is currently a full time private Consultant Plastic Surgeon after serving the NHA for more than 15 years. He is a FULL BAPRAS & BAAPS member. He is one of the highly selected CERTIFIED Cosmetic Surgeons by the Royal College of Surgeons in London.

Nearest Plastic surgeons