Mr Ahmed Abd El Gawad

Mr Ahmed Abd EL Gawad has more than 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery. He began his medical career in 1995, qualifying from Cairo University, Egypt. After successful completion of 10 years plastic surgery training in a 3000-bedded University Teaching hospital in Cairo he decided to consolidate his experience by moving to the international landmark training system in the NHS. In the UK his training included working at major plastic surgery centers including 18 months period at the renowned St Andrews Burns and Plastic Unit in Chelmsford as a Senior Fellow. He is currently an NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon based at the Royal Liverpool University Teaching hospital as the main Plastic Surgery provider.

13th December 2018
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

This is my second operation with Mr El Gawad in less than 6 months. My first op was an arm lift and a breast lift which went really well and recovery was good. This time I had a huge hernia repaired and an Abdominoplasty. Mr El Gawad said I would probably have a horizontal and vertical cut because of the amount to be removed but he managed to just do a horizontal cut. I’ve had the surgeries due to weight loss. My hernia which turned out I had 2 hernias that needed repairing was a necessity. Mr El Gawad didn’t hesitate. I am very confident with Mr El Gawad. He knows exactly what you want and listens to you. Post op on both occasions he phoned to make sure I was okay at home. This time each day he messaged me to send him pictures of my drains so he could see when they could be removed. He is such a nice, Caring person. I would not hesitate to use him again.

11th December 2018
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I will be post op 2 weeks tomorrow for open rhinoplasty. Dr Gawad has been nothing but brilliant. He was straight to the point with what he would be able to do and after our face to face consultation, I knew immediately he was the doctor I wanted to carry out the procedure. He is genuine and has been brilliant with me even after surgery. Any little worry or concern I've had, he has responded to at his earliest convenience and each and every time put my mind at ease. The swelling is going down everyday and I have already seen big improvements and changes for the better. I would like to thank all the staff at Pall Mall Medical Centre also, as they were all lovely and were happy to help. Dr Gawad has certainly given me back my confidence.

7th December 2018
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I seen Dr Gawad and I am now post op by 9 days. Dr Gawad was straight to the point about my expectations, he is genuine and has continued to help even after surgery. He has gone above and beyond to help me sbd reassure me. He knows I am a worrier and he has got back to me regarding any little thing I have worried about.

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

The procedure I had at Pall Mall Medical was Adominoplasty, Muscle repair, Liposuction, Hernia repair and Mon Plasty and it was performed by Mr El Gawad. He is an amazing surgeon, he's such a lovely man and you can tell how much he loves his work and making people happy. From the very first appointment he listened to my needs and he took time to discuss every aspect of the surgery as well as what to expect during my recovery. The treatment I received from everyone that I met, from start to finish especially Ward Nurse Maxine was so calming and reassuring.She simply made all my fears and worries I had about going through recovery go away. Thanks to his skilled hands, I look and feel amazing! I have been given my confidence back, I could not be more pleased with my results. my incision is flawless. I show my family and friends and they are absolutely speechless. My advice to anyone is to ensure they pick the right surgeon, I certainly did. I would highly recommend Mr El Gawad and his staff.

2nd November 2018
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I would definitely recommend Mr El Gawad and Pall mall medical newton le willows. The hospital is superb, also all the staff are very welcoming. Mr Gawad put me at ease from the moment I met him. He made sure I understood the procedure and what was involved. I seen him on two occasions before having my arm lift, and he was in contact with me constantly, by phone and messaging me. This really helped and put my mind at rest. He has a wonderful manner, and would trust him with any operation. Leanne one of the theatre nurses looked after me so well as did Maxine. I had her phone number and was able to ring Her at anytime, she was my life line. I am 8 weeks post op and scars are healing beautifully. Still have a bit of nerve pain, but confidant this will improve with Mr Gawad’s advice, and he’s still seeing me in clinic. 100% satisfied . Thank you Mr El Gawad. His care is second to none