Mr Ahmad Dabbagh

• Ophthalmology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th April 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I have recently had a Cataract operation carried out by Mr Dabbagh. He is an excellent surgeon with a very nice manner, He explained all aspects of the procedure very clearly and answered all questions and concerns. The operation was carried out without any pain or discomfort. My vision is now fantastic. I believe that Mr Dabbagh gives the best possible care and would thoroughly recommend him.

5th March 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Mr. Dabbagh is a brilliant and extremely efficient eye surgeon. He performed cataract surgery to both my eyes and the results are excellent. He took utmost care and made me feel very safe during the surgery. The cataract was very dense in my left eye and he completed the process with great care and professionalism. He took responsibility to perform the cataract surgery of my right eye on time with excellent results. I would like to mention and share one very important outcome of this surgery :- I have been using glasses for over twenty years, but now my near and far sight seems so normal that I can manage without them. I thank Mr. Dabbagh for this gift.

25th February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Brilliant surgeon and put a very nervous patient(me) totally at ease, such lovely Doctor

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Mr Dabbagh didn't patronise or speak down to me. He was personable but thoroughly professional and respected my opinion with regard to moving forward.

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Mr Dabbagh was very attentive and asked me very clearly about my symptoms, the time-frame and what improvements and medication I was taking. I make notes on these matters and so that I can share the history fairly concisely and my own experiences in terms of what has happened in the past.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »