Mr Adrian Casey

• Neurosurgery

4th November 2017

Mr Casey has been my consultant for 9 years, I have several complex back and neck issues. He has a direct approach, he is friendly and I feel safe and trust that he will do his best for me.

25th October 2017

I searched the internet to find the best surgeon for my mothers very rare condition. Thank goodness I found Mr Casey. He is an exceptional surgeon and also has a wonderful bedside manner in explaining everything to the patient and family. Mr Casey makes you feel in control of your care and condition, but you feel so safe in his talented hands. I am thankful everyday that we found Mr Casey and could not recommend him more as a talented surgeon.

11th September 2017

I have been a patient since 2015 and all I can say is Mr Casey is an exceptional surgeon. Above all he is thorough, kind, and really cares about his patients. He is direct and straight to the point. I trust him implicitly and would recommend him to anyone who requires an outstanding neurosurgical opinion for issues relating to the cervical spine and lumbar spine especially complex issues.

9th September 2017

I have just had ACDF surgery with this consultant and my arm and shoulder were damaged during surgery I only saw the doctor on the day of discharge who informed me my arm had been damaged because I'm a larger lady There was no offer of an apology and I'm now facing further tests to investigate the condition of the arm and shoulder I really think Mr Casey should work on his bedside manner he may do the surgeries everyday but to us as individuals it's a new traumatic experience

24th January 2017

Over many years - including the unique Mr Henry Marsh at Atkinson Morleys - and several procedures, Mr Casey is by a long way our first preference in the current generation of Consultants for neck and lower back neurosurgery. We love him! A level of sensitivity, humanity and empathy, combined with professional excellence, that is very special indeed.

Nearest Neurosurgeons