Mr Adrian J Carlos

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Shoulder Specialist & Upper Limb Surgeon London Sports Orthopaedics & Barts Health NHS Trust

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Gateway Surgical Centre

Listens to you and answers all your questions and explains what is the problem with you.Has an excellent professional manner. I have total confidence and trust in him.

31st July 2018
Written by a patient at Gateway Surgical Centre

Mr Carlos is a God send! In 2014 I suffered a grade 3 ACJ separation which Mr Carlos operated a stabilisation surgery on (in 2015). Post surgery my shoulder was perfect! Honestly prior to surgery I thought my shoulder would never be the same - I play a lot of rugby and thought the injury would effect the amount/intensity of training I could do, but after the surgery my shoulder was as if new, in fact my bench press has never been so good :) Last February I fell off a Quadbike whilst on holiday and broke my collar bone pretty badly - It felt like a bad nightmare, after all the great work Mr Carlos had done, I was having to start over again. I was admitted again to Gateway Surgical Centre and to my delight I was told Mr Carlos would be undertaking my surgery. It has been a week since my second surgery (this procedure required two operations, the first to align the collar bone using a plate, the second to remove the plate) and I feel great. As I said before, Mr Carlos is a God send, I couldn't have found a more amazing surgeon if I tried

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Gateway Surgical Centre

Caring, Kind, Thoughtful, Experienced, Attentive Consultant - helped me over a year through the process of physio, keyhole surgery, physio and now right shoulder Acromioclavicular joint reconstruction - no complications during or after both operations. Very happy with care and service so far. Thank You!!

Short link to review Mr Adrian J Carlos: http://iwgc.net/ee3j4