Mr Adrian J Carlos

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Shoulder Specialist & Upper Limb Surgeon Schoen Clinic London & Barts Health NHS Trust

13th June 2019
Written by a carer at Schoen Clinic London

Mr Carlos, treated my elderly mother for a broken shoulder after a bad fall. She had managed to have multiple fractures in the shoulder. My mother couldn’t praise Mr Carlos highly enough. Firstly he really takes the time to listen and answered all of her question in a manner in which she understood. She doesn’t like hospitals and Mr Carols really put her at ease so she could understand the options that were available to her, for her to make her own informed decision. Which she did and a few months down the line she is praised by other elderly and family of how quickly she has recovered and the amount of mobility she had managed to regain in such a short space of time. Thank you Mr Carlos!

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Gateway Surgical Centre

Listens to you and answers all your questions and explains what is the problem with you.Has an excellent professional manner. I have total confidence and trust in him.

31st July 2018
Written by a patient at Gateway Surgical Centre

Mr Carlos is a God send! In 2014 I suffered a grade 3 ACJ separation which Mr Carlos operated a stabilisation surgery on (in 2015). Post surgery my shoulder was perfect! Honestly prior to surgery I thought my shoulder would never be the same - I play a lot of rugby and thought the injury would effect the amount/intensity of training I could do, but after the surgery my shoulder was as if new, in fact my bench press has never been so good :) Last February I fell off a Quadbike whilst on holiday and broke my collar bone pretty badly - It felt like a bad nightmare, after all the great work Mr Carlos had done, I was having to start over again. I was admitted again to Gateway Surgical Centre and to my delight I was told Mr Carlos would be undertaking my surgery. It has been a week since my second surgery (this procedure required two operations, the first to align the collar bone using a plate, the second to remove the plate) and I feel great. As I said before, Mr Carlos is a God send, I couldn't have found a more amazing surgeon if I tried

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Gateway Surgical Centre

Caring, Kind, Thoughtful, Experienced, Attentive Consultant - helped me over a year through the process of physio, keyhole surgery, physio and now right shoulder Acromioclavicular joint reconstruction - no complications during or after both operations. Very happy with care and service so far. Thank You!!

Short link to review Mr Adrian J Carlos: http://iwgc.net/ee3j4