Mr Adhip Mandal

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at Colchester General Hospital

My partner is fortune enough to be a patient of Mr Adhip Mandal, who is part of Mr Backhouses's team. Mr Mandal has been the consultant who performed 2 Laser Operations on my partner. Mr Mandal is a competent, positive approachable gentleman. He answered our questions clearly and honestly. We would truly direct others who may need medical assistance to consider this Consultant, for his Skills, Experience and Knowledge are Amazing. This is submitted on behalf of my partner who has No computer skills.

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at Colchester General Hospital

This doctor was as well as very professional very human and took great care in explaining the operation. He regularly spoke to me throughout the procedure explaining what was happening and enquiring as to how I was doing. When there was a small haemorrhage when walking back to the ward he personally saw to my leg being re-dressed and explained my after care.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Colchester General Hospital

He put my mind at ease, in a scary situation by telling me all the facts and risks.. He answered all my questions truthfully and I felt I could trust him to do his job..

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Colchester General Hospital

I was seen by Dr Mandal at the Elmstead Day Unit when I had a biopsy. He and his assistant, Dr Duarte, were extremely efficient, very pleasant and very courteous. At no time did I feel any pain or any anxiety. He explained what the procedure would involve and when my doctor would receive the results. We had an interesting conversation about his background (and mine): it was a further indication that he sees his patients as real people.

4th February 2014